Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 21, 2010  12:35 AM)GalaxyDranzer Wrote: I believe its released in our time zone.
So everyone ran to get it in the stores ? It is still early morning in Japan ...
There is none so far IIRC.
There is no such thing currently.
EDIT: Beaten by a noob.
Hey. He requested it, haha.
Kind of a dumb question, but to anyone who has both a TT Burn version 2 mold and a Hasbro Burn mold: has the text removal on the Hasbro burn wheel resulted in any differences in regards to the wheel's weight?
(Oct. 21, 2010  1:27 AM)RTP49 Wrote: Kind of a dumb question, but to anyone who has both a TT Burn version 2 mold and a Hasbro Burn mold: has the text removal on the Hasbro burn wheel resulted in any differences in regards to the wheel's weight?
I would be very surprised if Hasbro's mold were not quite heavier. Not only is "BURN WHEEL" removed, but they would also use the stronger mold available, unless they made their own specific mold to compensate the removal of the text.
whats the difference between the TT BeyLauncher and the Hasbro string shooter?
Nothing except for the longer plastic thing on hasbros and the sticker holder and they're only orange
ah i see thanks
what can i do with that annoying circle in the super attack stadium is there a way to close the gap?
Hasbro has longer strings, but shorter handles.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:21 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Hasbro has longer strings, but shorter handles.
you havi it in the wrong order hasbro has the same length as the other companies beyluncher and hasbros handles are longer
Iirc Hasbro's string and handle are longer.
EDIT: wait where did I read that the string is longer?
You might want to read articles on Beywiki, or actually measure them yourself. What Ra wrote is all true.

Seriously ? Hasbro's strings, the part that actually matters in the play, are actually exactly the same length as TAKARA-TOMY's. I should not be seeing comments like that anymore.
[quote='Kai-V' What Ra wrote is all true.
[/quote]

I feel my beyspirit growing

Back on topic is it some times better to get mold one of a metal wheel I always see people saying earth mold two and do the just change some design or use a new metal
Burn Mold 1 and Earth Mold 1 are great examples of Mold 1 Metal Wheels that are recommended for top-tier Stamina Types. So in this regard, the answer is yes.
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:42 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: Burn Mold 1 and Earth Mold 1 are great examples of Mold 1 Metal Wheels that are recommended for top-tier Stamina Types. So in this regard, the answer is yes.

Thank you OniMuzik do u mind if I call u that
Momo or that is fine, hah.

Back on topic now. =)
Hello?anyone? what can i do with that annoying circle in the super attack stadium is there a way to close the gap?
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:46 AM)JJ Wrote: Hello?anyone? what can i do with that annoying circle in the super attack stadium is there a way to close the gap?
No. Or put glue in it, but we will not advise you on means to make it illegal obviously.
Which track can provide a good attack?
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:21 AM)countdudoo Wrote: Hasbro has longer strings, but shorter handles.

how much longer?
Lower tracks, such as 100, 90, and 85.
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:35 AM)Pyro Wrote: Lower tracks, such as 100, 90, and 85.

how bout 125 gimmicked tracks?
(Oct. 21, 2010  4:26 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: how much longer?
If you read the other posts, the strings are exactly the same length. The handles probably have around one or two centimetres in difference.

And no, 125 and 135 are usually not good for Attack types.
hey is there any way to prevent the string on the launcher to hit ur hand....because the grip that you pull the string with keep hitting my hand and it hurts