B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

Any recommendations for someone interested in buying the whole set who hasn't done it before?

Very excited about the new parts and I'm curious if this might be doable for me.
(Apr. 08, 2018  6:52 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Any recommendations for someone interested in buying the whole set who hasn't done it before?

Very excited about the new parts and I'm curious if this might be doable for me.

I always buy full sets. Just make sure you got the right price & check to see how long shipping takes. Full sets are between 100 & 140. But im also (when the time comes) getting 2 of each spriggan. Imma save the DS for when we ever get a l3 recolor. Im tempted to buy another Dranzer S to make the spriggan blue.
(Apr. 08, 2018  6:52 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Any recommendations for someone interested in buying the whole set who hasn't done it before?

I've done it twice and highly recommend it. In the end, it becomes worthwhile, especially if you're looking to get the price Bey which ends up being 60+ dollars, anyway. Especially this set which includes loads of competitive parts, 4 Cho-Z Beyblades, and the only dual layer being a rare recolour of Longinus.
So do we know the date it comes out already?
28th, same as bL.

pvccard.expert sells full sets
If you're only interested in one confirmed beyblade out of the set try checking aicmini's store.
[Image: hwdeyp.png]

No doubt it's the 11 disk now.
(Apr. 10, 2018  12:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: [Image: hwdeyp.png]

Thanks,
BTW, where did you get that?
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Thanks,

On someones Twitter account which I can't link atm since I used the Twitter app for it.
Are there any pictures of the LR launcher that's soon to be released?
Wondering if it comes with the long winder.
I'm really excited but the only disappointing thing is that I don't think the frame is reversible like somebody else mentioned. It's just that the two sides of the frame point different ways (up and down). One side is like glaive, and the other is like under.
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:35 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I'm really excited but the only disappointing thing is that I don't think the frame is reversible like somebody else mentioned. It's just that the two sides of the frame point different ways (up and down). One side is like glaive, and the other is like under.

Then that is reversible lol you flip the frame upside down and up
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:39 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  4:35 PM)Morrisjam021 Wrote: I'm really excited but the only disappointing thing is that I don't think the frame is reversible like somebody else mentioned. It's just that the two sides of the frame point different ways (up and down). One side is like glaive, and the other is like under.

Then that is reversible lol you flip the frame upside down and up

I'm really sorry If I didn't explain myself properly. The frame is one-way but just uneven with differences to the left and right sides.
Am I the only one underwhelmed that this is almost identical to bR but with metal on top?
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:51 PM)Sıon Wrote: Am I the only one underwhelmed that this is almost identical to cR but with metal on top?

I

You mean bR?
(Apr. 10, 2018  1:56 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:

Thanks,

Ah, it's combined with the Bloody Longinus image. I couldn't find it for a minute.

It's @orihakategnat here: https://twitter.com/orihakategnat/status...8637605888
(Apr. 03, 2018  10:58 PM)SomeAsianBlader Wrote: I hope in Cho-Z that Rantaro will be at least somewhat better.

I don't remember, but I think the only two times he won a battle agaisnt Valt was training at BC Sol, and the first episode of the first season.

(Apr. 10, 2018  10:09 PM)BlackMirror Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2018  9:51 PM)Sıon Wrote: Am I the only one underwhelmed that this is almost identical to cR but with metal on top?

I

You mean bR?

Whoops. My bad! I changed it.
クラッシュ ラグナルク

Look this up I don’t know how to copy a video to a post but someone somehow already has crash ragnaruk
(Apr. 12, 2018  5:48 PM)Floriano Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIStEwb...4iQ/videos

For videos of battles too. It got destroyed by stock Forneus and wV.

So it's rather Trash Ragnaruk?

Not exactly surprised. I mean, Ragnaruk beyblades are mediocre tops in stock form, but they usually come with one or two top tier parts for their time ( Ragnaruk came with Heavy and Survive,  Rising Ragnaruk came with Gravity and Revolve, and Blazing Ragnaruk came with 4Cross) . I think customized it could be okay.

I persoally think Wedge is the single worst driver; Ill even put it under Edge. Reason being is that since all the weight is centralised and on the bottom of the driver to such an extent, it creates this effect to which the layers act as if they were lighter. Consequently, combine this with the weaker spring, and you got one god awful driver.

Seriously. I hate wedge. I would rather use edge on two combos in deck format than use wedge once. Its guarenteed loss by burst. At least you have a very small fighting chance with edge.
(Apr. 12, 2018  7:24 PM)Sıon Wrote:
(Apr. 12, 2018  5:48 PM)Floriano Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIStEwb...4iQ/videos

For videos of battles too. It got destroyed by stock Forneus and wV.

So it's rather Trash Ragnaruk?

Not exactly surprised. I mean, Ragnaruk beyblades are mediocre tops in stock form, but they usually come with one or two top tier parts for their time ( Ragnaruk came with Heavy and Survive,  Rising Ragnaruk came with Gravity and Revolve, and Blazing Ragnaruk came with 4Cross) . I think customized it could be okay.

I persoally think Wedge is the single worst driver; Ill even put it under Edge. Reason being is that since all the weight is centralised and on the bottom of the driver to such an extent, it creates this effect to which the layers act as if they were lighter. Consequently, combine this with the weaker spring, and you got one god awful driver.

Seriously. I hate wedge. I would rather use edge on two combos in deck format than use wedge once. Its guarenteed loss by burst. At least you have a very small fighting chance with edge.

thank you! the disrespect is so real a bey that has been here since season 1 and its one of the first 5 cho z beys AT LEAST give it 3 new parts like wtf?
The layer sounds like it has weaker teeth which is a bit worrying, and so far eF bursting it may confirm my worry.
(Apr. 12, 2018  7:24 PM)Sıon Wrote: So it's rather Trash Ragnaruk?

So true, don't forget that bad burst resistance that comes with wedge. Although Br was pretty good
(Apr. 12, 2018  8:45 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The layer sounds like it has weaker teeth which is a bit worrying, and so far eF bursting it may confirm my worry.

But dat Wedge doe.

Im sure cR will be placed as "Not needed, but welcomed" once choZ and (possibly) burst concludes. Wedge is just a really bad driver that makes tops burst quite easily.