B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

(Apr. 18, 2018  12:13 AM)Sıon Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2018  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: And unlike some proposed bans (e.g. Hasbro's Garuda G3), there's actually a significant reason to it. At some point that they'll be easier to find, I'm sure of it. I just can't see them making a part this notable and limiting it to only a handful of people. It's like saying "Hey, you won! Here's a piece to help you win more!" That's no fun for anyone.

That is true. I just say Temporarily ban it until we actually get that release in terms of fairness to the rest of the community.

I am not all out "BAN IT" Like I have been in the past; A gradual power creep is a natural progression in a metagame. I just say to hold it off so people with a level chip don't use an advantage over people without one when they arent easily available.

The reason Ωuter was banned was not only due to (lack of) availability, it was because it was the best stamina disc and proved how good it was by dominating the tournaments it was used in. It was a really rough combination.

So by that reasoning, I wouldn't see Level Chips banned unless they make a layer become dominating (due to some form of proof). I see the potential of that with the new Bloody Longinus, but that's yet to be seen.

Now that it's in people's hands, it's worth talking about it, though. I would suggest making a topic based around the legality of Level Chips so that we can start a more focused discussion on it.
I really don't see a reason to ban the level chip? Spriggan Requiem is dominating right now and its still pretty pricey to get. I don't think parts should be banned if they are a little hard to get. Outer i can see because its nearly impossible, but level chips will be found on YJA for a decent price pretty quickly.
Hey guys, let's make a new thread for the Level Chip if you'd like to continue discussing it. I think it deserves one (if there isn't already one). This thread is for the random booster.
Alright, I went ahead and put together a Level Chip thread to carry over any discussion about Level Chips in general.

I'm already seeing sellers on eBay posting B-111 Beyblades up for sale for pre-ordering. I'm still a bit undecided in if I actually want the whole set, but I might wait until pvccard.expert gets them anyway.
I know I want the whole set of these. Too many good parts with too many good color schemes.

I don't know if I've ever seen a random booster filled with this many solid layers.
Best thing about this random booster is that you really cant go wrong with any pull inside of it.
Im beyond hyped for this booster tbh. Buying a whole set myself.
(Apr. 19, 2018  12:42 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I know I want the whole set of these. Too many good parts with too many good color schemes.

I don't know if I've ever seen a random booster filled with this many solid layers.

I think I might go ahead and get the set if it's true that sX and L2 have mold improvements made to them, and even more so if cR turns out to be decent when in a well put-together combo. I pretty much have all of the good parts in it already.

But otherwise, the only one that catches my eye is the Spriggan Requiem recolor.
Not gonna lie, that Spriggan Requiem recolor is really sweet, and it just rocks that brilliant blue sheen. I also really like the Sieg Xcaliber recolor too, both the layer and the Atomic it comes with. These are definitely my top 2 from this random booster, especially if Sieg is improved.

And hey, if I've learned one thing, it's always good to have backups for any good parts.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyFxq-_y7fo Heres an unboxing of it and it shows the teeth, The teeth are really flat.
Yeah, this layer probably isn't gonna be good with teeth like that. A shame, since Blaze Ragnaruk was decent.

Also laughing hard at this Ebay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-TOMY-BE...SwdMBa3LqI

"Crash Laguna Luk" is a hilarious name for it.
got a complete set 
[Image: A7_E050_BF-_D2_F9-43_C0-_A1_E5-_E856_E1110_D50.jpg]

I can tell cR is really disappointing.
The teeth are loose as gK.
So blue sR is the prize bey in my point of view.
[Image: A5_F05673-0523-4977-_B39_C-2_C564_D4992_F7.jpg]

[Image: 252404_C3-_DFB8-4_A43-988_C-3337_F6_A91_BED.jpg]
I'm going to refuse to believe it until testing, but it's hard to not be disappointed. Blaze is one of my favourite's from the God Series, too Unhappy
What is the weight of the layer Crash Ragnaruk?
(Apr. 27, 2018  5:29 PM)Contacter Wrote: What is the weight of the layer Crash Ragnaruk?

It's around 19 grams, so hopefully the weight should give it a bit of burst resistance to make up for the apparent bad teeth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH-T0AbKltg

It's easy enough to burst as stock that bL destroys it, stamina seems alright. It's also so imbalanced it doesn't help itself survive.
I've seen stock cR not only get stalled around by wV but outspun it too.
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, this layer probably isn't gonna be good with teeth like that. A shame, since Blaze Ragnaruk was decent.

Also laughing hard at this Ebay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-TOMY-BE...SwdMBa3LqI

So what? Arc Bahamut has one of the worst teeth ever and it's so hard to burst him.
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2018  11:39 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Yeah, this layer probably isn't gonna be good with teeth like that. A shame, since Blaze Ragnaruk was decent.

So what? Arc Bahamut has one of the worst teeth ever and it's so hard to burst him.

That's because aB is left spin so when it faces against right spin Bursts, the loose teeth allows it to re-tighten itself when they contact (unless you weak launch a right spin bey).
What I want to know is if the sX and L2 layers are improved from their originals, as was claimed would be so earlier in this thread.
(Apr. 28, 2018  8:55 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: What I want to know is if the sX and L2 layers are improved from their originals, as was claimed would be so earlier in this thread.
So much this. I mean, Lost Longinus isn't going to be competitive at this point with Bloody Longinus and Nightmare Longinus as alternatives, but Sieg Xcaliber is still competitive. An upgraded mold could really help here.
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:59 AM)LOL-y Rancher Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2018  10:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: So what? Arc Bahamut has one of the worst teeth ever and it's so hard to burst him.

That's because aB is left spin so when it faces against right spin Bursts, the loose teeth allows it to re-tighten itself when they contact (unless you weak launch a right spin bey).

Ok.