Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 05, 2011  6:17 PM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  6:11 PM)faissaloo Wrote: Chief - Disappointed ... yes unfourtunatly,mabye a metal face could replace the paint to make it legalChief - Idea!

You're just pointing out the obvious. Metal Faces are frequently used in various combos to add weight. Even so, what would stop your opponent from using a MF as well, or using the large multitudes of combos that are better than any dark-based combo?

mabye the thing that would stop them from using the mf (or buying it in the first place) is the p&p for people who live in countries far away like england
Um, they're under 7 pounds, posted, for two. Possibly cheaper, I haven't checked. What you said wasn't really relevant at all. And you'll come across an opponent who HAS been able to spend money to get good parts eventually, if you manage to survive that long.
(May. 05, 2011  6:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Um, they're under 7 pounds, posted, for two. Possibly cheaper, I haven't checked. What you said wasn't really relevant at all. And you'll come across an opponent who HAS been able to spend money to get good parts eventually, if you manage to survive that long.

yeah but alot of people get conned on ebay, if there is any way I could get a metal face in england then I would(do they sell them at wbo tournamounts )
Only if some one brings FBs to sell dude, WBO tournaments are planned by WBO bladers held according to WBO rules.
If you contact some one else attending the same tournament that wants to sell FBs then he could bring them and sell them to u.
whats the difference between normal metal face and custom version metal face?
whats the difference between normal metal face and custom version metal face?
whats the difference between normal metal face and custom version one?
(May. 05, 2011  9:38 PM)rentao Wrote: whats the difference between normal metal face and custom version metal face?

Metal Face 2 (custom ver.) can be interchanged to be half metal and half plastic, full metal, or full plastic. Full metal or MF-H is heavier than a normal metal face.
Can we have a tournament in Atlanta?
Metal face custom works like this. Theres a Metal Core, Plastic Core, Metal Plate, Plastic Plate. MC and MP Equal MF-H, which is the heaviest face. Then, MC and PP is MF-M, which is the weight of a normal MF from what I remember. Then, theres a MP and PC, which is MF-L. Then, PC and PP, is MF-F, which is the lowest and one gram heavier then the normal face.
(May. 05, 2011  11:54 PM)blazingbey Wrote: Can we have a tournament in Atlanta?

Only people who live there can organise tournaments there ...

Why are people seriously still explaining everything about the Metal Face Custom Ver. ? Redirect users to the BB-84 and BB-85 topics.
READ THE TOPIC! You also could've read the posts above you...
Are digital launchers coming to America? Same thing with Bey Counters
when is the 4D system beys coming in america???
(May. 06, 2011  1:28 AM)kjayko1 Wrote: Are digital launchers coming to America? Same thing with Bey Counters

Beypointers are definitely not being developped by Hasbro, and we might have seen a sort of modified Digital Power Launcher in Hasbro's latest toy fair stand, however it will most likely not deal with points either ...

samsammy6666 Wrote:when is the 4D system beys coming in america???

In more than a year, if you think about it ...
(May. 06, 2011  1:28 AM)kjayko1 Wrote: Are digital launchers coming to America? Same thing with Bey Counters

Kinda, and no.

A digital power launcher is being released by Hasbro, but it does not include a bey pointer.
hi just wondering if anybody knows when the sonokong
version of 4d beys will be coming out
the reason im wondering is because my seller that is really cheap
only buys sonokong beys
(May. 06, 2011  3:26 AM)hatsuharu sohma Wrote: hi just wondering if anybody knows when the sonokong
version of 4d beys will be coming out
the reason im wondering is because my seller that is really cheap
only buys sonokong beys

No, we do not know yet.
(May. 06, 2011  7:45 AM)zode76 Wrote: what tipe is sol?

Its Ultumate
But its really bad
It has no potential in ATK,DEF or STA

Don't worry about that. Takara Tomy and Hasbro typing tend to be very inaccurate. Look at Vulcan Horuseus; it's a "defense type" that dominated the attack metagame.
(May. 06, 2011  7:48 AM)Hero Wrote:

Don't worry about that. Takara Tomy and Hasbro typing tend to be very inaccurate. Look at Vulcan Horuseus; it's a "defense type" that dominated the attack metagame.

yes ... what not matter if I replace rock with sol of Rock LeoneR145MB?
How do I know that my Rock wheel is a 3 or 6 cylinder mold?
(May. 06, 2011  10:10 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: How do I know that my Rock wheel is a 3 or 6 cylinder mold?
You look at the underside of the Metal Wheel, and under each (or 3) of the protrusions you will see a semi-circular chunk of metal.
If you have 3 of those, it's a 3 cylinder mold, if you have 6, it's a 6 cylinder mold.
An image if my explanation was too vague (Click to View)
(May. 06, 2011  10:33 AM)Diamond Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  10:10 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: How do I know that my Rock wheel is a 3 or 6 cylinder mold?
You look at the underside of the Metal Wheel, and under each (or 3) of the protrusions you will see a semi-circular chunk of metal.
If you have 3 of those, it's a 3 cylinder mold, if you have 6, it's a 6 cylinder mold.
An image if my explanation was too vague (Click to View)

Whats the performance difference and rare difference?