Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

hey i just got sol blaze and i was wondering....... is there a easy way to take the v145 apart Uncertain its very stressfull
(Jan. 09, 2011  3:38 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: They're just transparent. They're not better in performance.

Ah I see... it's odd that the salesman says it's better cuz it's "crystal" XDDDD

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:10 PM)pegasis105rf Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:06 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No I believe mold 1 is still better than mold 2.

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:05 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: If aquila is lighter (barely) than bull, shouldn't earth aquila 145wd be better for stamina than earth bull 145wd? But i've been reading that the bull is better? Why so? Sorry if it displays a lack of understanding but i want to understand more of beyblade physics. Thx!

Because bull focuses the weight on the sides (weight distribution) better than eagle/Aquila.
Oh really? I suck...

Is there a difference between the weight division of Aquario and Bull?
why isnt the top tier unicorno combo have a mf?
there is no easier way than the ordinary one
and y play with a sol blaze
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)?uestion Wrote: why isnt the top tier unicorno combo have a mf?
Because it doesent need one.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)?uestion Wrote: why isnt the top tier unicorno combo have a mf?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...ash_Attack
Look at the "Weight" section.

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)misquared Wrote: Is there a difference between the weight division of Aquario and Bull?

Yes, Bull is 0.1 grams heavier, and it's weight is better distributed.
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)misquared Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:06 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: No I believe mold 1 is still better than mold 2.

(Jan. 09, 2011  5:05 PM)D.Escorpio Wrote: If aquila is lighter (barely) than bull, shouldn't earth aquila 145wd be better for stamina than earth bull 145wd? But i've been reading that the bull is better? Why so? Sorry if it displays a lack of understanding but i want to understand more of beyblade physics. Thx!

Because bull focuses the weight on the sides (weight distribution) better than eagle/Aquila.
Oh really? I suck...

IIRC, It goes in order from heaviest to lightest Hasbro bull>hasbro aquario>takara bull.
lol @ aquila112 it looks awesome.

p.s i dont know how to do that thing were it says e.g
UnLeAsHeD says.......
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:37 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: lol @ aquila112 it looks awesome.

UnLeAsHeD says.......

U mean like that ^^^^^ u press "quote" on what they said. Like next to report on the little bar.
i use to be into yu gi oh i still have them anyway my rock bull can beat every one
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:32 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:23 PM)misquared Wrote:

Oh really? I suck...

IIRC, It goes in order from heaviest to lightest Hasbro bull>hasbro aquario>takara bull.
hasbro aquario is heavier by 0.01 grams
but bull has better distribution
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:44 PM)promise Wrote: i use to be into yu gi oh i still have them anyway my rock bull can beat every one

so and so
i really dont understand y u did this here
any way u may get warned
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:42 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  5:37 PM)thermalblaze Wrote: lol @ aquila112 it looks awesome.

UnLeAsHeD says.......

U mean like that ^^^^^ u press "quote" on what they said. Like next to report on the little bar.

YAY thanks Smile
Can I get this list of launchers in order, from the one that launches the best to the one that launches the worst.

Digital Launcher
BeyLauncher
Light Launcher 2
Light Launcher
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:22 PM)Zeox Wrote: Can I get this list of launchers in order, from the one that launches the best to the one that launches the worst.

Digital Launcher
BeyLauncher
Light Launcher 2
Light Launcher

ok but might not be 100% correct:

light launcher 2
bey launcher
digital launcher
light launcher
(Jan. 09, 2011  6:22 PM)Zeox Wrote: Can I get this list of launchers in order, from the one that launches the best to the one that launches the worst.

Beylauncher
Right Launcher 2
Right Launcher/Digital Power Launcher

I'm not sure how the Digital launcher stacks up to the Right Launcher, but the Beylauncher is the best, followed by the Right Launcher 2, iirc.
Look at the "Stores with Beyblades in Stock" thread.

Or just look in your local area or online.
hey is there a track called: WA130?
if so what does it do?
Yes.

It has 2 free-spinning wings that are meant to provide attack. It doesn't work that well though.
oh ok. is it the track of lacerta?
Can TT blades be used with Hasbro launchers? and vise versa?
yh tt beys can be used with hasbro launchers. and the other way to
i have a question how do you do the slinding shoot