[Product]  B-80 Random Booster Vol. 6 Tornado Wyvern .4G.At

(Apr. 27, 2017  9:29 PM)marutti Wrote: It seems like normal Tornade Wyvern. Not limited recolor.
it's just problem of print

What does the 20 mean then?
(Apr. 29, 2017  8:25 AM)Ultra Wrote: What does the 20 mean then?

20 is winner
There will be twenty winners, but it does look like, despite the recolour and the stars on the Beyblade, they will indeed just win the B-80 Random Booster prize, a regular Tornado Wyvern...
Hey marutti, how much would you sell a whole set of the random booster of tW?
(Apr. 30, 2017  4:50 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Hey marutti, how much would you sell a whole set of the random booster of tW?

Marutti is selling a full set here https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e222200685
(Apr. 30, 2017  1:35 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: Marutti is selling a full set here https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e222200685

That's bidding, how does bidding work?
(Apr. 30, 2017  7:59 PM)DragonicMeister Wrote: That's bidding, how does bidding work?

The person that offers the highest amount of money wins
(May. 01, 2017  4:17 AM)mj9 Wrote: The person that offers the highest amount of money wins

Is the highest offer displayed?
(May. 01, 2017  4:47 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote: Is the highest offer displayed?

Yes but there is an auto bidder which means someone places an amount there willing to pay and if someone else bids lower than that the bid is rosed to that amount but under the auto bidders name
Here is a better explanation https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-...n-Auctions
I do not know if it was mentioned on YouTube yet not here, but is the Inferno Ifrit even reinforced? Because there have been no breaks so far, however perhaps nobody really used it or nobody posted about yet another Inferno Ifrit break hah.
may be its the manufacture with the colors in plastic may change its durability?
(May. 05, 2017  8:05 PM)loyd87 Wrote: may be its the manufacture with the colors in plastic may change its durability?

Well usually translucid plastic turns out to be more fragile, but that would be bad for this recolour and it is the only change we ever noticed in Beyblade Burst in terms of colours hah.
oh well I found that answer plausible hah! SAtill don't have I2 yet.. waiting from my 8 boxs of that RBV...
What are all the Beyblades Discs and Drivers in this RB?
(May. 06, 2017  11:22 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What are all the Beyblades Discs and Drivers in this RB?

TW.4G.At
P2.6C.Sp
B2.4C.W
I2.2V.H
E2.G.At
F2.6G.L
F2.P.At
E2.2G.W
Getting 6 RBV6s (cause I just wanted it to coincide :3) hoping I get to or at least that icy blue I2 OwO
(May. 07, 2017  1:46 AM)Mage Wrote: Getting 6 RBV6s (cause I just wanted it to coincide :3) hoping I get to or at least that icy blue I2 OwO

Good luck!

Try and pull a Tornado Wyvern
ima try to get 2 but and frainkly i hope i pull anything but the ones with Liner,Spiral,and Hold drivers
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:39 PM)Socramae Wrote: ima try to get 2 but and frainkly i hope i pull anything but the ones with Liner,Spiral,and Hold drivers

The Hold Driver from this set is actually pretty good from my experience. I bought the full set for 80$ from ebay. It arrived pretty quick and everything was brand new like promised by the seller. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I think the auction isn't online anymore but they pop up on ebay from time to time so I reccomend to check it out.

Everyone expected Random Booster Volume 1 with Trident .H.C to become super expensive and it kinda was for a while but then they reproduced it as far as I know and the price dropped and now you can find the full set for 70$. But on the other hand the Random Booster Volume 2 with Evileye .W.N wasn't reproduced and there were many people that want it because of the good parts that you can get in the set. Now one Random Booster Volume 2 sells for 60$ and the entire set costs over 400$. You can buy a phone for that money! From my experience the prices for the Random Boosters are always a gamble.
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:50 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2017  8:39 PM)Socramae Wrote: ima try to get 2 but and frainkly i hope i pull anything but the ones with Liner,Spiral,and Hold drivers

The Hold Driver from this set is actually pretty good from my experience. I bought the full set for 80$ from ebay. It arrived pretty quick and everything was brand new like promised by the seller. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. I think the auction isn't online anymore but they pop up on ebay from time to time so I reccomend to check it out.

Everyone expected Random Booster Volume 1 with Trident .H.C to become super expensive and it kinda was for a while but then they reproduced it as far as I know and the price dropped and now you can find the full set for 70$. But on the other hand the Random Booster Volume 2 with Evileye .W.N wasn't reproduced and there were many people that want it because of the good parts that you can get in the set. Now one Random Booster Volume 2 sells for 60$ and the entire set costs over 400$. You can buy a phone for that money! From my experience the prices for the Random Boosters are always a gamble.

sounds about right frankly ive been debating cause ima get 40$next week  so i think ima go for the random boosters or maybe a string launcher and A2 ,for the most part i just wanna expand my collection a bit im barely getting back into things so far i have TT D2 TT S2 and Has R2 and i ordered a bR thats gonna take a bit to come in so i wanna get something with a good driver to replace Fl, weight is fine but if i go  for the RBV6 ima hope for At ,hold wont exactly be good for bR or any of the others since theyre attack types so thats why i dont care too much for them right now plus i wanna get my 6 yr niece into the game shes still learning how to use a launcher lol (i got the super grip hasbro)
Is Liner good at all?
(Jun. 20, 2017  1:16 AM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: Is Liner good at all?

No lol. It's way too imbalanced, and it's movement is too erratic.