B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Oct. 06, 2018  9:28 PM)IGrey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2018  8:56 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Why does hartz look like he would be clio’s older brother though? He kinda looks like a mashup of clio, lui, phi and shu with his clothes looking like he just came from the snake pit. But his design is fitting considering that he looks like his bey, like how clio looked like deep chaos. Personally, i love his design, as for the bey...

Dead hades- tbh,i really don’t like how the gimmick is basically “more weight than normal” cause it’s kinda cheap to give us a bunch of beys with cool gimmicks than give us one with basically no gimmick. But the design is BEAUTIFUL.
11- Let’s skip this one for...better reasons
Turn- They finally gave us the thing we’ve been modding. The spinning part of tornado wyvern as a frame.
Z’- oh no.

why "oh no"?
They could have picked a better driver than ZEPHYR to make with a gold spring.
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:09 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2018  9:28 PM)IGrey Bey Wrote: why "oh no"?
They could have picked a better driver than ZEPHYR to make with a gold spring.

I think the point of making the gold spring drivers was to improve older drivers but I see what you mean. I guess zephyr could've waited
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:31 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:09 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: They could have picked a better driver than ZEPHYR to make with a gold spring.

I think the point of making the gold spring drivers was to improve older drivers but I see what you mean. I guess zephyr could've waited

Zephyr was one of my favorite drivers. Wasn’t it good for tornado stalling?
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:51 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:31 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: I think the point of making the gold spring drivers was to improve older drivers but I see what you mean. I guess zephyr could've waited

Zephyr was one of my favorite drivers. Wasn’t it good for tornado stalling?

Yea! I think it was one of the first choices for tornado stalling until the technique became kinda old
A lot of people seem to be voicing their opinions on the Random Booster recolors and combinations so I though I should put in my two cents on the subject. Also, just as a precursor, I don’t think there are any ugly pulls in here; everything looks amazing. The Random Booster get better and better and I think it’s safe to say that this is my favorite on yet. I’ll be mackin’ on all these Beyblades.

Dead Hades - The true Cho-Z big boy. I’m just itching to know how much weight it actually has behind it and how that weight will react on a flat tip like Zephyr’. I’m a total sucker for the silver and purple color pallet with accents of red and blue. A beautiful designed Energy Layer that seems like it could have a bright future in terms of performance. I like this new idea of reversible Disc Frames to give us some versatility. Turn looks like it’s a pretty big boy, but I don’t know if it’ll be enough to push Bump out of the competitive spotlight. It’s also nice to see Zephyr get its “Dash” version in an attempt to make mobile combos more compelling to use and you can’t deny that that soft purple and that pastel red spring mechanism look magnifique.

Hell Salamander - Dijon Salamander looks pretty nice. It’s not often we get to see a lot of brown in any part of a Beyblade and this gold with orange accents really completes this recolor’s paint job. It’s also great to see that Single and Dual Layer Forge Discs are coming with these Cho-Z Beyblades because older parts like that get harder and harder to find as time passes. You can’t sleep on this cheddar Yielding. The orange and white look so great.

Archer Hercules - You can’t go wrong with blue and green. This Hercules looks tuff. I’m really digging the subtle green accent on the eyes and teeth. Again, even though Heavy is a bit of an easier find than Salamander’s Gravity, it’s nice to see these old Discs out and about again. I’m loving the turquoise on Friction. It’s unfortunate that we can’t see the ball part on the bottom, because if they colored that as opposed to keeping it white, I dare say it may be the prettiest Defense Driver you could find.

Maximum Garuda - I’ve always had a soft spot for Garuda and now I actually have a chance of owning the round boy. The chill white (or gray) and blue with the black accents make this my favorite recolor in the entire set. That Lift is a nice color and I’m loving the dark blue Sword. The stock combo is just comical though: the least Attack-oriented Energy Layer ever on top of a booty Attack tip and a Disc Frame with massive scrape risk to top it all off. I’m sure mG.7L.Sw will be sweeping the competitive scene in the coming weeks.

Deep Chaos - I’ve seen a few people tryna fry Bubblegum Chaos and I gotta say that they dead wrong. The cotton candy color pallet with the pastel yellow accents looks great. The purple Turn is beautiful and hot pink Xtend looks awesome.

Twin Nemsis - Garuda and Nemesis seem to have been in a competition for the most ridiculous stock combo, but nonetheless, green Nemesis looks great. However, I personally would have preferred a brighter lime green, but I still think it looks great. Plus, Beyblades always look better in person. It’s nice to see 1’ thrown into a Random Booster already and the lime green dream isn’t dead with this Hit and this Wedge. Even though these parts are some booty, the bright green looks really nice and I have a soft spot for Wedge because I think metal Drivers are really cool.

Shelter Regulus - This is my favorite color pallet for all time: black, red, and gold. The layer is presumably translucent black because the parts where it’s little bits come out are tinted red. I don’t know if the translucent black makes it cooler or not, but this is an amazing recolor regardless. It’s wild and really cool to see 8’ out in a Random Booster so early and the clear Bump will undoubtedly be awesome. I expected the “Dash” Drivers to be exclusive to special CoroCoro or WBBA Beyblades but they threw it under Regulus to remedy its short teeth and this recolor and the inclusion in the Random Booster is a gift from Beyblade God.

Beat Kukulcan - Red is my favorite color and it’s really great see a cool and formidable Attack Energy Layer with a red and teal color pallet with those accents of gold. Simply beauteous. It’s great to see that Dagger is already showing its face in Random Boosters and its turquoise recolor looks amazing and will go great on the Kululcan recolor. It’s also great to see that Random Boosters aren’t totally “random” and some thought actually goes into making the combos because it’s clear that Dagger is, in this case, meant to line up with Kukulcan’s primary points of offensive contact. Black tips are always cool and it’s nice to see a Yard in a color other than green.

Even though everything looks amazing, some are just more amazing than other, my list of favorites from most favorite to least favorite judging by the colors and parts is:

1. Maximum Garuda
2. Shelter Regulus
3. Dead Hades
4. Deep Chaos
5. Archer Hercules
6. Beat Kukulcan
7. Hell Salamander
8. Twin Nemesis

And now we wait for October 20th...
I really like the promo art. I want that as the box instead of the boring old design from metal fight
(Oct. 08, 2018  5:04 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I really like the promo art. I want that as the box instead of the boring old design from metal fight

That is the packaging for the South Korean version if I’m right.
I will definitely try to get the full set for this booster. 0, 7 bump, destroy’, hS, aH, and Dead hades...

Also: anyone noticed how they put mG(the shortest layer) on 7lift sword (the tallest disk/frame/driver)
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:21 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I will definitely try to get the full set for this booster. 0, 7 bump, destroy’, hS, aH, and Dead hades...

Also: anyone noticed how they put mG(the shortest layer) on 7lift sword (the tallest disk/frame/driver)

the tallest driver is Anchor,I think.

also,god, Dead Hades is becoming my favorite beyblade design really fast...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A RANDOM BOOSTER PRIZE?? ><
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:41 PM)Grey Bey Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2018  8:21 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: I will definitely try to get the full set for this booster. 0, 7 bump, destroy’, hS, aH, and Dead hades...

the tallest driver is Anchor,I think.

also,god, Dead Hades is becoming my favorite beyblade design really fast...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A RANDOM BOOSTER PRIZE?? ><
I didn’t count anchor because it’s so rare. Also, totally agree with you on that second part although the rest of the booster is also good so it doesn’t bother me that much
This Random Booster releases on my 15th Birthday. I'm probably going to ask for 4 of them, but I also have to put into consideration the fact that most of my family isn't anywhere nearby, so it might take some time...
https://mobile.twitter.com/neboose/statu...29/photo/1

According to this image on Twitter, I think Dead Hades is apparently 23 grams, Turn seems fairly heavy too, comparable to Bump.
(Oct. 10, 2018  2:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/neboose/statu...29/photo/1

According to this image on Twitter, I think Dead Hades is apparently 23 grams, Turn seems fairly heavy too, comparable to Bump.

It's Lighter than Pheonix, Then why was this tagged HEavy Balance.
(Oct. 10, 2018  2:57 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  2:43 PM)Jinbee Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/neboose/statu...29/photo/1

It's Lighter than Pheonix, Then why was this tagged HEavy Balance.

Is the layer lighter that Phoenix's or what? If it's the layer then that's a bummer cuz the main ability was already taken then. And it has Zephyr'.
(Oct. 10, 2018  3:13 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  2:57 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It's Lighter than Pheonix, Then why was this tagged HEavy Balance.

Is the layer lighter that Phoenix's or what? If it's the layer then that's a bummer cuz the main ability was already taken then. And it has Zephyr'.

Exactly, rP is already 23 g, WHY do this ability even exists? is It just another garuda with nL released before
That should be just prediction that is used to estimate the weight of each bey in this RB when they purchase it.
The weight of dH is not confirmed yet.
But what I worry is that, if dH is so heavy, it may either have weak teeth or be very unstable to balance the meta.
I'd rather it wasn't too powerful, especially considering this is an RBV prize which are semi hard to get. If it really is 23 grams or perhaps even more, along with that shape it looks pretty good.
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: That should be just prediction that is used to estimate the weight of each bey in this RB when they purchase it.
But what I worry is that, if dH is so heavy, it may either have weak teeth or be very unstable to balance the meta.

The metagame will shake, hahaha. What if it has a decent teeth and it's almost as heavy as Revive Phoenix, they said that it's around 23 grams, what will happen?
(Oct. 10, 2018  4:42 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: That should be just prediction that is used to estimate the weight of each bey in this RB when they purchase it.

yeah but...I don't think TT even cares about a balanced metagame anymore
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:36 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:

The metagame will shake, hahaha. What if it has a decent teeth and it's almost as heavy as Revive Phoenix, they said that it's around 23 grams, what will happen?
I secretly want dH to suck so I wont have to spend money on it.
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:21 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  5:36 PM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: The metagame will shake, hahaha. What if it has a decent teeth and it's almost as heavy as Revive Phoenix, they said that it's around 23 grams, what will happen?
I secretly want dH to suck so I wont have to spend money on it.

EPIC!!!! 

BTW wasn't this 120% of metal can Cho Z bey could have?
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:21 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I secretly want dH to suck so I wont have to spend money on it.

EPIC!!!! 

It probably meant an average Cho Z layer, and even then that's inaccurate, assuming the layer is 23 grams.
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:26 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2018  6:21 PM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: I secretly want dH to suck so I wont have to spend money on it.

EPIC!!!! 

I think by 120% they were not referring to it having 120% metal weight, but rather utilizing the weights capability to a 120% extent with this new metal based “gimmick”.

It's expectation. Not confirmed information
(Oct. 10, 2018  9:17 PM)marutti Wrote:

It's expectation. Not confirmed information

That's why I said "apparently".