B-123 Long BeyLauncher Set & B-124 Long BeyLauncher L Set

UPDATE:

(Sep. 14, 2018  8:18 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: t3LajBI.jpg]
[Image: G6YYqn1.jpg]

(Sep. 14, 2018  1:57 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: [Image: B_123.png]
[Image: B_124.png]
[Image: 001136.png]
so the first comes with the launcher, the grip, the trigger ,the extend chip and a tool for it
the second comes with the launcher, the karabiner grip, the weight damper and the frame

Two sets to be released in September 2018, along with the new Fafnir.
I am calling it now. Free and Shuo launchers.
Oof, I hope these'll have better availability than the blue LR string launcher. Something's gotta drive launcher prices down (hopefully...).
So , b-123 and b-124 are both launchers ( hope they would be the colour same as new fafnir and new (buster ) excalibur )
Hope at least one of them is new and not a recolour,also I hope if not new one should be an lr string launcher.
I guess this might be another dual spin launcher, and one has zA color while the other one has Fafnir color.
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:29 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am calling it now. Free and Shuo launchers.

Shuo's launcher was the red LR string launcher & Frees launcher is already out (the gold/red lottery launcher). Idk if they will make new ones. Valt hasnt gotten any new ones. I wish theyd make a HS left launcher or a glitter see-through LR strinv launcher. All the other characters launchers should be out by now.
(Jul. 20, 2018  7:57 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2018  3:29 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: I am calling it now. Free and Shuo launchers.

Shuo's launcher was the red LR string launcher & Frees launcher is already out (the gold/red lottery launcher). Idk if they will make new ones. Valt hasnt gotten any new ones. I wish theyd make a HS left launcher or a glitter see-through LR strinv launcher. All the other characters launchers should be out by now.

He meant Goshuin. The owner of Salemander...
(Jul. 20, 2018  7:57 AM)Dodgest Wrote:

Sorry, I meant shuo, Salamandes user
I understand free,but how shou,also I am a shou fan so I am hoping.

Also on the beyblade wiki these are listed as beylaunchers LR
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_B...kara_Tomy)
The wiki can be edited by anyone, and some people put speculation on it when they really shouldn't. Don't fall for that assumption until it's been confirmed.
(Aug. 11, 2018  7:53 AM)Ultragunner Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-123-Long-Bey-...=R40&rt=nc
https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-124-Long-Bey-...=R40&rt=nc

B-123 has Rubber Launcher grip (what is it called now?0\)
          Beylauncher Power trigger and a thing which i am nor able to identify
b-124 has Beylauncher L Carabiner Grip bump frame and weight damper
One comes with a string launcher,weight damper,carabiner grip and a bump frame
The other one comes with a string launcher ,normal grip,power trigger and a (what is that,a level chip,I have no idea somebody please help.
Also maybe the unknown part is a strike god chip for fafnir as we all see a spring in fafnir’s mouth so maybe this is to lock that spring .
Also it says in the description that release date is 18 September .
This is HYPE .............
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:48 AM)Battleburst Wrote: One comes with a string launcher,weight damper,carabiner grip and  a bump frame
The other one comes with a string launcher ,normal grip,power trigger and a (what is that,a level chip,I have no idea somebody please help.
Also maybe the unknown part is a strike god chip for fafnir as we all see a spring in fafnir’s mouth so maybe this is to lock that spring .

that grip is not normal as gunmetal grip, it has rubber, that too thick
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:51 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  8:48 AM)Battleburst Wrote: One comes with a string launcher,weight damper,carabiner grip and  a bump frame

that grip is not normal as gunmetal grip, it has rubber, that too thick

Sorry bro,didn’t notice,but I feel this set will be so sick.

I think it might be the Xtend Chip which would make Xt evolved as described in the Manga.
Oh yes,
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:16 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

I think it might be the Xtend Chip which would make Xt evolved as described in the Manga.

This might be that ,I feel the cost is very nice also .
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:16 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

Xtend chip, really is this what it's called, weirdo
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:16 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I think it might be the Xtend Chip which would make Xt evolved as described in the Manga.

Xtend chip, really is this what it's called, weirdo

Or maybe it will be Xtend Xtender
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:53 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  9:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Xtend chip, really is this what it's called, weirdo

Or maybe it will be Xtend Xtender

That name is very weird ,bro,still tt may be weird as well
The power grip and launcher grip w/grooved handles go for a ton on the aftermarket so I'm glad they're coming back! Bump frame/weight/carabiner in new colors is awesome as well!
I hope they'll fix launcher condition in that set. Because from when Light Launcher LR purple ver. released they release a lot of bad condition Launchers.
Light Launcher LR Purple, Bey Launcher LR Gold and Bey Launcher Blue.
In Japan anyone don't buy launcher until October because TT said condition will be better in October.
(Aug. 12, 2018  7:26 AM)marutti Wrote: I hope they'll fix launcher condition in that set. Because from when Light Launcher LR purple ver.  released they release a lot of bad condition Launchers.
In Japan anyone don't buy launcher until October because TT said condition will be better in October.
Wow, that is really good to know.  Thank you for sharing this info.  It seems like these sets will be the long beylaunchers, like the green speed launchers and a left version of that.  So it doesn’t look like these will be LR launchers and hopefully that means these will have good quality.  I have already experienced 2 bad light Launcher LR purple and 1 bad beylauncher LR Gold.  So far my blue LR beylaunchers have been ok.  But it has been very disappointing lately with launchers
(Aug. 12, 2018  7:26 AM)marutti Wrote: I hope they'll fix launcher condition in that set. Because from when Light Launcher LR purple ver. released they release a lot of bad condition Launchers.
So we should not get this set