Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Fakes don't put Takara Tomy or SonoKong on theirs.
(Nov. 09, 2010  7:08 AM)Fogot Wrote: Fakes don't put Takara Tomy or SonoKong on theirs.

hmm, thats what i thought. im sitll interested in the pricing of them tho.
clericlaw,

Well, it depends. But definitely cheaper than those you see on Ebay Smile
which metal wheel is stronger?
Earth or Rock?
Earth is better for Defence and Stamina.
so whats the use for rock?
Attack and Balance??
It can be used for defence however it is outclassed.
Due to the high recoil of the Rock wheel it may also be used in various attack combinations with a Rubber Flat.
oh. ok thanks.

err btw, is this combo good for the rock metal wheel blah??

Face: Dcancer
Clear wheel: Storm Pegasis
Metal wheel: Rock
Track: 105
Bottom: SF
^Haha, I said Rubber Flat.
Rock Pegasis 145RF.
Try that.
Though I'm not entirely sure, you might have to ask some people who have more experience with Rock.
but that would be too high. 145 + RF is too high for an attack right??
RF itself is high.
Actually no.
MF Pegasis 145RF works best at 145 height as well.
It depends on the type of wheel being used and for what reason.
so if I use Rock wheel, the track should be 105 with RF right?
(Nov. 09, 2010  11:38 AM)Viper57 Wrote: so if I use Rock wheel, the track should be 105 with RF right?

100 or 90 works best.
but if i dont have 100 or 90, it is ok to use 105 right???
(Nov. 09, 2010  12:22 PM)Viper57 Wrote: but if i dont have 100 or 90, it is ok to use 105 right???

It shouldn't make too much of a difference.
Which iS better, MF Pegasis 145RF or ray unicorno 100RF. i'm competing with the ray unicorno, and he's competing my pegasis
Attack vs attack is kinda hard to determine. I'd say pegasis though.
Then why did i lose to a stamina type. And could anyone help me how to do a sliding shoot? I don't understand the video.
Well you can check Wbo's video about it,well you slide the launcher while launching.
'The video i was talking about is WBO's video... BTW, thanks.
I do not think it can be explained any better than in the video ... Just keep practicing. If you are using a Hasbro Beystadium however, it might take quite a while and still be ineffective though ...
My HF bottom just became an oval shape (the hole I mean). The problem is that it's new! I only got my new Lightning Ldrago today! Is it normal for Hole Flat bottom to break easily?
isnt the Beyblade Metal Fusion: Collectors Edition shipping today if you pre-ordered it? in Texas dunno if its only here or what
Is there any shops that sells Vulcan Horuseus 145D in Hong Kong?