Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 21, 2011  2:34 PM)® Wrote: OK! My pateince is running short! I bought a $10 passport from the Xanadu games tourney and I still didnt get my passort face??????

This isn't the place to ask that, really (questions about the WBO would be better, or Face Discussion, or whatever), while the WBO strives to be a professional organisation, it's only run by a small few, and they have a lot to handle, so you shouldn't be so demanding. That said, PMing Kei or Kai-V might be an idea, if you're really concerned.
Is it okay to test with the Balance Stadium? Also, has there been any tests on Gravity Perseus on 230CS? I just want to confirm.
(May. 21, 2011  3:11 PM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Is it okay to test with the Balance Stadium?

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that only the Attack Stadium is legal for testing, although in my opinion, all tournament legal stadiums for a format should be legal for testing beyblades from that format because, personally, I would like to see how a beyblade performs in other stadiums. There may be a counter for certain beyblades in a Balance stadium that doesn't exist in an Attack stadium. Having said that, I understand that only the Attack stadium is allowed for official testing.
(May. 21, 2011  2:38 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  2:34 PM)® Wrote: OK! My pateince is running short! I bought a $10 passport from the Xanadu games tourney and I still didnt get my passort face??????

This isn't the place to ask that, really (questions about the WBO would be better, or Face Discussion, or whatever), while the WBO strives to be a professional organisation, it's only run by a small few, and they have a lot to handle, so you shouldn't be so demanding. That said, PMing Kei or Kai-V might be an idea, if you're really concerned.

Sorry, but the search function wasnt working at the moment so I found this thread on my page. Sorry guys for the mis understanding.
can someone name the BEST:facebolt, spin track, and peformance tip for lightning ____, BESIDES,the main parts for it EXCEPT, lightning?
(May. 21, 2011  9:01 PM)Shadow67100 Wrote: can someone name the BEST:facebolt, spin track, and peformance tip for lightning ____, BESIDES,the main parts for it EXCEPT, lightning?

This should be in the build me a combo thread? Lightning LDrago (Derp) 85RF i believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Also the Ldrago facebolt.
(May. 21, 2011  9:48 PM)Omega12 Wrote: This should be in the build me a combo thread? Lightning LDrago (Derp) 85RF i believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Also the Ldrago facebolt.

Lightning Tank?
(May. 21, 2011  10:02 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  9:48 PM)Omega12 Wrote: This should be in the build me a combo thread? Lightning LDrago (Derp) 85RF i believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Also the Ldrago facebolt.

Lightning Tank?

Who the HECK is tank?
(May. 21, 2011  9:48 PM)Omega12 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2011  9:01 PM)Shadow67100 Wrote: can someone name the BEST:facebolt, spin track, and peformance tip for lightning ____, BESIDES,the main parts for it EXCEPT, lightning?

This should be in the build me a combo thread? Lightning LDrago (Derp) 85RF i believe (correct me if I'm wrong). Also the Ldrago facebolt.

RUBBER FLAT!? sorry but my rf sucks..... BADLY!
by the way, how do you do the things at the bottom of every message?
MF Lightning L-Drago BD145LRF is the Lightning Tank.

Too bad. Almost all good Attack types in this metagame use a rubber Bottom.
And the others use XF and MF, lol. But yeah, nowadays, LT is your best bet, If you don't even have a good RF, I doubt that you have LRF though, to which the alternative is MF-F/ normal face Lightning L-Drago BD145RF. Unfortunately, your RF is bad, so.... yeah. You're screwed.
hey can i modefy a screw i bought at menards to be used as a face bolt? i want to know if it would be accepted in battles.
(May. 22, 2011  2:31 AM)technobey Wrote: hey can i modefy a screw i bought at menards to be used as a face bolt? i want to know if it would be accepted in battles.

No, that would be an illegal modification. Just buy a Metal Face.
How good is MF Meteo L-Drago R145LRF compared to most other Meteo L-Drago combos?
umm i have a rollar defense im not sure if he is customized just git him and it has a weight disk that is different of bey wiki it is nnot 6 , 8 or 10 balance (not sure of 6) instead of 4 little circles in it it has 1 on each side instead of 2 for a totlal of 2 insteaad of 4 what weight disk is this aslo like i said this is rollar defense and i want to see if its customized i need to know if its base os semi-flat for my combo reasons it looks normal like rollars dark blue with a circular shape and a round sharp flat thing is that semi flat
one question
has Divine metal wheel been tested yet??/
(May. 22, 2011  3:25 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: one question
has Divine metal wheel been tested yet??/

Yes, there is a topic for it already.
another question; will the gold paint on Gold Ver. Sol Blaze come off as it is used?
yes all painted MW will chip of Unhappy
Yes, it will, because obviously it's painted. Tongue_out
EDIT: Beaten by RustyXD. Dayum son, you fast.
very stupid question i would not be asking if i had my plsric bey instruction how do you TIGHTEN it it there a tool or something it is so loose it is 4-layer/plastic system roller defense
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

thanks anyways.
but is there any LEGAL way to keep the gold paint on?
Don't use it , sol doesn't have any uses you can put clear nail polish on but that will chip off then if you don't apply it again the paint will chip off Confused
You can always spraypaint it back. I think it still counts as legal, as long as it doesn't change the weight or something like that.
(May. 22, 2011  4:45 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You can always spraypaint it back. I think it still counts as legal, as long as it doesn't change the weight or something like that.

Yeah, but spray paint tends to get carped up easily. It's too easy to apply too many layers too fast.