Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It doesnt it sucks just like FS.
Where do i buy launcher grips
i found an odd color dragon ripcord from plastic after going through boxes in my basement it has about 25 extra teeth or w/e u wanna call em, is it still legal for wbo tournaments or is there no rip cord length limit as long as its not moded
Ok so I might be buying a takara tomy stadium and I was wondering does anyone know where to buy them at. I wanted the clear attack stadium? I want one real bad but just need to figure out were to buy it.
Blood moon its fine aslong as its either TT or hasbro

Trev and bey boy check the stores with bey instock topic
is it better to custamize beys or just keep them the way they orrignally are buaght
(Sep. 09, 2010  11:53 PM)rockwolf3679 Wrote: is it better to custamize beys or just keep them the way they orrignally are buaght

Customization is always better.
the whole point of beyblade is to customise to maximise your chances of winning.
if you were to shine a metal wheel, would it improve performance? or even lower performance at all?
(Sep. 09, 2010  11:59 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: if you were to shine a metal wheel, would it improve performance? or even lower performance at all?

If the polish you use is too corrosive, then the metal would get degraded, which in turn would reduce performance, yes.

Although I don't think that's very likely.
anyone spot any earth eages or l dragos in the states yet?
um is there a way to make the stickers for the bey not peel or fade im just wondering and is there takara or sonokong beys in the toronto area?
how many beys should i get should i get 2 or 3 or wat
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:01 AM)metalfight Wrote: um is there a way to make the stickers for the bey not peel or fade im just wondering

Apply a thin layer of nail polish.

(Sep. 10, 2010  12:01 AM)metalfight Wrote: and is there takara or sonokong beys in the toronto area?

Yes. In my collection, lol.

(Sep. 10, 2010  12:01 AM)rockwolf3679 Wrote: how many beys should i get should i get 2 or 3 or wat

You should get as many as you can afford to increase your customization options. However, this might not be financially viable.
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:04 AM)rockwolf3679 Wrote: how many beys do you have

~50, but I'm a special case.
with the right beys you could get by on I'd say about 6? Plus a pack of metal faces.
no ment being sold not in your collection and thanks for the advice
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:10 AM)metalfight Wrote: no ment being sold not in your collection

I know.

There are no Takara or Sonokong beyblades in the Toronto area that are not part of people's collections was my point.
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:28 AM)Crystal Pegasus Wrote: my hf/s wont change to hf.

Pull the tabs down, then rotate the bottom.
Hey Im new to all this stuff and yes I tried searching the forum for this questions but didnt get my answer really..can you buy spare parts or stickers in stores like walmart and target? or just off ebay and from ppl here?
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:49 AM)xHavokx Wrote: Hey Im new to all this stuff and yes I tried searching the forum for this questions but didnt get my answer really..can you buy spare parts or stickers in stores like walmart and target? or just off ebay and from ppl here?
Actually, only from Toywiz, and rarely from people here.
is it good to have 1 specifect beyblade that you use in competions