Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Aug. 05, 2010  10:55 AM)Nova Wrote: Haha thats gravity perseus not earth aquila they look nothing alike hah

Go to 0:32.

And Aquilla rules, I'm pretty sure its just been dyed black.
watch the video up to 33 seconds
actually it is earth aquilla, take look at the face bolt
oh sorry and its just dyed black
can someone please tell me how to get a ldrago face or unicorno face
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:10 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: can someone please tell me how to get a ldrago face or unicorno face

What do you mean? The way to get them is to buy a LDrago product or a Unicorno product
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:12 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: i mean on my profile not on beys

http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
Read this
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=19
This will help you
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:17 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: then how cani get a face booster
From winning Face Contests or by donating $10 USD to the WBO.

EDIT: Beaten by a helpful link, haha.
how do i find out about face contests then?
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:33 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: how do i find out about face contests then?
They will be posted in the Beyblade General thread, under the "Important Threads" section.

However, you should note that Face Contests are not held very often.

EDIT: First time beating RエスコルピオT125JB (?), hah. Cool
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:33 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: how do i find out about face contests then?

Committee members will organize one, the previous has just finished...
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:42 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: whens the next one then?

Who knows? (Except Committee members...)
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:42 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: whens the next one then?
The Committee isn't planning to host another Contest yet.
also do you know what booster ultimate dragoon face comes in?
(Aug. 05, 2010  11:54 AM)81ack dranz3r Wrote: also do you know what booster ultimate dragoon face comes in?
So far, members who own the Ultimate Dragoon Face obtained it from Face Booster Black (you can easily get this by donating to the WBO). However, you must note that Ultimate Dragoon is very rare.

Anyway, this is getting off-topic...
Anybody know what I could use to remove sharpie from a metal and clear wheel without harming the parts themselves?
Okay guys I need help. Theres a tourney here in the Philippines and I dont know what to use. My choices are Storm Pegasis 100RF or Dark Wolf DF145 FS
(Aug. 05, 2010  1:36 PM)alt36 Wrote: Okay guys I need help. Theres a tourney here in the Philippines and I dont know what to use. My choices are Storm Pegasis 100RF or Dark Wolf DF145 FS

Storm Pegasis 100RF is already a top-tier attack bey, what do you want?
Oh ok, can you switch beys in a tourney?
In a tournament a match is 3 out of 5. You can't switch beys in between the match.