B-150 Booster Union Achilles.Cn.Xt+ Retsu

(Sep. 24, 2019  4:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  3:18 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's 100% real because Zankye isn't the only one that got it.

Yeah I don't know what was the purpose of that comment they made. Just seems like a childish attack on their part doesn't even make sense on any of the posts on this thread to say that.
I absolutely do not appreciate the fact that you edited your comment and said something like that. I already told you, but apparently I have to say it again, I meant to post this on another thread ok? Apparently you didn't even read my reply.
(Sep. 29, 2019  2:38 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  2:27 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: That’s good, because I was hearing that the teeth are mediocre. This will be my first GT bey so this was important to me

They're (Balance types) supposed to be not OP for the teeth especially since it is just a right spin. If you are playing competitively, I'd suggest you pick up other Beys like JJ, LS, etc to diversify your parts. Having Dash Drivers would help with the Burst resistance for Union Achilles (cuz I know that Xtend+ won't have too great of a spring for it to mitigate Bursts)

I’ve heard what’s good, and I’m probably going to try and pick up those parts. I also heard Valkyrie has great teeth but we’re kinda getting off topic so let’s get back to uA discussion
(Sep. 29, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2019  4:19 PM)originalzankye Wrote: Yeah I don't know what was the purpose of that comment they made. Just seems like a childish attack on their part doesn't even make sense on any of the posts on this thread to say that.
I absolutely do not appreciate the fact that you edited your comment and said something like that. I already told you, but apparently I have to say it again, I meant to post this on another thread ok? Apparently you didn't even read my reply.
You got trolled my friend. I don't think Zankye took your response seriously.
(Sep. 29, 2019  5:48 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2019  12:40 PM)g2_ Wrote: I absolutely do not appreciate the fact that you edited your comment and said something like that. I already told you, but apparently I have to say it again, I meant to post this on another thread ok? Apparently you didn't even read my reply.
You got trolled my friend. I don't think Zankye took your response seriously.
That's depressing, he is one of my favorite beytubers. It was simply a mistake, if Zankye chooses not to believe me and ignore my response to him, then there's nothing I can do.
Do we have any ratings yet on whether this is a must-buy or a pass?
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Do we have any ratings yet on whether this is a must-buy or a pass?

My initial thoughts, I've only used them in one local gathering so others might have more success:

Xt+: you love it, I love it. If you dont have one yet this driver alone makes it a must buy. I bought 2 Union Achilles and both of my Xt+ are normal, no "extra gimmick" as we previously thought.

Convert: not a fan IMO. Pretty good weight, as heavy as Blitz or Sting, but I struggle to find a good use for it. I never liked unbalanced gimmick, but even if I wanted to try it out with Judgment, the unbalanced point cannot line up the way I want (it wont face the same way as Retsu or Gou). Using it as a balanced and heavy disk is also a problem due to its scrape risk. I still prefer Sting in this regard. Some hypothesize that it might work with Bearing, but 00Wall still works better for me.

Union: not quite sure yet. It cannot replace Judgment as the premium right spin attacker, at least. It has recoil, but not enough. The upper attack potential is wasted due to the thickness of the "front" of the blade being too thick to get under the opponent's layer unlike Zwei's dragon heads. 

I still need to experiment more with Union to draw a better conclusion, but Convert is a meh at most for me
(Oct. 01, 2019  6:01 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2019  5:40 AM)BladerGem Wrote: Do we have any ratings yet on whether this is a must-buy or a pass?

My initial thoughts, I've only used them in one local gathering so others might have more success:

Xt+: you love it, I love it. If you dont have one yet this driver alone makes it a must buy. I bought 2 Union Achilles and both of my Xt+ are normal, no "extra gimmick" as we previously thought.

Convert: not a fan IMO. Pretty good weight, as heavy as Blitz or Sting, but I struggle to find a good use for it. I never liked unbalanced gimmick, but even if I wanted to try it out with Judgment, the unbalanced point cannot line up the way I want (it wont face the same way as Retsu or Gou). Using it as a balanced and heavy disk is also a problem due to its scrape risk. I still prefer Sting in this regard. Some hypothesize that it might work with Bearing, but 00Wall still works better for me.

Union: not quite sure yet. It cannot replace Judgment as the premium right spin attacker, at least. It has recoil, but not enough. The upper attack potential is wasted due to the thickness of the "front" of the blade being too thick to get under the opponent's layer unlike Zwei's dragon heads. 

I still need to experiment more with Union to draw a better conclusion, but Convert is a meh at most for me

Mack The Burst had some success with UD.blitz.xtend+ (attack or stamina).
Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DTRoZ9jDXQ
(Oct. 01, 2019  6:01 AM)eigerblade Wrote:

I'm mostly waiting to hear about the Union base (and I guess the Achilles chip too) since I already have an Xt+ chip. Kinda knew Convert would be a wash from the start, but w/e.

Since I'm between jobs rn and the only thing funding my beyblade hobby is my allowance, I just wanna make sure that getting UA is the best option, or if I should save my money for the next release. (Maybe I'll see how much a confirmed poison hydra is?)
I saw that convert isn't really good for bearing. I wonder if it can be good on destroy'. Can someone check?
(Oct. 01, 2019  3:58 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: I saw that convert isn't really good for bearing. I wonder if it can be good on destroy'. Can someone check?

not really too much scrape
What are the odds of getting a bad Xtend+ in this pack??
(Oct. 01, 2019  4:16 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: What are the odds of getting a bad Xtend+ in this pack??

what do you define bad
Like getting an extra gimmick leading to bad stamina.
(Oct. 01, 2019  4:20 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Like getting an extra gimmick leading to bad stamina.

1 in 1000 as far I know
Ok. Because my friend got a "unique" one.
(Oct. 01, 2019  4:23 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Ok. Because my friend got a "unique" one.

yes they didn't seal/glue it right so it's like a nothing
Finally picking one of these up, thank you everyone for the discussion and videos!
Hello everybody I just did a video Going over all of Union Achilles' Modes and would like for you all to check it out. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNUk5LMTcPg
This Achilles look very nice and can be good at previous tournament ^^
Guys, if it's not fresh news about Union Achilles, can you not advertise your videos here? Put them in the proper forum.
Well, there's no rule that says it has to be timely, and this IS the right thread for Union Achilles videos.

Is it annoying? Yes.
Are they useful? At this point, probably no.
Are they redundant? Sure.

There's nothing really all that rule-breaking about it, and also nothing to stop you from dropping them on your ignore list. Smile
(Nov. 04, 2019  4:05 PM)originalzankye Wrote:

Zankye flexing how nice beyblades beyblades he can buy xD