Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Bakushin shows potential and comes with 90 and WF, while Cyber pegasis doesn't really have any noteworthy parts.

In terms of usability I would go with bakushin susanow.
He was reffering to the B:MF collectors editions. Not the japanese one.
okay thanks so bakushin susanoo is the walmart ver right?
The walmart version is Susanoo. But it comes with 105F, the japanese version has 90wf, but you still get Bakushin.
Hm I see, my mistake. Either way though, Bakushin still shows potential, while Cyber pegasis has no noteworthy parts in it
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:18 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: I can only think it's because it's clear. The TT CH120 looks much more solid.

That has nothing to do with it. It's much more likely a mold problem.
My question is directed towards anyone who buys from Dimsum2u.

My Question:
Around how long does it take for a package to get shipped from Dimsum2u to USA, preferably East Coast, but I suppose West coast will be close.
(Sep. 08, 2010  11:21 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: Around how long does it take for a package to get shipped from Dimsum2u to USA, preferably East Coast, but I suppose West coast will be close.

5 business days to Toronto on my latest shipment.

Anywhere from 1 week to 3 weeks is a reasonable expectation.
hey guys this is pegasus for the win here and i was wondering that since cyber pegasus is coming to america,is it only going to be available with the metal fight beyblade videogame or is it going to also be sold seperatley and if sold seperatly are their any differences and which way should i buy it, Videogame OR by itself..... Thanks
It should only be available through buying the game.
Unless Hasbro releases them, then no.
I know that they're not of Takara/Sonokong manufacture and as such aren't WBO legal, but has anyone here had any experience with "Aladdin" Korean Beystadiums? Quite a few of these are on sale on Gmarket for about â‚©3000 and now muzinstore has them in stock. (For about $23 USD...) Mainly just asking because I'm curious about them is all.
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:32 AM)RTP49 Wrote: I know that they're not of Takara/Sonokong manufacture and as such aren't WBO legal, but has anyone here had any experience with "Aladdin" Korean Beystadiums? Quite a few of these are on sale on Gmarket for about â‚©3000 and now muzinstore has them in stock. (For about $23 USD...) Mainly just asking because I'm curious about them is all.
From what I know, they are stadiums that might have been used with previous Beyblade series. Aladdin Toys has no website it seems ... They are indeed from Korea though.

I do not know if any of this is helpful to you, hah.
Are there any existing beyblades that can rotate in left spin other than Lightning LDrago or Gravity Perseus?
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:53 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: Are there any existing beyblades that can rotate in left spin other than Lightning LDrago or Gravity Perseus?
L Drago and Meteo L Drago. That is all.

Unless you were also looking for Beyblades in other series.
hey guys i was wondering one more thing about cyber pegasus . is their any real reason why it is only going to be sold through the MFB videogame and is their anyone who may knowif it may be sold differently at all and if it only gets sold through the videogame and not any aother way then does it still come with the basic stats and everything else a (regular) U.s beyblade comes with , if you've actually seen and bought one and know it's full detait...... Thanks alot
This does not belong here. But yes him but idk his name: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/NfaVHIM3QEI/0.jpg
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:19 AM)Pegasus FTW Wrote: hey guys i was wondering one more thing about cyber pegasus . is their any real reason why it is only going to be sold through the MFB videogame and is their anyone who may knowif it may be sold differently at all and if it only gets sold through the videogame and not any aother way then does it still come with the basic stats and everything else a (regular) U.s beyblade comes with , if you've actually seen and bought one and know it's full detait...... Thanks alot
It will probably not be sold separately if they take the time and money to release it as an exclusive game Beyblade.

The games have not been released yet outside Japan, by the way. Nobody has bought a non-Japanese version yet. Statistics are absolutely meaningless too for your information.
Anyone wanna go back and answer my last 2 questions? lol but which Pre- HWS beys have a slope that might be promising for upper?
These ?

(Sep. 08, 2010  2:40 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Would it be better to use virgo over flame just because of it not having the issues flame has? Also, is there any way to smoothen your beylauncher because mine feels very choppy?
I cannot speak from experience, but it does seem that Virgo is better than Flame.

Is the string retracting correctly ? It happens sometimes that the mechanisms inside just become broken.

Personally, I cannot answer your latest question though.
my hasbro beyblade metal fusion assembly chamber stoped working for dark and storm wheels help P.S.i just bought it
(Sep. 09, 2010  1:30 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Anyone wanna go back and answer my last 2 questions? lol but which Pre- HWS beys have a slope that might be promising for upper?

...Might or is?
Anyways, Quetzalcoatl.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:02 AM)dark_pegasus Wrote: my hasbro beyblade metal fusion assembly chamber stoped working for dark and storm wheels help P.S.i just bought it

You don't need it... Use the piece of junk for Storage.
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:12 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2010  2:02 AM)dark_pegasus Wrote: my hasbro beyblade metal fusion assembly chamber stoped working for dark and storm wheels help P.S.i just bought it

You don't need it... Use the piece of junk for Storage.

i want it to work anyone elce
you know guys know the tournament apparently being held in missasauga hosted by acy777 i told him i bought a bladerpass and i would like to attend his tournament and hes telling me its not allowed at his tournament is that legal =P
Then his tournament is not WBO approved, and he isn't having a legitimate tournament.