Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 10, 2009  10:43 PM)Giga Wrote: so wich should i use

Use the ones depending on what type of Beyblade you want!
carp i just lost the red peice damn il have to find it now
(Jan. 10, 2009  10:56 PM)Giga Wrote: carp i just lost the red peice damn il have to find it now

This is not a chatroom.
Just a question about Leone and Wolf starters...

Were they a good choice to get? I wasn't going to get any boosters because I wanted to have at least 2 launchers and Pegasis/Bull are a bit expensive... also Sgto sucks. lol.
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:40 AM)Mankster Wrote: Just a question about Leone and Wolf starters...

Were they a good choice to get? I wasn't going to get any boosters because I wanted to have at least 2 launchers and Pegasis/Bull are a bit expensive... also Sgto sucks. lol.

They're the best two starters out, IMO.
I agree w/ Brad. D125 and D are staple part right now. Might of been better off just getting the Reshuffles, but its your money.
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:44 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I agree w/ Brad. D125 and D are staple part right now. Might of been better off just getting the Reshuffles, but its your money.

unfortunately if you want a normal shooter you need to buy a starter which sort of sucks

hopefully they start selling the shooters separately for like 200 yen soon
Do you know if ideal808 will be selling reshuffle sets/getting a wider range soon? They're my preferred store.
(Jan. 11, 2009  3:57 AM)Mankster Wrote: Do you know if ideal808 will be selling reshuffle sets/getting a wider range soon? They're my preferred store.

They have it on preorder, so no real word when they'll have them in stock.
They were my preferred store through all the HMS era, Everything I ordered came from them.
what is this it says Giga G Dragoon on Toywiz
http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I...3607079553

Name: Giga G Dragoon
Manufacturer: Takara
Series: Beyblades
Details (Description): This super-limited edition Beyblade is one of the most lethal of all the Dragoons! Sporting a secondary attack disk which reaches far beyond that of any other Dragoon, this right-spinning nightmare posseses an additional power, the power of ball-bearing balance! 5 steel ball-bearings keep this offensive mosnter upright and ready to demolish its prey!
*Notes: Does not come with rip-cord or launcher.
It's just a blue recolour of the original Gaia Dragoon. It's quite rare, but also very weak.

(Jan. 11, 2009  3:57 AM)Mankster Wrote: Do you know if ideal808 will be selling reshuffle sets/getting a wider range soon? They're my preferred store.

I honestly have no idea. :\ They used to be a great store but I don't know now ... people are still waiting for their Libra pre-order. There was a change of management between the HMS days and now, I think that may have something to do with it. I used to always get a response within an hour or so of talking to Ideal, sometimes I don't get one at all now.
does not come with ripcord or launcher lol that runens it
(Jan. 11, 2009  12:04 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: does not come with ripcord or launcher lol that runens it

uh how so? loads of japanese beyblades didn't come with shooters and winders.

Takara released two kinds of packages; Starters and Boosters. For example, Burning Kerberus was a Booster. It didn't come with a Shooter and Winder. The Dragoon series' were starters, they came with shooters and winders.

Hasbro, for some reason, decided to include a Shooter and Winder with every package. While this nice, to be honest I would've preferred they lower the price by a dollar or two and not include shooters in all of them, and simply allow you to buy the shooters separately.
So Gaia Dragoon looked like that
wow i was envisioning something totally different
it sort of looks like a cross between galzzly and Ariel
Can a dragoon AR in right spin be used for spin stealing?
Also has the MG WD got any uses
if you remove the spring from Dranzer S base can it fit Bearing Stinger Shaft?
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:43 PM)Giga Wrote: if you remove the spring from Dranzer S base can it fit Bearing Stinger Shaft?

This would be illegal.
yes i wont use it for tournys
can u do it
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:53 PM)Giga Wrote: yes i wont use it for tournys
can u do it

Try it and find it. I'm not helping you cheat.
gah i just want to know theoretically
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:59 PM)Giga Wrote: gah i just want to know theoretically

I've never tried to do it. Why don't you try and tell us how it goes.
are you being sarcastic or do you want to know
(Jan. 11, 2009  2:43 PM)Giga Wrote: if you remove the spring from Dranzer S base can it fit Bearing Stinger Shaft?

In order to do that you need to remove the auto-change mechanism which is possible but totally illegal and I would advise you not to do it.