Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 17, 2010  4:18 AM)ariesvlade Wrote: need good combos for storm capricorn l drago rock scorpio earth eagle and burn phoenix.....i dont hav any specific parts i want to use so just good combos

Use Build Me A Combo
^Use the Build me a combo topic.

Edit: Beaten. T^T
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:02 AM)Leonwind Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: is the hasbros string launcher length the same as takara's?

The hasbro string launcher vs the TT Bey launcher

Hasbro ver is colored in orange. There is no L version yet. It is not compatabile with the suspension system, nor does it have its own version, and yet it is more durable than the TT version, which compensates for this. Plus, with the hasbro beys lacking a long ripcord, and this being much cheaper than a beylauncher + suspension, (+ shipping if you have to import it) the string launcher is a really great buy
so i should get the hasbro string launcher?
if you live in North America, do not hesitate to get one (although for some reason i keep forgettng to buy them...)
(Oct. 17, 2010  4:48 AM)Leonwind Wrote: if you live in North America, do not hesitate to get one (although for some reason i keep forgettng to buy them...)
o ok ty
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:43 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: is the hasbros string launcher length the same as takara's?
Adding to what Leonwind posted:
The Hasbro String Launcher's cord is longer than the Takara Tomy version.
However, it has been reported to be slightly harder to extend/pull.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:11 AM)Diamond Wrote:
Adding to what Leonwind posted:
However, it has been reported to be slightly harder to extend/pull.

Ok thank you diamond and leonwind I think ima buy the hasbro string launcher
Can the TAKARA TOMY bey pointer fit on the HASBRO launcher grip?
(Oct. 17, 2010  8:03 AM)gingman4432 Wrote: Can the TAKARA TOMY bey pointer fit on the HASBRO launcher grip?

Yes it can, but for my Hasbro Launcher Grip, the Bey Pointer fits too tight for my liking.
QUICK!!! which to buy: rock aries, rock orso or rock scorpio/escorpio?????
PLEASE DONT SAY ROCK LEONE!!!
Use Purchase Consultation.
i couldnt find it and i need an answer in 10 mins less. Stop being rude and help!!!
No, you're being rude by not following the proper rules of this forum. It's not hard to find the right topic, it's even stickied . From this page alone, it should only take you 3 clicks to get there. Stop being lazy.

I wouldn't answer you even if this was in the right topic now.
lol sorry... anyway i found it!!! now i have to play the waiting game. Greendude's the name being lazy is my game Smile
should i get storm capricorne, galaxy pegasis, or dark bull
You should use the purchase consultation thread.
[Beat the precious rock]
(Oct. 17, 2010  1:45 PM)stormldrago1221 Wrote: should i get storm capricorne, galaxy pegasis, or dark bull
This belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread.
Post your question there.
(Oct. 17, 2010  6:11 AM)Diamond Wrote: Adding to what Leonwind posted:
This is false. I even measured both and they are both exactly fifty-centimetres-long. What is longer is only the handle, but the part of the string that actually comes into play is exactly the same. I even wrote that in the Beywiki article on the Beylauncher.
wheres build me a combo and how do you get to it
(Oct. 17, 2010  3:28 PM)ariesvlade Wrote: wheres build me a combo and how do you get to it

Come on, search around, just a few clicks...
Stop asking and look around. Seriously, if you just understand the English language then you will find it. This is also not the right place to ask those questions anyway.
what bey is ギャラクシーペガシスGB145MS ブラックホールVer.? is it this one?
Attached Files

.jpg   imagesCAG62PM7.jpg (Size: 2.94 KB / Downloads: 87)
Yes that is Galaxy Pegasis GB145MS.
is it limited?