Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

how do you buy from taobao.com using paypal?
This must be somewhere around the Bey Marketplace...
Beyblade World Championships. Has anyone got any info on the Beyblade World Championships and when they are, will they be in the UK? If so how do you qualify/enter?
i need help finding a use for F:D
Where can you buy a bb-10 attack stadium ships from the USA? I don't want a really high price.
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:10 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Where can you buy a bb-10 attack stadium ships from the USA? I don't want a really high price.
Toywiz.com
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:13 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  1:10 PM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Where can you buy a bb-10 attack stadium ships from the USA? I don't want a really high price.
Toywiz.com

Toywiz shipping price is kinda high.

Wrong thread. Ask in 'Stores with Beyblades in Stock'
(Apr. 18, 2011  12:54 PM)BeyHyperKiller Wrote: Beyblade World Championships. Has anyone got any info on the Beyblade World Championships and when they are, will they be in the UK? If so how do you qualify/enter?

Nelvana says that it will happen in late 2012, so obviously there is no information about that and I personally doubt that it will be anywhere outside North America. You qualify by of course playing in the 'qualifiers' ...
What are the Beyblade world championships? I mean, does the WBO have to do anything with it?
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:11 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: What are the Beyblade world championships? I mean, does the WBO have to do anything with it?

Read that WBO is unofficial sanctioning body and it has nothing to do with World Beyblade Championship.
Oh, OK thanks a lot! Also, does the so called 'Spiral Staircase of Death' of Basalt contribute to its GOOD performance? I know its disadvantage, but does it have any advantage?
(Apr. 18, 2011  3:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, OK thanks a lot! Also, does the so called 'Spiral Staircase of Death' of Basalt contribute to its GOOD performance? I know its disadvantage, but does it have any advantage?

According to almost everyone and those who are calling it a "hammer", yes, it helps a lot.
Well, thanks a lot!
Do LDrago III (metal) and LDrago II fit on top of Regular Lighting?

If so, would Lightning LDrago III be accepted in regular play?
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Do LDrago III (metal) and LDrago II fit on top of Regular Lighting?

There is no "L-Drago III" L-Drago II doesn't fit. They won't be accepted.
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:10 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:04 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Do LDrago III (metal) and LDrago II fit on top of Regular Lighting?

Sorry I mean Destroy :L I confused myself over the variations
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:15 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2011  5:10 PM)Mr. N Wrote:

Sorry I mean Destroy :L I confused myself over the variations

It wouldn't be allowed, as there is no mention of that in the BB-108 topic.
L Drago can only legally go on Lightning.
L Drago II can only legally fit on Meteo.
L Drago and Destroy legally only match together.

The same association can be made with Perseus and Gravity.
is Earth Aquila 145D likely to evolve in Beyblade Metal Fight 4D?!
(Apr. 19, 2011  1:46 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: is Earth Aquila 145D likely to evolve in Beyblade Metal Fight 4D?!

There are currently no rumours about it on Japanese sites, plus Tsubasa does not seem to be as important in 4D anymore.
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:06 AM)DarkWolf00 Wrote: when will ther be a tourney in ohio

When people who live there take the initiative to host one ...
(Apr. 19, 2011  4:18 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: What are the basalt 230 CS killers?

No "killers" but MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 Boost Mode CS does pretty well.