B-125 Random Booster Vol. 12 Dead Hades 11 Turn Zephyr'

(Jul. 30, 2018  7:09 AM)GodGaia Wrote: It definitely won’t be revive Phoenix since the layer is way more expensive than others and I’m guessing that there will be recolours of hell salamander, shelter regulus, Achilles and Z3

We already have 2 Zet beys. They dont do more than 2 recolors of each. An we passed Shelter. The last recolor rare we got was G2. It could be possible since the only duel layers left are TN, DE & Z2. RP will be in a random booster but probably not till D31st or next spring. The next beys up to bat are: HS, AH, RP & maybe (eventually) HK. Since the 1st 3 Z beys are done, we will get 2-3 of the nezt released beys. (Unless they put the new Fafnir or X bey in a pack). Im excited for the colors and more glitter frames.

Imagine the UR driver.
Is there any way to gauage the possibility of whether or not Shelter Regulus or Maximum Garuda will get recolors?
(Jul. 30, 2018  8:46 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Is there any way to gauage the possibility of whether or not Shelter Regulus or Maximum Garuda will get recolors?

Not really, no. We can only speculate

(Jul. 30, 2018  8:54 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We already have 2 Zet beys. They dont do more than 2 recolors of each. An we passed Shelter. The last recolor rare we got was G2. It could be possible since the only duel layers left are TN, DE & Z2. RP will be in a random booster but probably not till D31st or next spring. The next beys up to bat are: HS, AH, RP & maybe (eventually) HK. Since the 1st 3 Z beys are done, we will get 2-3 of the nezt released beys. (Unless they put the new Fafnir or X bey in a pack). Im excited for the colors and more glitter frames.

I thought tN was a God Layer, and who is dE?
Drain fafnir is one of the only god layers without a retaly available recolor.
(Jul. 30, 2018  11:31 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: Drain fafnir is one of the only god layers without a retaly available recolor.

Not quite true, since there's always the red Drain Fafnir with the metal god chip from the God Customize Set (although it's a weaker mold). Still due for another release though, so I'm hoping to see either it or its successor in this.

Either way, I'll make the following guess:

New Layer
Stating the obvious, and assuming they don't go "double prize layers!" on us again.

Dranzer F/Dragoon F
Every other plastic gen bey has had a recolor in a random booster barring Dranzer F and Dragoon F. High time at least one of them gets one. Wolborg seems much less likely, since it will release just a short time earlier.

Drain Fafnir/New Fafnir
With only one recolor to dF so far, it's not unlikely that at least one Fafnir will get into the random booster. The new Fafnir isn't too unlikely either, if how recently Bloody Longinus got into Random Booster 11 is any sign.

Maximum Garuda
Once again only one recolor, and that from an RLC. Since that was so long ago in particular, I feel like mG is a more likely choice than Shelter Regulus, which was rereleased more recently but is still a possibility.

Beat Kukulcan
Somehow Beat Kukulcan has no recolors yet, so it's bound to get one sooner or later. Twin Nemesis is a possible alternative as a bey with only 2 very similar color schemes.

Hell Salamander
No recolors yet, and the Random Booster is going to have at least a few Super-Z beys so it seems probable that we'll see some new Super-Z layers recolored.

Crash Ragnaruk
Same as the above.

Archer Hercules
Same as the above.

Revive Phoenix seems unlikely, if only because it released with a ton of recolors/special editions already and is more complicated to make and box due to its gimmick. Buster Xcaliber isn't too unlikely though, since it has no recolors and isn't overly complicated like Revive Phoenix is. Hazard Kerbeus is less likely though, since it would have just been released in its second color in a 3-pack set, and I doubt they'd want to overshadow it. It's also possible that we'll see at least a few already recolored Super-Z layers like Winning Valkyrie/Emperor Forneus/Z Achilles too, because they just never stop coming.
Since prize bey is a balance type, rn on the top of my head I can’t remember any balance type beys that are of any importance apart from requiem but that won’t come so soon, so it probably won’t be an upgrade of a god bey.
(Jul. 30, 2018  8:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  8:46 PM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: Is there any way to gauage the possibility of whether or not Shelter Regulus or Maximum Garuda will get recolors?

Not really, no. We can only speculate

(Jul. 30, 2018  8:54 AM)Dodgest Wrote: We already have 2 Zet beys. They dont do more than 2 recolors of each. An we passed Shelter. The last recolor rare we got was G2. It could be possible since the only duel layers left are TN, DE & Z2. RP will be in a random booster but probably not till D31st or next spring. The next beys up to bat are: HS, AH, RP & maybe (eventually) HK. Since the 1st 3 Z beys are done, we will get 2-3 of the nezt released beys. (Unless they put the new Fafnir or X bey in a pack). Im excited for the colors and more glitter frames.

tN is a God Layer, or it would be called N2 (which is Nova Neptune) dE is probably Duo αeclipse (sometimes called Duo Eclipse) but it seems unlikely since it was a CoroCoro exclusive
Let's see...
I find Orb Aegis unlikely to be the new beyblade, since it oA sounds like a defense type.
I feel like it might be Dead Hades, but I think Dead Hades sounds too... menacing and significant (can't think of any other words lol) to be part of a random booster. I think it might have a bigger role, but since the name was leaked earlier on, I doubt it's going to be the primary antagonist's bey (although I sort of want it to be). The color scheme happens to match what a Hades bey would be imagined as in my opinion (sort of a bluish-purplish color with a bit of red, so no, Fusion Hades did not look like a Hades to me).
So ya, I think this might be Hades.
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:45 PM)BlackMirror Wrote: Let's see...
I find Orb Aegis unlikely to be the new beyblade, since it oA sounds like a defense type.
I feel like it might be Dead Hades, but I think Dead Hades sounds too... menacing and significant (can't think of any other words lol) to be part of a random booster. I think it might have a bigger role, but since the name was leaked earlier on, I doubt it's going to be the primary antagonist's bey (although I sort of want it to be). The color scheme happens to match what a Hades bey would be imagined as in my opinion (sort of a bluish-purplish color with a bit of red, so no, Fusion Hades did not look like a Hades to me).
So ya, I think this might be Hades.

Well, Dead Hades is the only October Realease according to the 2018 release sheet, so it's pretty much confirmed to be Dead Hades as the Prize Bey. According to the Random Booster Prize formula, it'll probably have the 13 disc, a new frame, and a God Layer System Balance-Type driver (possibly Zeta)
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2018  8:51 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Not really, no. We can only speculate

tN is a God Layer, or it would be called N2 (which is Nova Neptune) dE is probably Duo αeclipse (sometimes called Duo Eclipse) but it seems unlikely since it was a CoroCoro exclusive

It's not Eclipse, it's Aeclipse. Also who do you really meant when you said DE?
(Jul. 31, 2018  6:14 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  5:32 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: tN is a God Layer, or it would be called N2 (which is Nova Neptune) dE is probably Duo αeclipse (sometimes called Duo Eclipse) but it seems unlikely since it was a CoroCoro exclusive

It's not Eclipse, it's Aeclipse. Also who do you really meant when you said DE?

Maybe he was referring to Drain Fafnir? The E and F keys aren't very far away, plus the only dF recolors are hard to get or expensive
yes! I love random boosters. Hopefully TT decides to put a recolor of the prize bey in the set.
(Jul. 31, 2018  9:59 PM)Simple_Soul Wrote: yes! I love random boosters. Hopefully TT decides to put a recolor of the prize bey in the set.

That's very unlikely due to how important Takara Tomy is making Dead Hades feel. With it being the heaviest Super Z Beyblade, it's better off as a hard to get Bey
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2018  9:59 PM)Simple_Soul Wrote: yes! I love random boosters. Hopefully TT decides to put a recolor of the prize bey in the set.

That's very unlikely due to how important Takara Tomy is making Dead Hades feel. With it being the heaviest Super Z Beyblade, it's better off as a hard to get Bey
Is it confirmed that Dead Hades is the 'heaviest Super Z beyblade ' or 'Heavy' ? ( PROBABILY NOT !!!!)
(Aug. 01, 2018  4:46 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  3:23 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That's very unlikely due to how important Takara Tomy is making Dead Hades feel. With it being the heaviest Super Z Beyblade, it's better off as a hard to get Bey
Is it confirmed that Dead Hades is the 'heaviest Super Z beyblade ' or 'Heavy' ? ( PROBABILY NOT !!!!)

It says in the description from the 2018 releases sheet that it has 120% of the weight of Super Z
(Aug. 01, 2018  5:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  4:46 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Is it confirmed that Dead Hades is the 'heaviest Super Z beyblade ' or 'Heavy' ? ( PROBABILY NOT !!!!)

It says in the description from the 2018 releases sheet that it has 120% of the weight of Super Z

What's this "heavier than Cho-Z"based on anyways? The average weight of Cho-Z beys? The heaviest Cho-Z bey released? Some number they made up that sounds like it'd be right in that range?

Like, it sounds impressive, but they could also just literally choose the lightest Cho-Z bey and say it's 20% heavier than that. Don't let the heavy weight get you lusting for it before we see its shape or how much that weight matters.
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  5:30 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It says in the description from the 2018 releases sheet that it has 120% of the weight of Super Z

What's this "heavier than Cho-Z"based on anyways? The average weight of Cho-Z beys? The heaviest Cho-Z bey released? Some number they made up that sounds like it'd be right in that range?

Like, it sounds impressive, but they could also just literally choose the lightest Cho-Z bey and say it's 20% heavier than that. Don't let the heavy weight get you lusting for it before we see its shape or how much that weight matters.
Takara Tomy won't cheat. They'll choose the heaviest one. Supposedly, the other Super Z Beys can't knock it out, so it'll be heavy enough to outclass any other right-spin Defense combo
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:04 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: What's this "heavier than Cho-Z"based on anyways? The average weight of Cho-Z beys? The heaviest Cho-Z bey released? Some number they made up that sounds like it'd be right in that range?

Takara Tomy won't cheat. They'll choose the heaviest one. Supposedly, the other Super Z Beys can't knock it out, so it'll be heavy enough to outclass any other right-spin Defense combo

Takara's descriptions aren´t really accurate at all,they always exaggerate and hype a bey a lot because marketing.
(Aug. 02, 2018  12:04 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2018  11:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: What's this "heavier than Cho-Z"based on anyways? The average weight of Cho-Z beys? The heaviest Cho-Z bey released? Some number they made up that sounds like it'd be right in that range?

Well, that's an assumption on top of an assumption, innit?

We don't know how truthful their "120% weight" claim will be until it has been released and weighed, and there's no way for us to actually argue the validity of that claim. I doubt they'd just choose the lightest release, since that would be so light that it would be outweighed by a lot of Super-Z layers, but the average weight is fair game and the heaviest release unlikely. Besides, this is marketing we're talking about. Whatever makes it sound better is what they'll roll with.

Let's look at this logically. If they choose Revive Phoenix (our current heaviest layer to my knowledge) as a base for our "120%", and this new bey would be a 27.89 gram layer, which is about 160% heavier than Emperor Forneus and heavy enough to be a whole new system beyond Super-Z. Instead, I averaged out the weights of all Super-Z layers as listed on the wiki (skipping Buster Xcaliber, which I'm pretty sure doesn't weigh 48 grams as a solo layer. That's just absurdly overweight) and found out that 120% of that is a much more reasonable 23.49 grams, or about 0.25 grams heavier than Revive Phoenix. That's a respectably heavy weight without creeping up by nearly 5 grams, and other releases before (and a proper weight for bX to add in) could bump up this average as well.

Sheer weight alone won't make it good either unless it has a solid shape and weight distribution too. Nobody's gonna use it for defense if we find out that it's incredibly jagged, or if it has terrible stamina, or if it has such stupidly weak teeth that it bursts at first contact. Best to hold off on that kind of theory until we actually figure out what that shape is and not just assume "heavier" means "more defense". I do wanna know where you heard that "the other Super Z beys can't knock it out" bit though, since that's something I've heard nothing about.
(Aug. 02, 2018  1:09 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: I do wanna know where you heard that "the other Super Z beys can't knock it out" bit though, since that's something I've heard nothing about.
 I think he read it here:

(Jul. 12, 2018  6:47 PM)エダルバイブ Wrote: OK, I'll translate:

Turn F2
Concept: The absorbing ability of Drain Fafnir now evolves to Cho Z!
Characteristics: Absorbing more attack of opponent... no, it aims for the tactics of 'taking away '!

Heavy
Concept: If a defense bey able to utilize 120% of the weight of Cho Z metal can appear, it will never lose!
Characteristics: A bey which pushes weight to extreme! The stadium king which can never be knocked down arrives!

Nov beys
Concept: The technology of Cho Z metal now has matured. Let's develop beys that can create records in all aspects and break the limits!
CZ1: Pursuing for Cho Z that can surpass Cho Z! It aims for possessing 'Cho Z awakening system'!
CZ2: It is developed at the same time with CZ1. A unique gimmick has been added to it, becoming all-powerful!
Turn E: There are breakthroughs which have no royal road. It has a gimmick with a new material.

Dec beys
Concept: CZ1 and CZ2 beys seem to be masterpieces. So a new project to defeat them has started now!
CZ3: If this succeeds, it will be marvellous! But the path is treacherous. Development in process.
Turn K: The new best form for stamina bey has appeared. However it's hard to keep the strength. Research is essential.
I'm so pumped

I'm not so sure this new "heavy" bey will outweigh Revive Phoenix by a little at the most because Phoenix completely weighs 54 grams with its Armor
(Aug. 02, 2018  2:12 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: I'm so pumped

I'm not so sure this new "heavy" bey will outweigh Revive Phoenix by a little at the most because Phoenix completely weighs 54 grams with its Armor

I'm guessing that it's going to have the 13 disc, making it's whole stock combo lighter than Revive Phoenix
I know that rbs usuallybhave pieces of cardboard to change the weight of the box, but if dead hades is so much heavier wouldn’t it be quite easy to recognise whether or not the prize bey is in the box?
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:18 AM)GodGaia Wrote: I know that rbs usuallybhave pieces of cardboard to change the weight of the box, but if dead hades is so much heavier wouldn’t it be quite easy to recognise whether or not the prize bey is in the box?

There's a solution to that: Make the box bigger AND put more cardboard in it.
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:37 AM)IronFace879 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2018  4:18 AM)GodGaia Wrote: I know that rbs usuallybhave pieces of cardboard to change the weight of the box, but if dead hades is so much heavier wouldn’t it be quite easy to recognise whether or not the prize bey is in the box?

There's a solution to that: Make the box bigger AND put more cardboard in it.
and Increase Price either.

also, I think putting a lot of zeros and Bumps and lifts will also help

we saw that Jade JUpiter was even tapes further to make rattling of balls inaudible.

TT will surely do something on that