Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 11, 2008  8:26 PM)Gravity Fox Wrote: don't breathe in any fumes

I recommend a face mask of some sort...
(Oct. 11, 2008  8:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: i will try to use fire,maybe when i melt the last of the winder and the circle thing and put them together they will stick together...hope it works :\

this will not work don't try this jesus christ
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:19 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2008  8:18 PM)pegasis Wrote: i will try to use fire,maybe when i melt the last of the winder and the circle thing and put them together they will stick together...hope it works :\

even if it did this would most prob. lead to it breaking again :-/
(Oct. 11, 2008  9:40 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:

Yea, it definately would NOT work. Take it to a person good with tools and stuff, see what they can do.

Now for my Q. lol. Is Wolborg 4 or any of the Wolborgs (aside from wolborg MS) any good?
wolborg 1 is a fantastic blade for its bearing core. It ranks extremely highly in terms of plastic parts. you could also use wolborg 2's bearing core for a more defensively orientated blade. i can't recall the pros and cons of wolborg 3 clearly sorry.
(Oct. 11, 2008  11:01 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:

Yea, it definately would NOT work. Take it to a person good with tools and stuff, see what they can do.

Now for my Q. lol. Is Wolborg 4 or any of the Wolborgs (aside from wolborg MS) any good?
Wolborg has a more survival based shaft because of it's tip. Get the Takara one if you can.
Wolborg 2 has a more defensive based shaft because of its rubber grip tip.
Those two are worth getting along just for their bearing and shafts.
Wolborg 03 is Uriel. It's usable, but there's nothing that really shines from it.
Wolborg IV's BB is useful. People have used it against zombies/spin stealers.
(Oct. 12, 2008  12:52 AM)G Wrote:

Wolborg has a more survival based shaft because of it's tip. Get the Takara one if you can.
Wolborg 03 is Uriel. It's usable, but there's nothing that really shines from it.

Wolborg 4's Base is actually one of the only useful Engine Gear bases you can get. Someone has gotten a Beyblade with the Wolborg 4 Base to spin for about seven minutes before. It's good against zombies and spin stealers, like G said.
(Oct. 12, 2008  1:15 AM)Grey Wrote:

Wolborg 4's Base is actually one of the only useful Engine Gear bases you can get. Someone has gotten a Beyblade with the Wolborg 4 Base to spin for about seven minutes before. It's good against zombies and spin stealers, like G said.

yeah i use it for my zombie killer combo wolborg 4 bbase 10 heavy and driger s attck ring works pretty well.
(Oct. 12, 2008  12:04 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:

yeah i use it for my zombie killer combo wolborg 4 bbase 10 heavy and driger s attck ring works pretty well.

Awesome, thanks for your answers! Smile

I know this is a dumb question but by base do you mean the Wolborg 4 BB and EG, or the Wolborg 4 BB with a different EG?
(Oct. 12, 2008  2:50 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:

I know this is a dumb question, but by base do you mean the BB and original W4 EG or the Wolborg 4 BB with a different EG

well i think is you put rock bison eg in a wolbrog bb i think it makes it better i duno i hope that helped Joyful_3
(Oct. 12, 2008  2:52 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2008  2:50 PM)-WOLF- Wrote:

I know this is a dumb question, but by base do you mean the BB and original W4 EG or the Wolborg 4 BB with a different EG

well i think is you put rock bison eg in a wolbrog bb i think it makes it better i duno i hope that helped Joyful_3

I don't have Rock Bison, so I don't know if this actually works or not, but they're the same engine: Gradual Release. I don't see how one would be better than the other.

Wolf, like I said, it probably doesn't matter, but by Wolborg 4 Base I think he meant the entire Wolborg 4 Base (both the part that connects to the rest of the beyblade and the free-spinning part).
where can i find beyblades in the U.S. stores
(Oct. 12, 2008  5:55 PM)Max Wrote: where can i find beyblades in the U.S. stores

i'd say most people these days get deals online or buy from online stores. I'm sure a few stores have some in stock, but they won't be super easy to find.
where can ı find beyblade world championship video ı saw on youtube full version someone upload it but now ı cant find is there anyone here have world championship full version ?
ı remember a member called dragoonms upload it m ı worng but ı cant find it

and also one more question in v force begining one episode give G series advertise and they also say world championship coming ?
Quote:Wolborg 4's Base is actually one of the only useful Engine Gear bases you can get. Someone has gotten a Beyblade with the Wolborg 4 Base to spin for about seven minutes before. It's good against zombies and spin stealers, like G said.
how did they make it spin so long? i am curious to try it! lol
They used it in a stadium with a spinning center and it was constantly recharged by it.
oh i thought it was another way because i saw that in youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbsbCLbogIA i thought that it could be done in another way lol
When are the new beyblades coming to stores in the US(if they haven't already)? And when is the new show coming to the US(if it hasn't already)?
Any new Beyblade related items won't be seen outside of Japan until at least 2010.
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:20 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Any new Beyblade related items won't be seen outside of Japan until at least 2010.

really?! Aw man! I guess I'll just get a few from import sites, like toywiz or toysnjoys.
Anyone have any other places I could purchase from other than those two sites?
www.ideal808.com is the best store selling them domestically right now.

However, if you want, you can learn how to order directly from Japan. See the Mail Order Japan thread.
Ahh ok, thanks for the help. My parents don't like me doing mail orders and stuff like that, they much rather me go through a trusted internet import site... so I'll check out that site you gave me, thanks Smile
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:29 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Ahh ok, thanks for the help. My parents don't like me doing mail orders and stuff like that, they much rather me go through a trusted internet import site... so I'll check out that site you gave me, thanks Smile

Mail Order Japan is a trusted internet import site. Read the guide in the Buy Sell Trade forum and you'll understand it.
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:29 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Ahh ok, thanks for the help. My parents don't like me doing mail orders and stuff like that, they much rather me go through a trusted internet import site... so I'll check out that site you gave me, thanks Smile

Mail Order Japan is a trusted internet import site. Read the guide in the Buy Sell Trade forum and you'll understand it.

ok thank you!
I will check it out!
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:22 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2008  2:20 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: Any new Beyblade related items won't be seen outside of Japan until at least 2010.

really?! Aw man! I guess I'll just get a few from import sites, like toywiz or toysnjoys.
Anyone have any other places I could purchase from other than those two sites?

ideal808.com

EDIT: sorry i just saw brad already said it. and yeah YJA is the best and sometimes you can get good deals on lots and stuff. lol