Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 28, 2010  7:30 PM)Omega12 Wrote: What all became of discussion whether the Max stampede stadium would be legal or not?
No proper testing was done with it.
What does UW 145 mean and what does it do
(Dec. 28, 2010  8:56 PM)fjrocks366 Wrote: What does UW 145 mean and what does it do

upper wing
Burn or earth?
What is the fastest Bey? (I'm guessing Meteo L-Drago Assualt Ver.)
And yes, I've looked for the answer to this but want opinions/answers here.
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:09 PM)Viper Wrote: What is the fastest Bey? (I'm guessing Meteo L-Drago Assualt Ver.)
And yes, I've looked for the answer to this but want opinions/answers here.
That all depends on the launch, so even an opinion wouldn't really matter. Sorry, everyone has a different launching power. So technically, there is no " fastest bey".

Does any know what this blue beyblade item is at the bottom of this image is?
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19581D
(Dec. 28, 2010  10:55 PM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Does any know what this blue beyblade item is at the bottom of this image is?
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodin...r=HY19581D

it is the rev up launcher
Im sure you guys answered this at some point but what is the difference of the bull and aquario clear wheels?
hey i have looked every were on the wbo and the web i only found a picter of the new battle gear but what is the rev-up launcher it looks nice but diferent what is it and how dose it work it looks like a string luancher but the finger holding ting to pull it looks like a rip cord please help
Hey guys, I just brought a new pack of beys. it includes flame bull, and rock leone.(im from the UK btw)
so after I brought my beys I opened them up, my flame bull opened perfectly, but my rock leone face bolt is tightened a bit too much, I cant seem to get it off. the assembly tool keeps "clicking" as it skips.
the beys were pre assembled when i got them from y local toys r us and I have even tried lubricating the face bolt, can anyone help in this issue? and has anyone had this happen to them before?
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:38 PM)johannart Wrote: Im sure you guys answered this at some point but what is the difference of the bull and aquario clear wheels?

i would also like to know
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:44 PM)Zeldas Creed Wrote: Hey guys, I just brought a new pack of beys. it includes flame bull, and rock leone.(im from the UK btw)
so after I brought my beys I opened them up, my flame bull opened perfectly, but my rock leone face bolt is tightened a bit too much, I cant seem to get it off. the assembly tool keeps "clicking" as it skips.
the beys were pre assembled when i got them from y local toys r us and I have even tried lubricating the face bolt, can anyone help in this issue? and has anyone had this happen to them before?
They probably screwed it in too tight. You're un-screwing it but the tool your doing it with slips on the screw and makes the click. It's probably warped (which means the face bolt/screws top is deformed). Try ripping it a few times and then un-screw the facebolt. Make sure you put the tool to unscrew it with on tight.
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:32 AM)johannart Wrote: is no one gonna answer us?

reading isn't that hard is it? go to beywiki, and your answer will be found Speechless
*glares* we wouldnt know until it was told. this is the ask get an answer thread.
will try viper, thanks
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:36 AM)johannart Wrote: *glares* we wouldnt know until it was told. this is the ask get an answer thread.

but that's what beywiki is for, but I'll answer anyway, bull is 0.1 grams heavier than aquario and has better weight distribution so use bull over aquario in defence and stamina combos
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:34 AM)Viper Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  11:44 PM)Zeldas Creed Wrote: Hey guys, I just brought a new pack of beys. it includes flame bull, and rock leone.(im from the UK btw)
They probably screwed it in too tight. You're un-screwing it but the tool your doing it with slips on the screw and makes the click. It's probably warped (which means the face bolt/screws top is deformed). Try ripping it a few times and then un-screw the facebolt. Make sure you put the tool to unscrew it with on tight.

thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't work.
any more ideas i could try, im not too worried about Leone (i have some parts that i can mix to make him) but i would appreciate it if anyone could help
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:42 AM)Zeldas Creed Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:34 AM)Viper Wrote:

thanks for the advice, but unfortunately it didn't work.
any more ideas i could try, im not too worried about Leone (i have some parts that i can mix to make him) but i would appreciate it if anyone could help

Use a wrench, that's what I did when i screwed my Orso bolt in to tight.
I've tried searching, but I can't find any information. What does a karabiner grip do?
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:14 AM)A Wrote: I've tried searching, but I can't find any information. What does a karabiner grip do?

It hold your beys. It's a karabiner, it's not good for anything.
But can it be attached to part of your clothing or do you need to hold onto it?