Attack types have more usage? Combo+competitive stuff

THIS RULE ONLY APPLIES IN DECK FORMAT IN BEYBLADE BURST LIMITED

So there are some new rules of tournaments in the WBO. One of them, is one that I think will make a significant change in how we bladers look at the meta game. K.O’s in deck format are now 2 pts! This means that if someone has an attack combo that is good at K.O’ing they could win by simply k.o’ing the bey 3 times rather than 5 times, this also leads me to believe that bladers will start choosing more aggressive combos. So this thread can be where we talk about defensive combos to prevent the loss of 2 pts, aggressive combos that could more easily get 2 pts, and other stuff related to the topic. I understand if this thread is spam and needs to be taken down, so if it is then I guess that’s fine, but if not then yay!
We're gonna need to go into defence types now but for now I don't have a defense combo... I'll post when I do!
Let’s make one thing clear: This is for Limited format only, in final stage, not for any other format. I figured I would let everyone know.
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:50 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: We're gonna need to go into defence types now but for now I don't have a defense combo... I'll post when I do!

We could also go over some launching strategy’s to help with defense, or make attack K.O. Combos

(Aug. 01, 2021  1:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Let’s make one thing clear: This is for Limited format only, in final stage, not for any other format. I figured I would let everyone know.
Ah yes, I did forget to mention that it’s only for limited in deck format. Sorry about that.
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:50 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: We're gonna need to go into defence types now but for now I don't have a defense combo... I'll post when I do!

We could also go over some launching strategy’s to help with defense, or make attack K.O. Combos

(Aug. 01, 2021  1:52 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Let’s make one thing clear: This is for Limited format only, in final stage, not for any other format. I figured I would let everyone know.
Ah yes, I did forget to mention that it’s only for limited in deck format. Sorry about that.
i heard tempest and brave are good for that

thats just me tho
Yeah for instance people use the launcher an angle it to make More speed (In real life rush launch) with aggressive attack combos so we're gonna need some amazing defence combos so the only launch I can think off is a normal launch lol
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:54 AM)BladeKingX Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:53 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: We could also go over some launching strategy’s to help with defense, or make attack K.O. Combos

i heard tempest and brave are good for that

thats just me tho
This is only in limited

I started doing some testing right after they announced this, and I found that eclipse Genesis 0 turn xtreme (hasbro) can be a good k.o’r against stationary right stamina/defense hybrids. But this isn’t always the case as it runs out of stamina pretty fast.

I also found that Geist Fafnir has some incredible defensive capabilities whilst still having stamina, spin steal, and semi-attack with its shape. Plus lots of weight.

Anyone else have any combos or ideas?
Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Yeilding I should be a good defence combo!
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:00 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Yeilding I should be a good defence combo!

Is this hasbro or tt? Cause tt bursts like ALOT. Also do you know if the zenith disc is banned in limited?
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:00 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Maximum Garuda 7Glaive Yeilding I should be a good defence combo!

Is this hasbro or tt? Cause tt bursts like ALOT. Also do you know if the zenith disc is banned in limited?

1st. Hasbro 2. Dang.... Then Drain Fafnir 8B At
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:03 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is this hasbro or tt? Cause tt bursts like ALOT. Also do you know if the zenith disc is banned in limited?

1st. Hasbro 2. Dang.... Then Drain Fafnir 8B At
Yeah that could work for sure
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:04 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:03 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: 1st. Hasbro 2. Dang.... Then Drain Fafnir 8B At
Yeah that could work for sure

Just need a good defence launch lol
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So there are some new rules of tournaments in the WBO. One of them, is one that I think will make a significant change in how we bladers look at the meta game. K.O’s in deck format are now 2 pts! This means that if someone has an attack combo that is good at K.O’ing they could win by simply k.o’ing the bey 3 times rather than 5 times, this also leads me to believe that bladers will start choosing more aggressive combos. So this thread can be where we talk about defensive combos to prevent the loss of 2 pts, aggressive combos that could more easily get 2 pts, and other stuff related to the topic. I understand if this thread is spam and needs to be taken down, so if it is then I guess that’s fine, but if not then yay!

Rage Helios2 3A Extreme is perfect for this new rule watch it knock out basically anything and everything
Well Dynamite+F is really good at taking hits, and the Valkyrie Core greatly supports that, combined with Giga and a Free spin ball tip like Atomic, Orbit, Yard, Orbit Metal, or Yard Metal would be very good at taking hits while maintaining good LAD. I really like this new rule because it magnifies one of drift’s biggest weaknesses which is Its low KO resistance.

It also makes The defence type more prominent than before, as usually you had Stamina (LAD) and Attack types only in the meta. This rule promotes more diversity among beys and I like it for that.
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  1:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So there are some new rules of tournaments in the WBO. One of them, is one that I think will make a significant change in how we bladers look at the meta game. K.O’s in deck format are now 2 pts! This means that if someone has an attack combo that is good at K.O’ing they could win by simply k.o’ing the bey 3 times rather than 5 times, this also leads me to believe that bladers will start choosing more aggressive combos. So this thread can be where we talk about defensive combos to prevent the loss of 2 pts, aggressive combos that could more easily get 2 pts, and other stuff related to the topic. I understand if this thread is spam and needs to be taken down, so if it is then I guess that’s fine, but if not then yay!

Rage Helios2 3A Extreme is perfect for this new rule watch it knock out basically anything and everything

True, but this rule where knockouts are 2 points is only in limited. So in limited the version of this would be maybe nightmare Longinus on maybe turn xtreme’ or something, but tHe thing is rage has insane upper attacks, nightmare doesn’t have as much upper attacks so it won’t be as good compared to god as rage is vs sparking if that makes sense.

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:08 AM)Orbit Wrote: Well Dynamite+F is really good at taking hits, and the Valkyrie Core greatly supports that, combined with Giga and a Free spin ball tip like Atomic, Orbit, Yard, Orbit Metal, or Yard Metal would be very good at taking hits while maintaining good LAD. I really like this new rule because it magnifies one of drift’s biggest weaknesses which is Its low KO resistance.

It also makes The defence type more prominent than before, as usually you had Stamina (LAD) and Attack types only in the meta. This rule promotes more diversity among beys and I like it for that.

I do love ball tipped drivers, but this is only for limited. And I have tested Geist on 00 bump orbit metal with good defense!
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:09 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Rage Helios2 3A Extreme is perfect for this new rule watch it knock out basically anything and everything

True, but this rule where knockouts are 2 points is only in limited. So in limited the version of this would be maybe nightmare Longinus on maybe turn xtreme’ or something, but tHe thing is rage has insane upper attacks, nightmare doesn’t have as much upper attacks so it won’t be as good compared to god as rage is vs sparking if that makes sense.
Oh, I thought you were talking about in any format, never mind.
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:09 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Rage Helios2 3A Extreme is perfect for this new rule watch it knock out basically anything and everything

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:08 AM)Orbit Wrote: Well Dynamite+F is really good at taking hits, and the Valkyrie Core greatly supports that, combined with Giga and a Free spin ball tip like Atomic, Orbit, Yard, Orbit Metal, or Yard Metal would be very good at taking hits while maintaining good LAD. I really like this new rule because it magnifies one of drift’s biggest weaknesses which is Its low KO resistance.

I do love ball tipped drivers, but this is only for limited. And I have tested Geist on 00 bump orbit metal with good defense!

Oh, ok…
so the ONLY good combo I could think of was Geist Fafnir 8B At. But it could fail against stronger beys
WOOOOOW! guys, I have found a driver that is almost impossible to K.O when on Geist!
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WOOOOOW! guys, I have found a driver that is almost impossible to K.O when on Geist!

And it is?
Guess what it is! (It’s a driver you probably won’t excpect)

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WOOOOOW! guys, I have found a driver that is almost impossible to K.O when on Geist!

And it is?

Wait for it…. THE FLIPPING NOTHING DRIVER FROM MIRAGE FAFNIR!
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Guess what it is! (It’s a driver you probably won’t excpect)

I'm going with Volcanic (That's something you won't expect)
[quote='TheRogueBlader' pid='1784304' dateline='1627780454']
WOOOOOW! guys, I have found a driver that is almost impossible to K.O when on Gei st

What was it?
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:15 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Guess what it is! (It’s a driver you probably won’t excpect)

I'm going with Volcanic (That's something you won't expect)

It’s the nothing driver. Since Fafnir is super heavy it pushes down on the nothing driver, and that increases it’s centrifugal force making it hard to k.o.

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: WOOOOOW! guys, I have found a driver that is almost impossible to K.O when on Gei st

What was it?
Read the post above

(Aug. 01, 2021  2:14 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: And it is?

Wait for it…. THE FLIPPING NOTHING DRIVER FROM MIRAGE FAFNIR!

I mean that does make sense because the Nothing driver is meant to absorb hits without being sent 509 Feet away from the stadium but awesome find! And it makes sense it goes well with Fafnir because it helps Fafnir absorb without being sent flying