Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Quick question:
If you would modify your beyblade with some stuff you got, for example:
remove the red end of Seaborg and replace it with the top of an antenna.
would that be considered cheating?
Illegal modification, so yes.

Probably falls under this WBO rule:

The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated.
(Jan. 11, 2009  6:02 PM)Kubikuroh Wrote: Quick question:

Um, I am not entirely sure I understand what you are saying, but it seems as you you are talking about modifying the way Seaborg performs. This would be considered illegal. You should read over the WBO Official Rules.
(Jan. 11, 2009  6:02 PM)Kubikuroh Wrote: Quick question:

Yes. You are not allowed to alter the parts of a Beyblade in any way.
what is the best way to make your beyblade to spin FASTER
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:25 PM)Driger570 Wrote: what is the best way to make your beyblade to spin FASTER

pull faster?
Yup. Pull faster. And I guess make it lighter.....
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yup. Pull faster. And I guess make it lighter.....

Making it heavier with weight centralized at the center is the best way to maintain a sustained high spin rate.
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2009  11:31 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yup. Pull faster. And I guess make it lighter.....

Making it heavier with weight centralized at the center is the best way to maintain a sustained high spin rate.

Yeah but making it lighter would give it a higher speed at first. Even if it wouldn't last. The question wasn't too specific. Uncertain
What are the must-have (best) uncustomized beyblades of the 3 types- Plastic, HMS, MFB? and for each beyblade listed, what are it's best parts?

Plastic - the top 12 must-haves

HMS- the top 8 must-haves

MFB- the top 5 must-haves
Aqua_24 I don't need tips from you
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Bey Brad Rocky thanks
(Jan. 12, 2009  12:41 AM)Driger570 Wrote: Aqua_24 I don't need tips from you

What's with the rudeness? He didn't even say anything to you.
(Jan. 12, 2009  12:06 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: What are the must-have (best) uncustomized beyblades of the 3 types- Plastic, HMS, MFB? and for each beyblade listed, what are it's best parts?

Plastic - the top 12 must-haves

HMS- the top 8 must-haves

MFB- the top 5 must-haves
Uncostomized-wise:
Plastic: Dranzer V2, Burning Kerberous, Driger S, Galeon, Wolborg 4

HMS: Death Gargoyle(Dark Effigy) MS, Wolborg MS, Round Shell MS

MFB: Beyblades in the Stamina & Defense Re-Shuffle Set, Pisces D125BS and L Drago 105F

Part-wise:

Plastic: Storm Grip Base, Tiger Defense, Metal Change Base, Customize Change Base, War Lion, Wing Cross, Triple Wing, Triple Tiger, Eight Spike, Heavy Metal Core, Normal EG Base w/ Circle Survivor, SG Grip Change Base, Double Bearing Version Neo SG, Fin Tector, Defense Ring, Survivor Ring, , Customize Grip Base w/o Rubber Tip, Fortress Base w/o Oil Ball SG and Metal Ball Base.

HMS: Circle Upper, Samurai Upper, Jiraiya Blade, Metal Ape, CWD Free Survivor, CWD Defense Ring(+2 Mold), CWD Eternal Survivor, CWD Reverse Defenser, CWD God Ring, CWD Free Crusher, Bearing Core, Grip Flat Core, Grip Flat Core UM, Metal Change Core, Grip Sharp Core, Tornado Change Core

MFB: Virgo, Libra, Pisces, L Drago, D125, 105, 100, 90, D, BS, F, WF
I'd scratch BK off and replace it with Bistool.
I don't think Wolborg 4 performs that well uncustomized either. I'd replace it with maybe Master Dragoon.
why round shell uncustomized it sucks lol but rubber weght core is teh shizz u should add DGMUSV to uncustomized B)
(Jan. 12, 2009  10:02 PM)hamix Wrote: why round shell uncustomized it sucks lol but rubber weght core is teh shizz u should add DGMUSV to uncustomized B)

RSMS is way more better than DGMSUV when uncustomized...
(Jan. 12, 2009  10:33 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2009  10:02 PM)hamix Wrote: why round shell uncustomized it sucks lol but rubber weght core is teh shizz u should add DGMUSV to uncustomized B)

RSMS is way more better than DGMSUV when uncustomized...
true haha but still theres way better uncustomized than round shell ms Chocked_2
and also and the mf beyblade u put piseicesD125 was good it seriously carp not that u knew so i get were ur comeing from
(Jan. 12, 2009  7:05 AM)ZenX Wrote: Uncustomized-wise:
Plastic: Dranzer V2, Burning Kerberous, Driger S, Galeon, Wolborg 4

HMS: Death Gargoyle(Dark Effigy) MS, Wolborg MS, Round Shell MS

MFB: Beyblades in the Stamina & Defense Re-Shuffle Set, Pisces D125BS and L Drago 105F

Part-wise:

Plastic: Storm Grip Base, Grip Base, Tiger Defense, Metal Change Base, Customize Change Base, War Lion, Wing Cross, Triple Wing, Triple Tiger, Eight Spike, Heavy Metal Core, Normal EG Base w/ Circle Survivor, SG Grip Change Base, Double Bearing Version Neo SG, Fin Tector, Defense Ring, Survivor Ring, , Customize Grip Base w/o Rubber Tip, Fortress Base w/o Oil Ball SG and Metal Ball Base.

HMS: Circle Upper, Samurai Upper, Jiraiya Blade, Metal Ape, CWD Free Survivor, CWD Defense Ring(+2 Mold), CWD Eternal Survivor, CWD Reverse Defenser, CWD God Ring, CWD Free Crusher, Bearing Core, Grip Flat Core, Grip Flat Core UM, Metal Change Core, Grip Sharp Core, Tornado Change Core

MFB: Virgo, Libra, Pisces, L Drago, D125, 105, 100, 90, D, BS, F, WF

I've written these in the sense of must haves rather than tier-wise, so high possibly, I have mistakes and would appreciate it if anyone is willing to debate on it...
Thanks Zenx and everyone else for answering my question Smile ...maybe I should've put this up as a topic instead of as a question.
During the plastic generation, generally how long did it take for a whole series (S, F, V, V2 etc.) to be released before the next started.
Takara or Hasbro? Because Hasbro generally carp that up didn't they? =_=
Takera i mean.
Just wondering... but is the official name of the beyblade, pegasus or pegasis? I see it written both ways.
I'm pretty sure it's Pegasis.