Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Which AR is the best Galeon's AR or Driger's AR
(Jan. 14, 2009  4:02 AM)Driger570 Wrote: Which AR is the best Galeon's AR or Driger's AR

Which Driger?
(Jan. 14, 2009  5:33 AM)Driger570 Wrote: sorry I forget driger S

Tough choice, they're both staple parts but I would go with Driger S.
I'd go with Galeon. But they're both great. You can't go wrong with either one.
Ok screw what I said and listen to Brad.
(Jan. 14, 2009  9:55 AM)Mankster Wrote: Ok screw what I said and listen to Brad.

LOL

No no, it's fine ...

My personal preference is Galeon over Tiger Defenser, but they're both great blades and equals in ability and usefulness. Just get whichever one you think you'd prefer. Driger S is a bit more Attack-oriented, whereas Galeon focuses more on Survival.
I personally like galeons more for its dual ARs
I thought it would be other way around, just because Tiger Defenser's AR is more rounded and thicker?
(Jan. 14, 2009  11:02 AM)Mankster Wrote: I thought it would be other way around, just because Tiger Defenser's AR is more rounded and thicker?

War Lion doesn't really have any Attack capability because the free-spinning Sub-AR negates any collisions.
if the head of a dragon winder comes of can i glue it back on?
I tried that and it didn't really work because your constantly pulling on the winder so instead u may have to like melt the two parts together or something.
I'm not a 100% sure but I don't think melting the two parts togther would be illegal since it wouldn't affect the actual 'winder' (bumpy) part.
yes it would be illegal
damn thats annoying me got to get a dragoon now
only got one long ripcord the other one broke
this ones on the verge o breaking toUnhappy
wow, i've never broken any of mine

i think you need to pull straighter Speechless
iv been pulling quite straight i think
at least it hasnt been making a wider space on my launcher Confused
(Jan. 14, 2009  2:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: wow, i've never broken any of mine

i think you need to pull straighter Speechless

My bro and I have broken every single one we've ever had =/, seriously.
How many pieces has a blade broken into before?
(Jan. 15, 2009  6:47 PM)Roy Wrote: How many pieces has a blade broken into before?

Don't fill this topic with nonsense questions please.
Knew you wouldn't like it, never mind then. Suppose it was a stupid one.
hmm..just a random question i was wondering about last night..

in the US, or any other country (with the exception of the east asian countries), were the toys released first then the anime or was the anime released then the toys?