Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 09, 2011  7:53 AM)firedragons1 Wrote: which tip is best at vortexbattle stadium?

Attack:HF,F,WF,XF
Defense:CS,WD
Stamina:WD PD
(May. 09, 2011  7:40 AM)Bakers Dozen Wrote: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
What is the best bey in RB7 not including Beat Lynx
Im talking about performance not parts which make it good.
SO YEAH??????
PLEASE ANSWER!!!!=)

Gravity perseus BD145 is one of them but the 85RS is fairly good to get some top tier parts
(May. 09, 2011  7:34 AM)Boxhead Wrote: which parts are better
ED145 or R145
D or WB

ED145 Against Left while R145 against right.
WB is better with anything other than 230 in whihc D is better
Umm...Are there any good combos with the Galaxy Wheel?
(Calling it useless, ins't helpful for me.)
(May. 09, 2011  8:55 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Umm...Are there any good combos with the Galaxy Wheel?

how isnt it, its useless so its useless, it has WAY to much recoil ( well, it appears to)
I wanted to translate the "Universal Rule Set" into Japnese but I just read through it and it seems to need an update. 1 example: It says only L-Drago can be used with a L-Launcher yet Gravity Perseus is an R-L Beyblade.
Unfortuneatly it hasn't done very well, so there are no good combos you can make.
You can use it in standard attack combo's, like MF Galaxy Unicorno 85/90/100/CH120/D125/Whatever145 RF/R2F or whatever, but honestly, there's a reason we call it useless.
(May. 09, 2011  8:55 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: Umm...Are there any good combos with the Galaxy Wheel?

it is ok in MF-H galaxy bull GB145RF but i mean don't expect it to be good but its the best you can make with galaxy IMO
Hello, I know this is prolly dumb of me to ask but here it is. My friends and I have been beyblading since they first came out. We stopped and started again now all these new fangled shiny blades have my attention. We were battling with the old plastics.

My opponent was using dranzer gt and for me, seaborg 2. I was going for my 3rd straight point and when they launched seaborg went nuts looping around and slamming into dranzer, they both recoiled into the walls of the hurricane stadium but my seaborg landed on the top of the stadium in the dragoons eye and out-spun the dranzer. Did I win? Technically seaborg never left the stadium he literally rolled up the wall.
You've won! But you've been blading since 1999?! You must have quite big a collection!
What clear wheel can be a substitute for bull?
Kerbecs or Aquario.
(May. 08, 2011  1:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, I had a question,
Can I use my old Dragon Rip Cord (got with Dragoon G) with the Light Launcher L of Hasbro LLD? I didn't modify the rip cord to make it go in, there was no problem with that. The problem is, I think its a bit longer than the rip cords we get these days. I asked the question because I think a long rip cord won't matter, as people use even more powerful launchers- Beylaunchers. Still, I am asking. I am too lazy to straighten another rip cord, that's why I propose to use an old one.

Repeating my question, coz I didn't get a satisfactory answer. I would appreciate if this be answered by someone who is highly experienced with tourneys. Thank You.
Anyone know when the D-Rights logo started appearing on boxes? I know that for many of the older beys, there isn't a D-Rights logo on it (like Metal Draciel, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger, Driger S).
(May. 09, 2011  3:38 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Anyone know when the D-Rights logo started appearing on boxes? I know that for many of the older beys, there isn't a D-Rights logo on it (like Metal Draciel, Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger, Driger S).

Hm, D-Rights is the company who does the anime, so probably when it really started being shown, and when most of the Beyblades appeared in it ?
Not to ask the stupidest question in the world but, will there be a Fang Leone Dx/Reshuffle set?
(May. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Not to ask the stupidest question in the world but, will there be a Fang Leone Dx/Reshuffle set?

There is currently not even a rumour about that, so probably not.

Janstarblast Wrote:Hey, I had a question,
Can I use my old Dragon Rip Cord (got with Dragoon G) with the Light Launcher L of Hasbro LLD? I didn't modify the rip cord to make it go in, there was no problem with that. The problem is, I think its a bit longer than the rip cords we get these days. I asked the question because I think a long rip cord won't matter, as people use even more powerful launchers- Beylaunchers. Still, I am asking. I am too lazy to straighten another rip cord, that's why I propose to use an old one.

I do not know if it makes a difference with a left-spin launcher, but if we are referring to the same Dragon Winder, then we do allow it to be used with Metal Fight Beyblade launchers since Hasbro has winders with ridiculous shortness.
(May. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)LeoneLione Wrote: Not to ask the stupidest question in the world but, will there be a Fang Leone Dx/Reshuffle set?

I believe it's possible, but if there is, it hasn't been confirmed yet.
(May. 09, 2011  6:44 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I believe it's possible, but if there is, it hasn't been confirmed yet.

No, there is just none, nothing to confirm.
Not sure if im allowed to ask this question here, but imma take a chance :

Should i use my cyper pegasis in battle even tho its rare and painted beautifully?

I had it for 5 months, used it in battle ONCE, tiny dot of silver on it.

Hopefully somebody can answer it.
(May. 09, 2011  8:16 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Not sure if im allowed to ask this question here, but imma take a chance :

Should i use my cyper pegasis in battle even tho its rare and painted beautifully?

Cyber Pegasus is bad than any beys above tier 4, so why use it? It is not useful at all.
(May. 09, 2011  8:42 PM)HH Wrote:
(May. 09, 2011  8:16 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Not sure if im allowed to ask this question here, but imma take a chance :

Cyber Pegasus is bad than any beys above tier 4, so why use it? It is not useful at all.

cuz its a toy, and im just leaving it in the air