Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 12, 2008  2:50 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: I know this is a dumb question but by base do you mean the Wolborg 4 BB and EG, or the Wolborg 4 BB with a different EG?

The most important part is actually the engine weight; that's the large bowl shaped thing. You can swap out all the rest, so long as it's not to a first clutch.
Hey guys, Im having a problem identifying weight disks, is there any website telling you which WD is used for what?
beywiki.com has combos that shows what weight disk is included. try there
List of parts

Under the weight disk section, you have a page dedicated to each weight disk with a picture as well.
Hope this helps!
Is the colour of the booster Leone the same as the starter Leone because the Face of my starter Leone is starting to wear down (the bolt like surface that holds the wheel and track together)?
(Oct. 13, 2008  6:49 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Is the colour of the booster Leone the same as the starter Leone because the Face of my starter Leone is starting to wear down (the bolt like surface that holds the wheel and track together)?
No, the purple parts are turquoise on the Booster :
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/index.htm

The Face is identical though.
OK, cheers. This has put back some of my orders dammit, but it has to be done.
Is there a big difference between MFB Attack Stadium and Tornado Attack?
(Oct. 14, 2008  12:46 AM)winderblade Wrote: Chozen Blader, Thanks!

You're welcome Joyful_3
(Oct. 12, 2008  6:57 PM)kinomiya Wrote: where can ı find beyblade world championship video ı saw on youtube full version someone upload it but now ı cant find is there anyone here have world championship full version ?
ı remember a member called dragoonms upload it m ı worng but ı cant find it

and also one more question in v force begining one episode give G series advertise and they also say world championship coming ?

can you help me about this
I've searched and searched, but unfortunately I cant find the video. Sorry Kinomiya Unhappy
but ı dont understand normaly beyblade v force first episode should have that advertise before beyblade starts m ı worng ı used see that advertise in v force on youtube ?
(Oct. 14, 2008  7:15 PM)kinomiya Wrote: but ı dont understand normaly beyblade v force first episode should have that advertise before beyblade starts m ı worng ı used see that advertise in v force on youtube ?

this is the first episode of v force on youtube but i didn't see an advertisment.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=v_FCOseBIeg

perhaps i'm thinking of something else
I think the guy that had the video's account was suspended because I couldn't find it either, when I looked a couple months ago.
yeah last ı look this video's ı think in 2007 last I saw why ı didnt keep this video's ı m upset right nowUnhappy still ım waiting if anyone have that video's plz give me
Could this be considered a zombie?

AR: Advance Survivor
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Bearing Core
Technically, there is no such thing as an HMS Zombie because the Bearing Core(s) can not be opened up, which obviously prevents the bearings within them from being tuned.

However, the combo you mentioned is a Spin Stealer.
(Oct. 15, 2008  3:48 AM)Kei Wrote: Technically, there is no such thing as an HMS Zombie because the Bearing Core(s) can not be opened up, which obviously prevents the bearings within them from being tuned.

However, the combo you mentioned is a Spin Stealer.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Referring to the MFB series.

Will Libra be released as a Starter and a Booster or just one of the two mentioned?
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:25 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Referring to the MFB series.

Will Libra be released as a Starter and a Booster or just one of the two mentioned?
Nothing more was announced about Libra. It is only a Booster for now, so there are chances of getting Quetzalcoatl parts, I suppose.

If they were to release a Libra Starter, they would have to change the Track and Bottom to something else ...
(Oct. 15, 2008  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:25 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Referring to the MFB series.

Nothing more was announced about Libra. It is only a Booster for now, so there are chances of getting Quetzalcoatl parts, I suppose.

If they were to release a Libra Starter, they would have to change the Track and Bottom to something else ...

I don't think there will be a starter, they would already release 2 versions of Libra if they intended to make a starter of it.
It's nice to see they don't keep on releasing the interesting versions only as starters.
Okay, thanks for the reply thing for the WDs, but it doesnt have Wide Defence and Wide Endurance, if someone could find me pics of them, thanks, also, is wolborg 3 worth it, or is its core not as good as the WB1 and WB2
(Oct. 12, 2008  12:52 AM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  11:01 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:40 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  8:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: i will try to use fire,maybe when i melt the last of the winder and the circle thing and put them together they will stick together...hope it works :\

this will not work don't try this jesus christ

even if it did this would most prob. lead to it breaking again :-/

Yea, it definately would NOT work. Take it to a person good with tools and stuff, see what they can do.

Now for my Q. lol. Is Wolborg 4 or any of the Wolborgs (aside from wolborg MS) any good?
Wolborg has a more survival based shaft because of it's tip. Get the Takara one if you can.
Wolborg 2 has a more defensive based shaft because of its rubber grip tip.
Those two are worth getting along just for their bearing and shafts.
Wolborg 03 is Uriel. It's usable, but there's nothing that really shines from it.
Wolborg IV's BB is useful. People have used it against zombies/spin stealers.

Grin
(Oct. 16, 2008  12:14 AM)winderblade Wrote: Okay, thanks for the reply thing for the WDs, but it doesnt have Wide Defence and Wide Endurance, if someone could find me pics of them, thanks, also, is wolborg 3 worth it, or is its core not as good as the WB1 and WB2

Just to clarify, wide endurance is actually called wide survivor Joyful_3