Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry......... Bt also is sonokong fake?? Or is ok??
(Jan. 03, 2011  6:28 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Sorry......... Bt also is sonokong fake?? Or is ok??

sonokong is not fake
it is real
(Jan. 03, 2011  6:28 AM)Dranzer5335 Wrote: Sorry......... Bt also is sonokong fake?? Or is ok??

If it says Sonokong or Takara Tomy then it's real.
Ok phew thx i might get a bey from them so thx Smile
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:59 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: It's sold alone.
I believe it came in at least two of those weird SonoKong sets as well though.
Hmm, can anyone tell me which sort of beyblade this is for (HMS, Plastic) and what it is exactly?

Also, how much is it worth?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

which tip is better for the combo MF Lightning Ldrago CH120_____
RF or R2F?
And also is CH120(only at 120 height) better than 125(T125, D125), or vice versa?
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:10 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, can anyone tell me which sort of beyblade this is for (HMS, Plastic) and what it is exactly?

It's a grip for plastics.
(Jan. 03, 2011  7:10 AM)littlechipz Wrote: Hmm, can anyone tell me which sort of beyblade this is for (HMS, Plastic) and what it is exactly?

Obviously it's for plastic. And It's just a special Launcher Grip. How much it's worth is unknown to me though, sorry.

I would say around the $20 mark.
The gold version is worth more I'm pretty sure.
why is everyone responding to that message?
lol
also
which tip is better for the combo MF Lightning Ldrago CH120_____
RF or R2F?
And also is CH120(only at 120 height) better than 125(T125, D125), or vice versa?
Could any give me a full walkthrough of how to make a Beyblade AMV, I'm lost Uncertain
Like anyother AMV. This thread is only about beyblade the hobby though.
(Jan. 03, 2011  9:40 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Like anyother AMV. This thread is only about beyblade the hobby though.

how do you make an AMV xD, Anyway, sorry for the wrong question in the wrong place, Where can I ask?
Just PM someone, I suppose "my creations" would suit it best
so i´ve been seeing the advanced forum and everyone kai-v included.. thinks that 85 track should be on top tier stamina and seeing fyuuor and other´s tests i see that DF145 is outclassed by 145 and 145 is outclassed by AD145 for stamina too.. so why kei don´t make this changes on top tier list?

the same with the remove of ray...
Perhaps further discussion is needed, although I do somewhat agree, actually.

He's probably very busy, too.

It's a catapault grip for plastics. The customize grip is better.
I don't know if it belongs here or not. But i don't seem to find a Metal Fusion Bey Stadium in my city (Mumbai), i have checked all over. Still bad luck so can anyone tell me where to find a Bey Stadium in Mumbai?
Stores with Beyblades in stock?
Is Burn Fireblaze and Burn Pheonix the same beyblade?
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:30 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Is Burn Fireblaze and Burn Pheonix the same beyblade?

yes, aside from the different molds of burn, yes
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:30 PM)utsavkotrial Wrote: Is Burn Fireblaze and Burn Pheonix the same beyblade?

yup, why hasbro changed Phoenix to Fireblaze is beyond me
(Jan. 03, 2011  4:13 PM)littlechipz Wrote: Stores with Beyblades in stock?

Argh... I said i did checked..so please do not say that again Unhappy
(Jan. 03, 2011  5:30 PM)Dragon Blader Wrote: Argh... I said i did checked..so please do not say that again Unhappy
Unless you find other members in Mumbai, we really would not know. You are the one who lives there, not us.