Attack on Titan [Shingeki no Kyojin]

Her backstory was epic. Eren was such a boss when he was a kid during the flashback. That ending was emotional too.
I didn't expect Eren to be like that as a kid. He actually seems to be even more blood-thirsty as a kid than he is now as a young adult Oo Great episode nonetheless, obviously Joyful_3

I highly doubt that was the last we'll hear of Eren. Obviously he'll come back differently or along with a plot twist, but I reeeeaaally doubt he's dead.

Also, there just HAD to be a douchebag, assholish rich guy that treats his good better than he does humans, I guess. Glad that's out of the way...
I was thinking the same thing Gasp Really liked this episode because it shows another side to both Eren & Mikasa. I definitely have more respect for Eren now, knowing what he went through as a kid & I'm almost positive this won't be the last we'll hear of him, just judging by that flashback.
I really can't wait for episode 7. It's going to be great. I really want to see what Eren will do. The flashback stuff was cool but Im so curious to find out what happens to Eren. I want to read the manga so badly but I want to finish the anime first.
Attack on Titan episode 7 was AMAZING. I loved it. The titan at the end of the episode was epic, and I think I know who it is. It's obviously Kirito. JK. But this episode was one of the best, my second favorite, and the scenes with Mikasa are so good.
Episode 7 killed my expectations, I really low-balled the capabilities of the animation team. The fight was 100 times better than the manga could possible portray. I also figured that point was where the episode would end, I's say we have at least 3-4 more episodes of high octane action(in hind sight maybe 5) until the pace slows down and the world building begins again. This is the anime of 2013, and this animation team has won my heart over. This is an anime adaptation done right, there has been maybe 10 minutes of filler in 7 episodes, I hope it stays that way. I kills me that we have 18 more weeks to wait until the season finale, every episode just leaves me wanting more!
I'd like to say Episode (lucky) #7, has pulled through once more with great expectations, especially towards the end. I'm totally in awe from this anime it just keeps getting good everytime, and leaves you wondering can they do it, can they actually defeat the titans, and free themselves from those walls; for me I do hope so. I'll be sure to purchase the Blu-ray/DVD & the EPIC! Original Soundtrack of Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan). If the anime ends very well, I'll be sure to add this anime within my top 5 favorites.
Started the series yesterday, and so far I can say that this is just really good. It has a certain flow which a lot of animes don't have. Plus, the theme song is so good!
Not a bad episode. For some reason, I thought Mikasa had found out about Eren's death in episode 6, but I guess not. I would have liked to have seen another flashback when she found out, but they're probably saving them up for later. Can't wait to find out more about the new titan next week.
'Not a bad episode'!? That was an AWESOME episode!! That weird titan is soooo awesome Oo

Can't wait for more!!
(May. 20, 2013  6:19 PM)Dude Wrote: 'Not a bad episode'!? That was an AWESOME episode!! That weird titan is soooo awesome Oo

Can't wait for more!!

I feel like we should call him Kick-Boxing Titan.
Episode 8 was pretty good, Armin was really cool during this episode. And we finally find out more about the titan.
Suprise plot twist!

Episode 8 Spoilers (Click to View)

Also, the animation in this show seems to get worse with each episode.
I didn't know for sure who the titan was but I was pretty sure it was Eren.
Episode 8 was another great episode and was exactly where I predicted it would be. That is the spoiler that ruins all the suspense of the anime, which is still enjoyable, but not nearly as much as it could have been. Were coming to the end of the action in this episode and we're about to get to the interesting part of the manga. I'm excited for thing to come.

(May. 26, 2013  10:50 PM)Anchor Wrote: I didn't know for sure who the titan was but I was pretty sure it was Eren.

Regarding your spoiler neither question has been answered in the Manga yet (which means it won't happen in season 1 of the anime)and I find the second to be highly unlikely. So if anyone claims to know or tries to answer it they have no clue what they are talking about.
Can I just say that I knew Eren would come back? Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that the anime probably won't focus on Mikasa as much, but this is definitely interesting. I think the question now is whether the titan was actually Eren, or he was just controlling it.
Watch this epic video of the voiceactors; Kaji Yuki (Eren Jaeger), Ishikawa Yui (Mikasa Ackerman) & Shimono Hiro (Connie Springer) sing the Shingeki no Kyojin OP theme. It's just simplify flawless (absolutely flawless)! Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqFJ6VZmCMw
Oh my god, that is awesome! I cracked up when the guys tried to sing the high notes lol
It's actually a pretty good cover, too Tongue_out
I'm glad the voiceactors are having a great time, and hope they do something more like that as an extra for the Blu-ray/DVD and/or CD release, haha. :p

As for Episode 8, it was a great episode like always I even put a little tear at the end, however hopefully they animate all the freeze frame scenes for the Blu-ray/DVD release. I'm always hyped for the next episode, this weeks episode 9 will be interesting for sure. I'd like to know if Eren remembers about being a titan, and tells the others about it; also will the Garrisons really treat Eren as an enemy now, even though he slaughtered other titans.
ok episode 8.
HOW MANY PEOPLE THOUGHT THAT THE TITAN WAS EREN BEFORE WATCHING IT!
seriously, im sure everyone saw it coming, but how they did it was sooooo awesome.
Okay, it's official: If they can give this show a good ending (I'm not asking for anything brilliant, here, just good) Attack on Titan will officially be my favourite anime ever.

IT'S JUST SO EPIC!! I love the 'desperate-mortally-wounded warrior kicking rears anyway' scenes in any show, like Zabuza in Naruto or something, but that moment where he actually ATE the other abnormal titan's nape AND USED THE ABNORMAL TITAN'S BODY TO KILL ANOTHER TITAN was really what sealed the deal. Jesus christ!! O___O
(May. 27, 2013  5:20 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: As for Episode 8, it was a great episode like always I even put a little tear at the end, however hopefully they animate all the freeze frame scenes for the Blu-ray/DVD release.

I can tell you right now that they won't, it's a waste of money. Is it really that important for you to see animation of people walking down the stairs in one of the easiest to throw away scenes in the series?
(May. 27, 2013  5:20 PM)Starlight25 Wrote: As for Episode 8, it was a great episode like always I even put a little tear at the end, however hopefully they animate all the freeze frame scenes for the Blu-ray/DVD release.

honestly i liked the still frames, it added effect to the scence without putting strain on the animators and bore the audience. they wern't that long were they?
I don't mind freeze frames for Shingeki no Kyojin that much; I do admit that the still images does have a nice flow to it and does save the animators time & extra money for the real great stuff like the titan battles & 3D Gear action, and of course the animation for the characters as well. I want to say that the staff of Production I.G are keeping up with the continuing manga, and actually making great progress for this anime to be great.
I watched the first episode when it came out on Hulu, I told myself I'd watch it when it got more episodes, so this past weekend on Friday I marathoned it.
Freaking awesome. The fights are cool, the concept is awesome. It's kind of Americanized but I reallllllly like it. Perfect mixture of everything I've ever wanted in an anime <3