Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 26, 2011  9:13 PM)firephionex Wrote: those are the only wheels i have right now for attack types and what wheel should i get for a attack type

gravity perseus or lightning l drago
(May. 26, 2011  7:15 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Since Kei is using the combo MF-L Gravity Perseus TH170HF/S, would MF-L Gravity Perseus CH145HF/S be somewhat similar to that combo? Thanks.
Nope, TH170 is at a unique height, and it's height change ability is incredibly helpful. There is NO substitute.

(May. 26, 2011  8:37 PM)IdiotBox Wrote: Two questions

1: How does the L-Dragos' smash attack work in left spin?
2: Does Meteo L-Drago have more potential smash on a lower track, or matching the opponent's wheel, like Lightning L-Drago?
1. Depends on the L-Drago, but like any other wheel. Except, if you have a look by rotating the wheel against a right spin one, instead of smashing head on into a bey (beys moving in the same direction hit head on, moving against each other), they "push" the bey instead, using it's own momentum against it to send it out of the stadium, instead of smashing against it. I can give you some examples/explanations if you need them, if you PM me.

2. To be honest, LLD just needs to be in contact with the wheel, it doesn't have to match it, and as such MF Lightning LDrago 90RF was extremely good, even if it was lower than the opposing beys. It just has to make contact to work, as with most wheels.

However, Meteo does extremely little in terms of smashing, it is all Ldrago II, pushing against them, with it's rubber gripping. This is why the other plastic LDragoII wheels from the URS Kinda suck. This can let it grip and push higher tracks like 230 sometimes, which is handy.
The rubber on LDragoII is excellent for spin stealing too, so yeah. Lightning, Gravity, and Beat all outclass it for smash (as probably do LDrago Destroy and Fang). However, it's spin steal/equalising abilities, plus the slight defensive boost the rubber gives it for shock absorption, mean it's extremely good in MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF.
In terms of top tier attack, is MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF better than MF Vulcan Horuseus 100RF ? Or is it simply a matter of preference/opponent?
Yes it is as Vulcan is now getting outclassed by Fang and Beat.
which fusion wheel is better for attack cyber or hyper or should i try a different one
(May. 26, 2011  10:31 PM)firephionex Wrote: which fusion wheel is better for attack cyber or hyper or should i try a different one

Well they're both useless... Cyber would be better though. Hyper really has no use. Storm would be better substituting them both.
what are the weights of the meteos in the reshuffle set vs an original one
They're exactly the same...
(May. 26, 2011  11:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: They're exactly the same...

wow cause i got the reshuffle and it seems really light
It's a really light wheel... They both weigh 28.3g (from weights of MFB, and a couple of MLD article threads).
which beyblade is the most strongest powerful beyblade now?
There is none. They all have their ups and downs, also it would be better if you could specify which type you'd like to know. Then we might be able to answer. I'm not positive, but I believe Basalt would be one of the best atm.
I have a question about the launcher grip.

I currently have a launcher grip and i'm getting an angle compass and beypointer for it.

The question is: Why did hasbro make the openings for the beypointers and angle compasses if they never released them in the U.S.

Thanks in advance.
I'm a tad rusty in my WBO knowledge so pardon me if this is in the wrong thread. Would the MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF combo work with WF instead? I don't have access to XF.
Ok so this is a plastics question...
Which AR has more smash potential? Manta Diver or Driger V2? Also is this plastics combo decent?
AR - Manta Diver
Base - Driger V2
I think it is, because Manta Diver has good smash, while Driger V2's base had very good defense.
(May. 27, 2011  1:29 AM)Mackshun Wrote: I have a question about the launcher grip.

I currently have a launcher grip and i'm getting an angle compass and beypointer for it.

The question is: Why did hasbro make the openings for the beypointers and angle compasses if they never released them in the U.S.

Thanks in advance.
This is due to the fact that the launcher grip can go in 2 different directions kind of like. Such as you can have a string launcher pointing towards you, or you can have it going out to the right of the grip.
Also Hasbro HAS released an angle compass with their new Metal Masters "grip." It is styled like an old type of grip, but their angle compass is NOT compatible with ANY other launcher, other than the one it comes with. It can even hold a string launcher/beylauncher for crying out loud.
(May. 27, 2011  3:13 AM)mchlbant Wrote: I'm a tad rusty in my WBO knowledge so pardon me if this is in the wrong thread. Would the MF Meteo LDrago CH120XF combo work with WF instead? I don't have access to XF.
IIRC th!nk answered this question before on here. He said that WF does not give the same smash potential as XF, and WF can NOT be substituted.
@Aquario69 Read The First Post.

@Makshun, well, they released the Angle compass, but it only fits on the grip it comes with, not hasbro's grip.
Other than that, I dunno, probably because they just copied TT's grip.

mchlbant: as was posted numerous times in the thread, it doesn't work anywhere near as well. It's not worth using the combo with WF. XF is easy to get in pre-checked RBV7's off ebay now.

(Sorry raigeko, you'll have to wait for someone who knows to answer that, I'm afraid)
Nahh that's ok. I know plastics is a shady region on here now, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get an answer.
Thanks, man I would of found it myself but I forgot how to "work" the WBO it's been a while.
(May. 26, 2011  6:17 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  1:45 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  12:37 PM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: If am gonna paint my metal wheel...Will poster paint effect it's performance?
Because what I know painting a part of a Metal wheel can change its performance.

it can effect the performance if there is too much, only use a small layer of paint not like 3+ as that would effect it, i know as i did it with acrylic on my Earth wheel, it made it amazing at absorbing shock, so i had to strip the paint, and redo it...

Ha, someone else who used acrylic on a wheel. But on topic, yes to much paint will affect performance. I would say if you cant get it done with 1 coat of paint then don't bother. (Unless its only for display)

(May. 26, 2011  1:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dude, paint as much as you like, but keep in mind that there shouldn't be excess of it, as it may result in a slight weight increase, which is illegal

Thanks Janstarblast,Callum6939 and Omega12!

(Sorry for the late reply lol. My mom's laptop won't refresh the page for a new comment. Tongue_out )
wat is your favorite combo
(May. 27, 2011  4:24 AM)bblader123 Wrote: wat is your favorite combo

ths isnt the place for asking that....
is the attack Stadium the same width as BB 14
no, bb 14 is balance stadium?correct me if im wrong
yeah it is but IIRC bb-14 is larger then bb 10 Tongue_out