Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What. But. Does that mean you understand? What.
(Aug. 28, 2010  8:03 AM)countdudoo Wrote: What. But. Does that mean you understand? What.

it is you i cant understand
I was just wondering if you understood that McFrown told you to get a completely different blade altogether.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:56 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: First: Buy Booster Pegasis 145D
Second: Buy some Metal Faces
Third: Buy Storm Pegasis 100RF

Make MF Pegasis 145RF.
Your very own customized attack type Dark Wolf.

i thought he asked for it to use dark wolf?
It's sarcasm because he wanted to say that Dark Wolf sucks.
if rock leone 105WB and dark wolf DF145FS combined together what do you call that bey?
Does track ch120 actually lock in place or click in because every time I switch it to 145 it goes back to 120 when the battles over.
Do you think there can be more improvements in my L-Drago The only customized thing in my L-Drago is my track (Dark bull)
rjgotong
well i don't know about yours, but mine works perfectly fine.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:08 AM)octo101 Wrote: Do you think there can be more improvements in my L-Drago The only customized thing in my L-Drago is my track (Dark bull)

this is the wrong thread for that question. PLUS you posted the same thing in build me a combo...which is the correct place for that question.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:01 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Does track ch120 actually lock in place or click in because every time I switch it to 145 it goes back to 120 when the battles over.
Ah, this is a very common problem that many Bladers are facing.

Anyway, there isn't any way to securely lock the height change of the Track. Just make sure you have rotated the 'wheel' of CH120 clockwise before every battle.
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:15 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  10:01 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Does track ch120 actually lock in place or click in because every time I switch it to 145 it goes back to 120 when the battles over.
Ah, this is a very common problem that many Bladers are facing.

Anyway, there isn't any way to securely lock the height change of the Track. Just make sure you have rotated the 'wheel' of CH120 clockwise before every battle.
Thanks Diamond, it also seems when I launch it reverts back to 120 is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:14 AM)bakadesu Wrote: Is the bottom and the track of Lightning Ldrago 100HF abit loose? for mine I seem to be able to twist it abit without using much effort. Does this affects the blade's performance??
can anyone help me with this?
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:02 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Thanks Diamond, it also seems when I launch it reverts back to 120 is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
Hmm, it is unusual for a CH120 to switch heights when launched... Are you sure you have locked the height by turning the 'wheel/dial' on the CH120 Track clockwise?

Anyway, there really isn't a way of preventing CH120 from switching heights easily.
(Aug. 28, 2010  7:14 AM)bakadesu Wrote: Is the bottom and the track of Lightning Ldrago 100HF abit loose? for mine I seem to be able to twist it abit without using much effort. Does this affects the blade's performance??
Loose Bottoms causes the Bey to be not as 'steady' and may slightly decrease the Stamina of the Bey since the bottom is moving around.

However, it is not only Lightning L Drago 100HF that has this problem. The locking mechanism of Tracks and Bottoms wear down over time and will result in 'loose bottoms' after repeatedly twisting and untwisting the parts for a certain number of times.
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:31 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:02 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Thanks Diamond, it also seems when I launch it reverts back to 120 is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening?
Hmm, it is unusual for a CH120 to switch heights when launched... Are you sure you have locked the height by turning the 'wheel/dial' on the CH120 Track clockwise?

Anyway, there really isn't a way of preventing CH120 from switching heights easily.
Yup I'm pretty sure I just checked maybe I just got a bad one. :\
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:42 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Yup I'm pretty sure I just checked maybe I just got a bad one. :\
Ah, I just remembered.
A member suggested before that placing the CH120 in a freezer for a while could help make it more difficult to change heights.

I haven't tried that out myself, but you might want to give it a try. :\
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:50 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2010  11:42 AM)rjgotong Wrote: Yup I'm pretty sure I just checked maybe I just got a bad one. :\
Ah, I just remembered.
A member suggested before that placing the CH120 in a freezer for a while could help make it more difficult to change heights.

I haven't tried that out myself, but you might want to give it a try. :\
Ooo.. interesting I'll give that a try thanks Diamond. Stupid
Just for future reference, Diamond: many Hasbro version CH120's have the problem that rjgotong is describing. I purchased two myself, and both are very loose, and slide back to the 120 height when I launch, or at first contact with the opposing blade.

I also have a Takara CH120, and it works perfectly.
in regards to plastic gen:

A pal of mine was wondering what the name of the Hayate beyblade Attack ring was called, it's the WBO-illegal Hidden Spirits AR modeled after a dragon with two head,s white plastic, yellow/blue patterned stickers, four prongs to attach the beast figure

i checked the bey wiki here but it doesnt even have hayate listed in link form at all...and it's not on the beyblade list that details out parts per blade...
There hasn't been article made for it and yes it isn't on the part list. None of the transforming blades are mainly cause they're all pretty useless for tournament play. Anyway Hayate's AR does have some attack potential but also lots of recoil too. As well as being illegal.
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: There hasn't been article made for it and yes it isn't on the part list. None of the transforming blades are mainly cause they're all pretty useless for tournament play. Anyway Hayate's AR does have some attack potential but also lots of recoil too.
can you just tell me where i can find the name of the stinkin' part please?
---i get a "WBO Illegal" part wouldnt be on WBO's beywiki....but this does refer to the hobby so it's in the right place...and we just care about part-name, nothing more
I don't know. I can't help you if it isn't on the parts list or beywiki.
(Aug. 28, 2010  2:15 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I don't know. I can't help you if it isn't on the parts list or beywiki.
that just about bites all bit wounds right there...some wiki...i'll just give it a name then...
It isn't 'some wiki', it 's one of the best sources (if not the best source) of beyblade knowledge on the internet.
And you don't just 'give it a name', that's not how it works.