Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I know that this is probably a freakin' stupid question but why are the metal fight blades better than the HMS blades???
hms have been holding there own against the hms from what ive heard, they are built better tho and all of it is made from metal
Did the beyblade launcher that have the spring forcing the beyblade downwards afta launching(i think it was called the EZspring shooter) work better than the normal EZshooter? And do you have pictures of it?, i can't seem to find them on anywere.
(Aug. 21, 2008  12:55 PM)WiLdDeFeNdEr Wrote: Did the beyblade launcher that have the spring forcing the beyblade downwards afta launching(i think it was called the EZspring shooter) work better than the normal EZshooter? And do you have pictures of it?, i can't seem to find them on anywere.

I can't remember where I put mine after some mechanism inside broke. But anyway, it's not a very amazing invention. I suppose it prevents mis-launch, but there's no point getting it.
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me out in getting all of the Japanese Beyblade Seasons subbed on DVD?
I would like to know where it is possible to find Dragoon and Dranzer F Versions. In my area, they don't sell them anymore. Any website suggestions?
I have a question. Which blades come with wide-defence and wide survivor??
jaydee15, have you tried ebay? They had loads of them last time I checked.
(Aug. 21, 2008  5:23 AM)matt2796 Wrote: I know that this is probably a freakin' stupid question but why are the metal fight blades better than the HMS blades???

Mostly, solid metal construction and higher RPM.

(Aug. 21, 2008  4:00 PM)Sega Wrote: Hey guys, just wondering if anyone can help me out in getting all of the Japanese Beyblade Seasons subbed on DVD?

Doesn't exist.

(Aug. 21, 2008  10:35 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I have a question. Which blades come with wide-defence and wide survivor??

Only Random Booster Beyblades. They were also sold separately. There are some on YJ. Smile
(Aug. 21, 2008  1:59 AM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  12:45 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Are there any differences between Hasbro and Takara Wolborg MS?

Nobody has ever mentioned any difference in it really.

i will find out as soon as my order comes in
(Aug. 21, 2008  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  10:35 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I have a question. Which blades come with wide-defence and wide survivor??

Only Random Booster Beyblades. They were also sold separately. There are some on YJ. Smile

Hmm which random boosters? I don't really recall seeing them with random boosters, if it's one of the really early ones, though, I might have remembered wrongly.

Anyway, wide defence also comes with the transparent edition of Draciel S, and the gold edition of Dragoon S. You can recognize them by the packaging, Draciel S should come in a monochromatic blue or green box, while Dragoon S will come with a nice carrying case. Sellers should also show the parts itself, though.
Well, I am pretty sure I've seen them in Random Boosters.
i think its like random boosters 4-6
(Aug. 21, 2008  11:30 PM)rockblade2012 Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  1:59 AM)G Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  12:45 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: Are there any differences between Hasbro and Takara Wolborg MS?

Nobody has ever mentioned any difference in it really.

i will find out as soon as my order comes in

Well I have both, but one of the bearings in my RC rattles, but that's just due to manufacture error.
This may be a stupid question, but on some websites it says to buy a dx set of the metal fight beyblade so that means it comes with a stadium right?
ya, im pretty sure it comes with one
cool thx
(Aug. 21, 2008  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Only Random Booster Beyblades. They were also sold separately. There are some on YJ. Smile

Thanks Joyful_3
What's the name of Dranzer MF's parts?

At the very least, what is Dranzer MF's Running Core's name?
(Aug. 22, 2008  11:13 PM)Grey Wrote: What's the name of Dranzer MF's parts?

AR: Smash Phoenix
CWD: Customize Weight Disk Wing Attacker
RC: Free Shaft Core
(Aug. 23, 2008  2:15 AM)G Wrote:

Thank you! Grin
It's been bugging me, since I couldn't find it anywhere.
(Aug. 23, 2008  2:17 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2008  2:15 AM)G Wrote:

Thank you! Grin
It's been bugging me, since I couldn't find it anywhere.

Also, RBa 4 secret prize, which is a Black Dranzer MF, comes with the Reverse Defenser CWD.
How is Black Dranzer MF's performance in battle compared to Dranzer MF?
(Aug. 23, 2008  11:07 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: How is Black Dranzer MF's performance in battle compared to Dranzer MF?

Regular Dranzer MF's parts are not that useful when compared to other parts in the game, but the black one's Reverse Defenser is very useful. Its like an upgrade to CWD Free Survivor
Okay, thanks Cye
When straightening rip cords (with the whole water method.) how long should they be left in the hot and cold water?