B-111 Random Booster Vol. 10 Crash Ragnaruk 11Reach Wedge

(Apr. 03, 2018  10:58 PM)SomeAsianBlader Wrote: I hope in Cho-Z that Rantaro will be at least somewhat better.

I don't remember, but I think the only two times he won a battle agaisnt Valt was training at BC Sol, and the first episode of the first season.

Well it seems like it won't be the case, because the owner of Crush Ragnaruk is Ranjirou,  a relative of Rantaro's.
(Apr. 03, 2018  11:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2018  10:58 PM)SomeAsianBlader Wrote: I hope in Cho-Z that Rantaro will be at least somewhat better.

I don't remember, but I think the only two times he won a battle agaisnt Valt was training at BC Sol, and the first episode of the first season.

Well it seems like it won't be the case, because the owner of Crush Ragnaruk is Ranjirou,  a relative of Rantaro's.

Did the new episode reveal that was the case? I know last I tried checking, whether or not it was still Rantaro (with a new name) was up for debate.
(Apr. 04, 2018  4:11 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2018  11:23 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Well it seems like it won't be the case, because the owner of Crush Ragnaruk is Ranjirou,  a relative of Rantaro's.

Did the new episode reveal that was the case? I know last I tried checking, whether or not it was still Rantaro (with a new name) was up for debate.

Oh my. Can't wait for the plot!
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Mode 1 of the R frame: https://s17.postimg.org/arwquybi7/Screenshot_940.png   Mode 2 of the R frame:https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png

https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png heres a clickable link of mode 2

In that second picture it looks like the wings that pop out are made out of metal on this chou z ragnaruk layer. I'll be interesting if they actually are. 

I just saw that this was already brought up in the thread so apologies for missing it and repeating the info.
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:16 PM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  5:13 PM)Jinbee Wrote: Is it just me or are there metal stamina wings on the layer?

There are

(Apr. 05, 2018  7:04 AM)Beyblade Beyond Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2018  4:04 PM)KnightPro Wrote: Mode 1 of the R frame: https://s17.postimg.org/arwquybi7/Screenshot_940.png   Mode 2 of the R frame:https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png

https://s17.postimg.org/mh0qj0a7j/Screenshot_943.png heres a clickable link of mode 2

In that second picture it looks like the wings that pop out are made out of metal on this chou z ragnaruk layer. I'll be interesting if they actually are. 

I hope they're not metal, but at least the points are the other way if it is. Still, after 12, my quality suspicions with such things are high.
Even if it is metal, it's so small on its own that it's really not gonna be significant. Not enough weight to do damage, and probably not sharp enough to cause harm in the case where you do hit its point somehow.
(Apr. 05, 2018  2:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Even if it is metal, it's so small on its own that it's really not gonna be significant. Not enough weight to do damage, and probably not sharp enough to cause harm in the case where you do hit its point somehow.

To be fair the wings are/were not really meant to have contact with the other bey or deal damage, but i otherwise completely agree- those wings are just too small 
to make a sufficient difference in how it plays.
I like the way the metal is shaped on cR, it makes it look like the beast’s mouth is open and ready for a fight. If the wing do happen to be metal then it should have a lot of weight on the outer part of the layer. Judging by how strong the Super Z teeth have been strong so far added with the exterior weight, it should be EXTREMELY hard to burst. ( maybe it will even be good for tornado stalling)
Info. leaked

Crash Ragnarok.11R.Wd
Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr
Z Achilles.4.Ds
Emperor Forneus.7.Zt
Sieg Xcalibur.5B.At
Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir
Lost Longinus.2R.Mr
Legend Spriggan.0U.Nt
If that information is true, then

Good Parts:
Bad Parts:
Unknown:
I think it’s very much worth getting a full set with these parts
Imagine if all the prize beys this series came with level chips I saw in the anime that cR had a blue level chip which was kinda cool.
(Apr. 07, 2018  6:49 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: If that information is true, then

Good Parts:
Bad Parts:
Unknown:
I think it’s very much worth getting a full set with these parts

I think 8, Wedge, Guard and Nothing are just something not competitive enough in current meta game, but not so terrible or useless as Zeta or 11.

Here are some pics about the combos. (From my friend, and I don't know what's the source)
Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd
Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr
Z Achilles.4.Ds
Emperor Forneus.7.Zt
Sieg Xcalibur.5B.At
Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir
Lost Longinus.2R.Mr
Legend Spriggan.0U.Nt

[Image: 30414751_360047357823343_579675394879048...e=5B759002]
[Image: 30411999_360047364490009_350473136694624...e=5B606538]
and here are some other pictures:
[Image: 30222026_360047407823338_776496112636998...e=5B717891]
[Image: 30443296_360047371156675_239588097703018...e=5B691772]
[Image: 30441156_360047424490003_781797417828745...e=5B65BEC1]
Just to clarify; what was formerly assumed as "Crush Ragnaruk.4R.Wd" is actually Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd, Crash and 11 Disc being the differences.

The R frame is also called Reach.
(Apr. 07, 2018  7:39 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Just to clarify; what was formerlly assumed as "Crush Ragnaruk.4R.Wd" is actually Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd, Crash and 11 Disc being the differences.

The R frame is also called Reach.

Reach sounds weird...
Is it bad that I want this for Sieg Xcaliber's Atomic more than any of the Cho-Z parts? Man, that's a sweet color scheme for Atomic to have.
Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd

Disappointed in the orange/red/yellow colour scheme of cR still but whatever. I'll get over it. Reach looks very cool, at least. Another yellow wedge is also disappointing. Gold would've matched the layer more Unhappy

Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr

The layer is really nice but the rest of the parts are bad. Only buy for the layer.

Z Achilles.4.Ds

Layer is gorgeous, 4 is decent and navy Destroy driver is awesome. Looking forward to it!

Emperor Forneus.7.Zt

The white Emperor Forneus is gorgeous, 7 is decent and I cannot tell the colour of the Zeta Driver but "meh".

Sieg Xcalibur.5B.At

The layer seems more pink and electric yellow, which is very original! I like that. 5 is a decent frame, Black bump is always solid, I guess, and that atomic driver is really nice looking! I hope it's more teal than green, though. A must buy for me.

Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir

Still like this layer. 6 is decent, electric yellow meteor is exciting but the Iron Driver seems like it's more of the same. Hopefully I'm wrong. Overall, I still like these parts.

Lost Longinus.2R.Mr

Pretty cool. Some decent re-colours and parts.

Legend Spriggan.0U.Nt

LOVE the white under, 0 disc is always useful and the black and yellow Spriggan is super nice. Disappointed by nothing, however. It's very boring and overused by TT.
I really wish the picture of cR wasn't so blurry so I could take a better look at the wings.
im gunna need a whole set for sure
I was planning on buying a full set anyway, but the colors of the Drivers and Frames just made me feel better about doing so, haha.

Are Bloody Longinus and the Light Launcher LR already available there too? @[CrazyAries]
(Apr. 07, 2018  7:05 PM)CrazyAries Wrote:
Here are some pics about the combos. (From my friend, and I don't know what's the source)
Crash Ragnaruk.11R.Wd
Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr
Z Achilles.4.Ds
Emperor Forneus.7.Zt
Sieg Xcalibur.5B.At
Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir
Lost Longinus.2R.Mr
Legend Spriggan.0U.Nt

Cool, thanks for sharing

I hoped for a purple-yellow Atomic to fit the layer and purple hit frame but those combos are great as is. Gonna need that sX for sure.
(Apr. 07, 2018  9:40 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: I was planning on buying a full set anyway, but the colors of the Drivers and Frames just made me feel better about doing so, haha.

Are Bloody Longinus and the Light Launcher LR already available there too? @[CrazyAries]

Unfortunately no.
WHOO! Thanks for the info. Don’t have the money for the whole set ATM, but will MOST DEFINITELY be picking up a few of these. This is a gorgeous random booster. Best yet in my opinion
Will probably get the red Lost Longinus and/or the green Zet Achilles
(Apr. 07, 2018  6:34 PM)roux Wrote: Info. leaked

Crash Ragnarok.11R.Wd
Winning Valkyrie.8.Gr
Z Achilles.4.Ds
Emperor Forneus.7.Zt
Sieg Xcalibur.5B.At
Spriggan Requiem.6M.Ir
Lost Longinus.2R.Mr
Legend Spriggan.0U.Nt

I KNEW IT HAS 11