B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

how much you wanna bet that this gimmick will end up like buster mode on xcalibur. he'll use speed mode a little bit at first but then just use power mode the rest of the series.
(Aug. 10, 2019  10:08 PM)Zycratic Wrote: how much you wanna bet that this gimmick will end up like buster mode on xcalibur. he'll use speed mode a little bit at first but then just use power mode the rest of the series.

Upon seeing how GT chops up its episodes in a way that two episodes are almost automatically 1 single normal episode, I'd have to agree with you there. Similar to how Valt removed the Vortex Frame in easily countable number of battle instances

During the battle between the two Union Achilles', we get a slow mo of it outspinning each other and we can see the new Cn Disc, albeit it's very blurry.
Is it just me, or is there metal on the inner part of the swords of the Union base?
(Aug. 11, 2019  1:04 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I was able to kinda get a good picture of it: https://gyazo.com/0a9fe2bd6cdc086af9de144c8baec94d

How come one is red Power mode while the other is blue?
(Aug. 11, 2019  1:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  1:04 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: I was able to kinda get a good picture of it: https://gyazo.com/0a9fe2bd6cdc086af9de144c8baec94d

How come one is red Power mode while the other is blue?

Previously mentioned Holy Knight ver. Achilles.
I don't think the Cn disk will have any good LAD, due to performance in battles. It seems like Achilles could scrape with the disk, so unless it is very heavy I'm unsure if Cn will be competitive or not.
(Aug. 11, 2019  1:30 AM)MGoldZeo Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  1:29 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: How come one is red Power mode while the other is blue?

Previously mentioned Holy Knight ver. Achilles.

Ahh I see. I might have missed that one, sorry.

But Cn doesn't look so hot on this. Maybe 00Cross is going to save Union Achilles (dang how do you abbreviate that with Asura already in the mix? probably UAS for Speed mode or UAP for Power mode?) on Xt+, and replace the Weight with Zan/Ten/Metsu for more OWD. 

If they make Cn as heavy as St, then I'm just hoping it has an acceptable gimmick unlike Vn which was just like a glorified Vertical in GT format. 

Probably the Xt+ is still going to be red on gold (but hoping the Xtend Chip has a different color aside from simple gold since it's getting too corny). Also hoping the teeth are better than the previous Achilles releases since it came with the regular Xt+, otherwise the Layer's aggressive shape will guarantee self-Bursts almost all the time (like WF Layer).
Do either the Union layer base or the Union Sword have metal?
(Aug. 11, 2019  7:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do either the Union layer base or the Union Sword have metal?

The Union Swords do not have metal. Jury is still out about the Base
(Aug. 11, 2019  8:32 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  7:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do either the Union layer base or the Union Sword have metal?

Thanks a lot!
(Aug. 08, 2019  2:10 PM)DynamisSK Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  12:29 PM)marutti Wrote: Gimick sounds like Phoenix.
Before the battle choose speed mode or Attack mode by take on or take off Union Sword.

About parts name it'll be next corocoro issue.
Release date will be 21st September.

We know only  Layer name now Union Achiles.
Every parts (Layer, Disk and Driver) will have mode change gimick.

So base is Union and Chip Achilles.And when will be next corocoro issue on your channel

I think Sep 13th
This is a must have release for me, everything about it seems pretty cool.

Sucks for anyone that just completed Xt+ but I mean if you have the funds (or a job lol) I guess having an extra isn't a big deal and it can help in testing (!?)
(Aug. 11, 2019  8:32 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  7:19 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Do either the Union layer base or the Union Sword have metal?

Based on the difference in sheen of the silver coating on the blades of the Base, I think there is genuine metal in between the silver-colored plastic (like czA), but I could be wrong. If it is metal, then it could compete probably with Zwei or Lord in terms of weight and OWD. If it's not, then Diabolos Weight could provide the needed weight, as long as the Base lets the teeth grip the Driver into the maximum.

The Retsu Weight still ticks me off, but it may be because it is needed to fit with the Base's hexagonal Weight placement.

The video didn't show if the Weight will be wobbling badly when on Speed mode (which I assume would be the case due to at least a millimeter difference in thickness between Power and Speed modes).

(Aug. 11, 2019  7:58 PM)joyos Wrote: This is a must have release for me, everything about it seems pretty cool.

Sucks for anyone that just completed Xt+ but I mean if you have the funds (or a job lol) I guess having an extra isn't a big deal and it can help in testing (!?)

Job can pay for the multiple copies, but I don't think it is really that worth the money just for Xt+. It'd be a different story if this would also have an LR Long Beylauncher, which I really doubt it will come with.
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Job can pay for the multiple copies, but I don't think it is really that worth the money just for Xt+. It'd be a different story if this would also have an LR Long Beylauncher, which I really doubt it will come with.
It’s a booster, so it can’t have a launcher.
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:11 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Job can pay for the multiple copies, but I don't think it is really that worth the money just for Xt+. It'd be a different story if this would also have an LR Long Beylauncher, which I really doubt it will come with.
It’s a booster, so it can’t have a launcher.

Ahh I see. Well, there's that. Pity. This is still an auto-buy for me regardless, at least just for one unit. Can't wait to see if they recycle zA Xtend Driver and just slap the add-on Xtend Chip for that matter.
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:22 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: It’s a booster, so it can’t have a launcher.

Ahh I see. Well, there's that. Pity. This is still an auto-buy for me regardless, at least just for one unit. Can't wait to see if they recycle zA Xtend Driver and just slap the add-on Xtend Chip for that matter.
I really want it too, but certain people(parents) like to make me spend my money on things that are “more worth it”. BEYBLADES ARE WORTH IT!
That's a really great of a release, looking forward to more info on the Cn disk! But im still curious about the Achilles chip... Any news on how it is gonna be abbreviated?
(Aug. 12, 2019  11:31 PM)MasterBlaze Wrote: That's a really great of a release, looking forward to more info on the Cn disk! But im still curious about the Achilles chip... Any news on how it is gonna be abbreviated?

Not until we get a look at the back of the box. That's where we get the Layer abbreviations in GT, so we got to wait until next month to know what Achilles' abbreviation is.
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Ahh I see. Well, there's that. Pity. This is still an auto-buy for me regardless, at least just for one unit. Can't wait to see if they recycle zA Xtend Driver and just slap the add-on Xtend Chip for that matter.
I really want it too, but certain people(parents) like to make me spend my money on things that are “more worth it”. BEYBLADES ARE WORTH IT!

I understand lol. I'm kind of fortunate that I was already an adult with a job when Beyblades came in vogue again
(Aug. 13, 2019  4:49 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2019  1:42 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: I really want it too, but certain people(parents) like to make me spend my money on things that are “more worth it”. BEYBLADES ARE WORTH IT!

I understand lol. I'm kind of fortunate that I was already an adult with a job when Beyblades came in vogue again
Yes, you are. You can spend money on what you want.
(Aug. 13, 2019  3:27 AM)beybladeburstrg Wrote: Yes it has

Actually, no. It hasn't been released yet. It will be released in September, I think.