Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

If you mean Coro Coro limited edition then yes very much so.
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:25 PM)Moss Wrote: If you mean Coro Coro limited edition then yes very much so.
This needs to be stressed a lot.

They are barely seen on the Internet, and if you do see pictures of it, most of the time they are just recolours people tried, like in that photo you posted, as far as I know.
Didn't know it was that rare till today. How do people in Japan get them? You know like tournament or what.
No I think its a Coro Coro magazine exclusive.
You mean like the black lightning L drago or aurora ray unicorno? Those ones are everywhere, why is this one so rare?
No, it is not like black Lightning L Drago. For Beyblades like that and Ray Unicorno Aurora Ver., there is almost no limit to the quantity, and Japanese can easily get it if they just fill the form that is provided in the CoroCoro issue.

With Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS though, it was an offer that was only published in a very 'side' issue that comes in between the actual big issues that are released monthly. That, or it was in one of the Beyblade Guides they release which just contain pictures from past CoroCoro issues. However, I really think it was the first option. In any case, very few Galaxy Pegasis Black Hole Ver. were even produced, and I believe you had to scratch starts in the magazine like you would for some lottery ticket, and we all know how unlucky we are.
ıɥ, I want storm pegasis to be good and all i hav is ptw how do i make my own stadium
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:23 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: ıɥ, I want storm pegasis to be good and all i hav is ptw how do i make my own stadium
You do not. You buy a proper Beystadium.
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:23 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: ıɥ, I want storm pegasis to be good and all i hav is ptw how do i make my own stadium
You do not. You buy a proper Beystadium.
Well what if you cant find 1 4 cheap
I mean I
It's an expensive hobby. Get used to it.
or u can by the lightning force stadium
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:32 PM)Ra Wrote: or u can by the lightning force stadium
That IS true
The Lightning Force is not that good though.
well atleast its better than ptw
The ground is better than the PTW.
And the Lightning Force stadium will not make your Storm Pegasis 105RF strong anyway ...
Yes. It's buzztoy2007.
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:38 PM)Moss Wrote: The ground is better than the PTW.

I'd prefer PTW over the ground.
Concrete ruins your performance tips.
How much does the shipping for the BB-32 from Leoshop cost to the US?
How are we supposed to know? Just look yourself. The whole point is that you send your order then decide whether you want to buy it depending on the price once shipping is added.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:40 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: How much does the shipping for the BB-32 from Leoshop cost to the US?

Shipping is included in their prices.
What? Really? When I tried to order, it was 68$ with EMS.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:10 PM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:38 PM)Moss Wrote: The ground is better than the PTW.

I'd prefer PTW over the ground.
Concrete ruins your performance tips.
I would prefer gravel messing up my bottoms that PTW paint messing up my bottom.
(Oct. 17, 2010  7:30 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Shipping is included in their prices.
Leoshop ? I think you must be talking about okyeshop.