Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 17, 2011  4:08 AM)firephionex Wrote: alright i have read over every thing and i now understand everything except one part is it required to do the recording and submitting results

If you are the tournament organiser then yes, who else would do it ?
What makes XF so fast? Is ED145 good in left spin?
(May. 17, 2011  5:09 AM)Conqueror Wrote: What makes XF so fast? Is ED145 good in left spin?

The greater surface of contact. Sometimes the lack of friction can help slightly too.

I think people believe that ED145 is good when used against the opposite direction.
(May. 17, 2011  5:09 AM)Conqueror Wrote: What makes XF so fast? Is ED145 good in left spin?

XF is fast because of it's wide surface area.

ED145 is okay depending on what use you intend for it, although it is outclassed by many other tracks.
What is the most common stadium used with plastic generation beys?
(May. 17, 2011  12:29 AM)Latios300000 Wrote: is this beyblade real and by that i mean NOT from TT HONGALE here is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie..._624wt_905
Well, this bey is clearly a Sono Kong one. So it is a real beyblade.
What spin track is the best equipped to a CS?
Latios300000
but it is the gold sonokong version and is real as beyfan said..but it is not compatible to takara and hasbro bey..you cannot exchange their attck ring or weight disk or blade base..
How do i get credits and faces?
read this for faces..
http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
for credits..you can help the committe in organising tournament or so..not really sure about this..
(May. 17, 2011  7:35 AM)travisawesome Wrote: What spin track is the best equipped to a CS?
BD145 and 230
(May. 17, 2011  7:45 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: How do i get credits and faces?

If your talking about the credits for 'Quest for Quetz' well there are lots of differents ways ,you Can attend / run a tourney or come 1st 2nd or 3rd.
[[/quote]
BD145 and 230
[[/quote]
Why BD145 and 230?
(May. 17, 2011  5:48 AM)DVogtQB Wrote: What is the most common stadium used with plastic generation beys?

it depend with the generation actually...as magnetic beyblade(v force) only work the very best in magnetic stadium..
the rest..perhaps..tornado attack..i think..not so sure..but i heard that plastics generation unbeatable in pegasus thunder whip stadium..dont know whether it is true or not..
(May. 17, 2011  8:07 AM)travisawesome Wrote: [
BD145 and 230
[[/quote]
Why BD145 and 230?
[/quote]
coz CS is mainly a top tier for defense,not attack or stamina.And tests proves that
is the attack stadium more sturdy than hasbro stadiums
(May. 17, 2011  8:27 AM)Boxhead Wrote: is the attack stadium more sturdy than hasbro stadiums

Not really, as far as I'm aware. The hasbro stadiums may even be slightly thicker.
That said, hasbro stadiums are terribly unfair to attack types, so we only use Attack Stadiums (and Balance stadiums, albeit less often) for testing and tournaments.
What is the best stadium out of all beyblade generations?
just one question
how does left spin on a right spin combo on RS make RS less effective than or right spin
i dont see how it would be any different
answer would be appreciated
(May. 16, 2011  10:03 AM)Electric Wrote:
(May. 16, 2011  9:39 AM)RowDog Wrote: What are the current 5 heaviest fusion wheels?

Basalt
Dark [Hasbro]
Earth [Hasbro]
Screw
Storm [Hasbro]

All weights from the 'Weights of Metal Fight Beyblade' topic, which you could have checked yourself.
This is obviously wrong. I know for a fact that my Screw is heavier than Dark Earth and storm and that Hell ways more than Screw. Does someone know the real 5 best weights?
(May. 17, 2011  10:11 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: just one question
how does left spin on a right spin combo on RS make RS less effective than or right spin
i dont see how it would be any different
answer would be appreciated
When two Beys are spinning at the opposite direction, they tend to equalize their spin.
Since RS has mediocre Stamina and bad balance, it is easier outspun against Left Spin combos.

Also, Beys are more easily destabilized when the opposing Bey is spinning at the opposite direction.
Where, specifically, do you place the stickers for beycarrier hard type?
Getting my pre-HWS collection underway. So far, I've bought Bull, Leone, Pegasus, L Drago, Libra, Virgo, Sagittario, and Wolf.

Wanted to know, is this list what I have left to get?
- Aquario
- Aries
- Capricorne
- Escolpio
- Gemios
I've had a look through the MFB item list, but I can sometimes miss things.
Assuming that this will merge with my earlier post. Noticed I missed Pisces for the list of pre-HWS beys I need to get.
(May. 17, 2011  4:20 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Getting my pre-HWS collection underway. So far, I've bought Bull, Leone, Pegasus, L Drago, Libra, Virgo, Sagittario, and Wolf.

Wanted to know, is this list what I have left to get?
- Aquario
- Aries
- Capricorne
- Escolpio
- Gemios
I've had a look through the MFB item list, but I can sometimes miss things.
Assuming that this will merge with my earlier post. Noticed I missed Pisces for the list of pre-HWS beys I need to get.

Yes, that is all.