Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Sep. 08, 2010  12:50 PM)Aquila?? Wrote: But they are all top tier isn't it???
WB has more friction/grip on the Stadium compared to WD. More friction on the Stadium helps the Bey to be harder to knock out, giving it better Defense capabilities.

WD is only added to the list because it has excellent Stamina but offers decent Defense capabilities at the same time.
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:52 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: yes they are all top tier

Lightning LDrago 100RF is not.
yes but some are still better than others.
(Sep. 08, 2010  10:33 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:57 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Is Dark better at defense than Rock?
(Adding to Edobinoo's answer.)

Hmm, come to think of it, there hasn't been any extensive tests done to compare Rock and Dark... :\

However, we generally recommend using Rock since it has heavier and has better weight distribution compared to Dark.

I see.
It's just, when I use Dark with my spare defense parts (MF Dark Pegasus II ED145WD) it seems to have much less recoil than Rock...

Does Weight Distribution > Recoil?
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:55 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  12:52 PM)Edobinoo Wrote: yes they are all top tier

Lightning LDrago 100RF is not.
I think both Lighting LDrago 100rf and Storm Pegasis 100RF top tier
However in the metal competitive.....thread it is said that Storm Pegasis 100RF is top tier...
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:04 PM)Aquila?? Wrote: I think both Lighting LDrago 100rf and Storm Pegasis 100RF top tier

You are incorrect. Lightning LDrago is not top tier.
Rock does have a lot of recoil compared to Dark, and this recoil is sometimes helpful, many times though it is not. Dark, on the other hand, doesn't have the recoil, but its ability to take and/or receive an attack are severely hindered by the weight distribution and shape of the wheel. Extensive testing hasn't been done on the hasbro Dark yet though.
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:04 PM)Aquila?? Wrote: I think both Lighting LDrago 100rf and Storm Pegasis 100RF top tier

So only Storm Pegasis 100rf is top tier....
So Storm Pegasis 100rf is better than Lighting dRAGO 100RF
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:15 PM)Aquila?? Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  1:06 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

So only Storm Pegasis 100rf is top tier....
So Storm Pegasis 100rf is better than Lighting dRAGO 100RF

Not in my opinion.
look in the competitive MFB combo thread.
I'm still new to the metal fusion beyblades and I am not sure what do the numbers and letters mean after the name of the beyblade, such as Storm Pegasis 100RF ?
(Sep. 08, 2010  7:54 PM)DBoys19 Wrote: I'm still new to the metal fusion beyblades and I am not sure what do the numbers and letters mean after the name of the beyblade, such as Storm Pegasis 100RF ?

Read the Metal Fight Beyblade Beywiki page to increase your knowledge.
Oh okay. I see what they mean now. I saw one example for what HF meant. But is it too much to ask for a quick answer what the other letters stand for some other beyblades, like what does the RF in Storm Pegasis 100RF stand for? I know ,though, the F probably means flat.
Try reading the parts list.
Is it normal for a Hasbro CH120 to rattle? I combine it with RF and the noise it produces is super loud and annoying.
are there any recoil attackers that DONT use H145 as a track?
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:54 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is it normal for a Hasbro CH120 to rattle? I combine it with RF and the noise it produces is super loud and annoying.

Yes, the Hasbro CH120 has problems locking in place.

(Sep. 08, 2010  9:10 PM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: are there any recoil attackers that DONT use H145 as a track?

I suppose you could use WD145 instead...
So what mold is Hasbro Earth
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:38 PM)Sagittario96 Wrote: So what mold is Hasbro Earth

Second mold.
when the beyblade metal fusion collectors editiopn comes out which one sould i get the one with bakushin susanoo, cyber pegasus, or counter leone
(Sep. 08, 2010  9:13 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2010  8:54 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is it normal for a Hasbro CH120 to rattle? I combine it with RF and the noise it produces is super loud and annoying.

Yes, the Hasbro CH120 has problems locking in place.

I can only think it's because it's clear. The TT CH120 looks much more solid.
okay idk what to choose bakushin susanoo or cyber pegasus
Get your favourite