Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well not really a failed stamina type coz it beat basalt horogium and basalt had a metal face so.............
(Feb. 23, 2011  6:17 PM)blubdevis1 Wrote: Whats the difference between the 2 modes of gravity perseus ?
Whats the difference between ldrago's 100hf modes?
And when it is counter mode from gravity perseus and when not???
And when upper mode from ldrago and when is it smash mode????

PLEASE someone help (sorry for bad english dont really know how to say this)

For Lightning L Drago, read the Beywiki article on it.
For Gravity Perseus, check the test results on it and the draft made by Nojo294, posted in the Beywiki Project forum.
(Feb. 23, 2011  9:57 PM)MUB Wrote: Well not really a failed stamina type coz it beat basalt horogium and basalt had a metal face so.............

basalt horogium isnt top tier for stamina, and metal faces make stamina worse so...
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:47 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:21 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:19 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2011  8:10 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Is counter Leone getting released seperately from the game? I saw in on Toywiz in Hasbro packaging but I just wanted to be sure. If it really is getting released seperately, does that mean Hasbro is going to release Cyber Pegasus, and Bakushin Susanow seperatley as well?

Yes.
Cyber Pegasus 105F has been released.
We don't know about Bakushin Susanoo yet (I hope it does...)

Yeah I know about the BB-01 model but I'm talking about the red colored whell lol

no, the cyber pegasus and counter leon that will be realesed by hasbro without the game are based off the pre-hws leon and pegasus, they will not release the game ones separately (that includes bakushin susanoo)

Ahh my bad. I misread that. Sorry. Thanks for answering though! Tongue_out
Go to AkirasDaddy's channel on YouTube, he has an instructional video on how to do that.
(Feb. 24, 2011  12:22 AM)master77 Wrote: How do you Fix Bey Launcher LR From BB-80 or BB-87

Akirasdaddy has a YouTube video of it
Edit: woah, what the...pyro's post wasn't there when I wrote this...
-sigh- my stickers are falling off. Is there a way to keep them on legally? Like putting clear coat on top of them?
You can put clear nail polish on them, I believe.
how do i insert a signature?
How to upload your signature> On your user cp under edit profile it will say change signature with a pencil next to it click on it and then on the tool bar in the box it will have a small pic of two grey mountains and a red sun click on that and insert the image url. Which you can get by uploading the image and right click to open the image in a new tab which you will then copy the url address at the top of your monitor.- Exerted from my signature shop thread.
which is taller libra or byxis energy ring
Their most likely the same, but that doesn't even matter.
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:40 AM)Pyro Wrote: Their most likely the same, but that doesn't even matter.
Maybe for destabilizing purposes. (the clear wheel may not be able to contact the opposing metal wheel if it is too short.)
Does the Assault L Drago Clear wheel fit on Lightning?
Is the Hasbro Aquario CW the best CW for defense or does other things matter for a CW in defense other then weight?
yea master77 you can paint a metal faceand use it in a tournement
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:16 AM)iVirgo Wrote: Does the Assault L Drago Clear wheel fit on Lightning?

I do not believe it does. At least, it would definitely be illegal.

master77 Wrote:can you paint a metal face and use it in a tournament

Read the Rulebooks. If the paint is even and does not add weight that would alter the Beyblade's performance in any way, then it is fine.

mattchi95 Wrote:Is the Hasbro Aquario CW the best CW for defense or does other things matter for a CW in defense other then weight?
Weight distribution is also a very important factor. Bull is therefore one of the best choices too.
(Feb. 24, 2011  2:16 AM)iVirgo Wrote: Does the Assault L Drago Clear wheel fit on Lightning?

nah, the meteo clear wheels don't fit on Lightning.
Are Cyber, Midnight, or Hyper any good?
and which one has the best attack. and yes i know they are all severely outclassed.
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:43 AM)othellog Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2011  1:40 AM)Pyro Wrote: Their most likely the same, but that doesn't even matter.
Maybe for destabilizing purposes. (the clear wheel may not be able to contact the opposing metal wheel if it is too short.)

then change the track height?
Which beylauncher is overall better. Hasbro or TT.
Both have advantages and disadvantages, but its best to go with Hasbro since it is much easier to obtain and there is negligible difference. Unless you are looking for LR which is not available, yet, you must go to TT.
ok is there anyway i can use the Q tip in a succesful way and if so the M145 track beause im going balistic because i think i wasted money on it