B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

can you share the pics?
( [img](insert image)[/img])

I recommend you use postimage
Mode 1 of the R frame: https://s17.postimg.org/arwquybi7/Screenshot_940.png Mode 2 of the R frame:https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png

https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png heres a clickable link of mode 2
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Mode 1 of the R frame: https://s17.postimg.org/arwquybi7/Screenshot_940.png   Mode 2 of the R frame:https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png

https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png heres a clickable link of mode 2

looks like mode 2 is another under-style frame!

hopefully it will wobble mG/G3 the same way!!
It's probably a glitch. The disk of bJ went missing for a whole episode. Or this is just a fabulous gimmick
Hmmm, seeing as the new R frame is reversible, I'd assume its called reverse
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:34 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: It's probably a glitch. The disk of bJ went missing for a whole episode. Or this is just a fabulous gimmick

It's a fabulous gimmick :p this was confirmed WAY back when these first leaked
Is it just me or are there metal stamina wings on the layer?
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is it just me or are there metal stamina wings on the layer?

There are
Hmm, like I said, the frame is reversable, so it'll prob be called reverse. I assume one mode will create "down force" and the other will create "up force", I'd assume the effect will be negligible, However, one mode looks like it'd be good for LAD
Ugh. Back to red, orange, and yellow colour scheme, which is upsetting. I really loved Blaze Ragnarok's orange and light blue.

Hopefully this layer is as good, if not better than, Blaze.
I saw the first episode of Beyblade burst super Z and also the leaked images and I don’t think crush ragnaruk has 4 disc it has 11 disk, see better in the anime it doesn’t have this shape of 4 it has the shape of a 11 And if you look closely you can see the number 11 in the box
(Apr. 03, 2018  12:05 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: I saw the first episode of Beyblade burst super Z and also the leaked images and I don’t think crush ragnaruk has 4 disc it has 11 disk, see better in the anime  it doesn’t have this shape of 4 it has the shape of a 11 And if you look closely you can see the number 11 in the box

It's 4.
(Apr. 03, 2018  12:05 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: I saw the first episode of Beyblade burst super Z and also the leaked images and I don’t think crush ragnaruk has 4 disc it has 11 disk, see better in the anime  it doesn’t have this shape of 4 it has the shape of a 11 And if you look closely you can see the number 11 in the box

Funny enough I thought it wasn't 4 either, but if you look at the specific area carefully through the launcher slots of the layer, it's similar.
(Apr. 03, 2018  12:38 AM)KnightPro Wrote:

It's 4.

It’s 11 look closer to the leaked images and also take a closer look in the anime it’s 11 shape
I’M SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR THIS!!
The blue Spriggan Requiem looks AMAZING! Is it strange that I’m more excited for that than Ragnaruk?
(Apr. 03, 2018  2:30 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: The blue Spriggan Requiem looks AMAZING! Is it strange that I’m more excited for that than Ragnaruk?

Not really. I was more interested in the red Victory Valkyrie.L.U in RB Vol. 3 than everything else in that RB.
(Apr. 03, 2018  2:30 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: The blue Spriggan Requiem looks AMAZING! Is it strange that I’m more excited for that than Ragnaruk?

When a bey comes with wedge, it's OK. (JK I think wedge is good and stuff)
(Apr. 03, 2018  2:30 AM)ACTION JACKSON Wrote: The blue Spriggan Requiem looks AMAZING! Is it strange that I’m more excited for that than Ragnaruk?

I want the sX recolor, Atomic and Destroy.
I compared crush ragnarok's stamina wings to blaze ragnarok and it seems that the stamina wings are reversed meaning that crush ragnarok has the bigger side of each wing pointing out, or atleast thats what it seems like.
(Apr. 02, 2018  9:49 AM)234 Wrote: The person who leaked the Cho-Z images last month also listed the parts in RB #10: (unconfirmed for now, but likely)
Zeta, Merge, Destroy, Atomic, Iron, Wedge, Zero, Eight, Four, Two, Seven, Bump, R (new frame) and Meteor

[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]

With this picture I have a few suggestions what parts the beys could have:

Spriggan Requiem 5M.? (yellow Meteor)
Legend Spriggan 0?.?
Lost Longinus ?R.? (turquoise R...)
Siege Xcalibur ?B.? (dark red Bump)
Winning Valkyrie 8.?
Zet Achilles 5.?
Emperor Forneus ?.?

Would be reasonable that the Super Z beys won't have frames, God series beys will have frames released so far and L2 would have the new R frame and you can see that. But I can't see any frame on lS tbh.

Did anyone notice that lS Sr actually has stickers? At least it seems to have according to the heads.
(Apr. 03, 2018  3:06 PM)Howaitonekon Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  9:49 AM)234 Wrote: The person who leaked the Cho-Z images last month also listed the parts in RB #10: (unconfirmed for now, but likely)
Zeta, Merge, Destroy, Atomic, Iron, Wedge, Zero, Eight, Four, Two, Seven, Bump, R (new frame) and Meteor

[Image: DWdOrIOVwAA0vgs.jpg]

With this picture I have a few suggestions what parts the beys could have:

Spriggan Requiem 5M.? (yellow Meteor)
Legend Spriggan 0?.?
Lost Longinus ?R.? (turquoise R...)
Siege Xcalibur ?B.? (dark red Bump)
Winning Valkyrie 8.?
Zet Achilles 5.?
Emperor Forneus ?.?

Would be reasonable that the Super Z beys won't have frames, God series beys will have frames released so far and L2 would have the new R frame and you can see that. But I can't see any frame on lS tbh.

Did anyone notice that lS actually has stickers? At least it seems to have according to the heads.

Legend Spriggan always had stickers. However, there are stickers on Spriggan Requiem.
I'm not gonna lie, I wish we had a new Bey for the prize and cR were a regular booster. Random Booster prizes are hard to get, very expensive, and with an already released disc and driver, I don't know if it's a good thing.

Only time will tell. I already love this Bey anyway.
(Apr. 03, 2018  3:58 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Legend Spriggan always had stickers. However, there are stickers on Spriggan Requiem.
Whoops. That's what I've meant to say.
I hope in Cho-Z that Rantaro will be at least somewhat better.

I don't remember, but I think the only two times he won a battle agaisnt Valt was training at BC Sol, and the first episode of the first season.