Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 27, 2010  2:14 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: ive got a 2 questions and this is the only place i can think to post it, ive tryed looking on search engines, beywiki and youtube but i cant find anything anywhere

1. where can i find infomation on the grinding attack and zombie killer types
2. where can i find infomation and demostrations of the waterfall launch technique
I have actually not really seen those two expressions used by people here, as far as I remember ... Perhaps you refer to something else ? Although "zombie killer" is probably a Beyblade that can beat a zombie ...

It is a joke technique. You cannot find information about it anywhere since it does not exist.
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:14 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: ive got a 2 questions and this is the only place i can think to post it, ive tryed looking on search engines, beywiki and youtube but i cant find anything anywhere

1. where can i find infomation on the grinding attack and zombie killer types
2. where can i find infomation and demostrations of the waterfall launch technique
I have actually not really seen those two expressions used by people here, as far as I remember ... Perhaps you refer to something else ? Although "zombie killer" is probably a Beyblade that can beat a zombie ...

It is a joke technique. You cannot find information about it anywhere since it does not exist.

1. i guessed that but i came accross both zombie killer and grinding attack on bey UK theres no page on it though, so im wondering how they work and what they do

2. ok someone said it was one of the only 3 launch teneques the others being gattyaki (a variation on the maskmans throw) and the sliding launch but im aware of others
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a joke technique. You cannot find information about it anywhere since it does not exist.

You could... ask the kid.
Ah, there is a discussion about those types here if you want :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-of-...ing+attack

There is Sliding Shoot, Gattyaki, Banking, and a few others :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...techniques
(Jun. 27, 2010  12:51 PM)DarkAries Wrote: im gonna get my first bey, so which bey should i buy? Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Faceoff Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario
Faceoff Dark Wolf and Storm Aries
Faceoff Rock Leone and Flame Bull
rock aries ED145B
Why would he get that it sucks? Get Storm Pegasus since out of those it is the best uncustomised blade.
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ah, there is a discussion about those types here if you want :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-of-...ing+attack

There is Sliding Shoot, Gattyaki, Banking, and a few others :
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...techniques

Thnx

(Jun. 27, 2010  12:51 PM)DarkAries Wrote: im gonna get my first bey, so which bey should i buy? Storm Pegasus 105RF
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Cancer CH120FS
Rock Leone 145WB
Rock Aries ED145B
Faceoff Storm Pegasus and Rock Aquario
Faceoff Dark Wolf and Storm Aries
Faceoff Rock Leone and Flame Bull

its against the rules to ask this question but ill answer it anyway...i recomend Dark Wolf DF145FS its got the highest total stats, atleast thats what conclusion ive come to...but get what ever one you want we all battle in different ways and i gave you one of the beyblades im gunna get as my first MBF but just because thats what i chose dosent mean thats what would work for you...heck...it dosent even mean its the best one to choose, for all i know i might have made a horrible choise, then again i might have made the best choise.
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:43 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: its against the rules to ask this question but ill answer it anyway...i recomend Dark Wolf DF145FS its got the highest total stats, atleast thats what conclusion ive come to...but get what ever one you want we all battle in different ways and i gave you one of the beyblades im gunna get as my first MBF but just because thats what i chose dosent mean thats what would work for you...heck...it dosent even mean its the best one to choose, for all i know i might have made a horrible choise, then again i might have made the best choise.

That's horrible advice. The stats on the Beyblade boxes mean NOTHING. Dark Wolf is not good at all. It's actually one of the poorer MFB releases.
DARK WOLF!?

REALLY!?

Dark Wolf isn't good at all, just get a faceoff back with Rock Leone and Flame Bull. If you are playing Hasbro and using PTW stadium they are both god tier. Either way WB is good and Flame Bull's track and fusion wheel are good.

Dark Wolf is something I would get only in the dual pack to get Storm Aries.
Storm Aries isn't that great either.

If you're only getting Hasbro stuff for now (i.e. PTW) then Rock Aries ED145B is actually the best uncustomized blade, since attack types are nearly worthless. However, if you are planning to get a MFB Attack Stadium, or going to WBO hosted events, then Storm Pegasus or the Rock Leone/Flame Bull faceoff pack would be the best choice.
What is so great about Storm Aries?
I just use it as an abused, left out blade.
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:52 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2010  5:43 PM)Blade-Sword Wrote: its against the rules to ask this question but ill answer it anyway...i recomend Dark Wolf DF145FS its got the highest total stats, atleast thats what conclusion ive come to...but get what ever one you want we all battle in different ways and i gave you one of the beyblades im gunna get as my first MBF but just because thats what i chose dosent mean thats what would work for you...heck...it dosent even mean its the best one to choose, for all i know i might have made a horrible choise, then again i might have made the best choise.

That's horrible advice. The stats on the Beyblade boxes mean NOTHING. Dark Wolf is not good at all. It's actually one of the poorer MFB releases.

(Jun. 27, 2010  6:50 PM)MaxL Wrote: DARK WOLF!?

REALLY!?

Dark Wolf isn't good at all, just get a faceoff back with Rock Leone and Flame Bull. If you are playing Hasbro and using PTW stadium they are both god tier. Either way WB is good and Flame Bull's track and fusion wheel are good.

Dark Wolf is something I would get only in the dual pack to get Storm Aries.

all i can go by is the box stats TBH i know absolute squat about the BMFs as ive never used one...i said that i could be making a horrible mistake and the he should go by what he thinks...TBH my opinion is go with what you know and all i know is box stats so im going with them, ill learn from my mistakes if i make any and eventually i will get all the good ones

anyway im probally gunna buy the right beyblades to make a zombie combo once ive bought a few, which one of the ones im gunna buy first will probally be part of that combo
Box stats have been wrong since the start of Beyblade, it is a well known fact.
There are no viable parts for a Zombie customization in MFB/BMF.
(Jun. 27, 2010  7:30 PM)Daegor42 Wrote: There are no viable parts for a Zombie customization in MFB/BMF.
As of yet, which I believe would be fair to say, right?
(Jun. 27, 2010  7:35 PM)Dan Wrote: As of yet, which I believe would be fair to say, right?

I suppose. I, for one, don't want a new age of Zombie blades.
Same here. Zombies can be out, I don't want them back. I don't believe we can't do it because they don't use bearings at the moment.

Dan, I felt the same way about Storm Aries but it's actually not a terrible Stamina blade for out of the box un-customized. It can wobble for quite a while and it's not really bad. It woun't be as good a customized stamina blade but it's not as bad.
Well, if I want a stamina blade, I'd customize one (Which I already have.) Anyway, Storm Aries is not my thing.
Maybe TT will create bearings, I mean, why not? Even though this displeases many with, as you both said, Zombies.
Is it possible to perform a move that has similar results as sliding shoot with a beylauncher

I found this vid on youtube to perform something that has similar effects as sliding shoot
Here it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZ3Nd10Kve8

But when i do it it doesnt work or it has too little spin.
So can anyone tell me how?
are beyblades out in the usa because i was on the toys r us website and they were on it when i searched beyblade
(Jun. 28, 2010  2:46 AM)Beyguy7652 Wrote: are beyblades out in the usa because i was on the toys r us website and they were on it when i searched beyblade
Apparently in some places. You have to call your local stores to know.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTsC8M5fQ1I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUf6MA3CHFs

How do I recreate the first round of Galaxy Pegasis Vs Rock Giraffe and round three of Galaxy Pegasis Vs Ray Unicorno in every single battle I'm in?
Is CS made from the same quality rubber of RF?
I doubt it's made from the same rubber since they act very differently. Also has anyone made any proper testing on whether R145 can be a top tier defence part?
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:21 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I doubt it's made from the same rubber since they act very differently.
How does the rubber 'act very differently'?
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:21 AM)megablader2 Wrote: I doubt it's made from the same rubber since they act very differently.

Yeah, it acts differently because it's an entirely different part...