Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Hey, I had a question,
Can I use my old Dragon Rip Cord (got with Dragoon G) with the Light Launcher L of Hasbro LLD? I didn't modify the rip cord to make it go in, there was no problem with that. The problem is, I think its a bit longer than the rip cords we get these days. I asked the question because I think a long rip cord won't matter, as people use even more powerful launchers- Beylaunchers. Still, I am asking. I am too lazy to straighten another rip cord, that's why I propose to use an old one.
all i though CS have more defence but are CS has good stamina? because i doont have CS
and are CS shape like this?
[Image: 6jax6lz.PNG]
EDIT
thats coated not oated
Yes CS has amazing Stamina, as the Sharps' balance issues are fixed here.

Well, yes CS looks kinda like that. it's a tiny sharp pointing out of Rubber, flat Rubber.
(May. 08, 2011  1:54 PM)Electric Wrote: Yes CS has amazing Stamina, as the Sharps' balance issues are fixed here.

Well, yes CS looks kinda like that. it's a tiny sharp pointing out of Rubber, flat Rubber.

ok i think i will use CS for defence CS is from Ray Unicorno right?
I have some questions
1-what type. is dark bull?
2-how do you control a balence type (like changing parts so it goes attack type to stamina type)
3-how do you know whene it switched to deffnse or stamina. it really confuse me@___@
(May. 08, 2011  11:09 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  10:56 AM)RustyXD Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  6:22 AM)stevebak Wrote: in what combo can you use Byxis clearwheel?

actually byxis works quite well with vulcan Smile

Thankyou, I'm glad someone said this. It's currently my personal choice for vulcan. I don't have tests on it yet, but it exposes more of vulcan than other CW's, and doesn't get in the way of it's Smash-Wings (the tall ones at the sides), unlike, say, Aquila. I find it exposes slightly more metal/room than Horuseus, which is why I use it. Smile

To bad I don't own a Vulcan wheel, but I was testing it with storm earlier and it looked like it extended the wing of storm on one point. causing more smash attack due to its diagonal shape.
(May. 08, 2011  1:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hey, I had a question,
Can I use my old Dragon Rip Cord (got with Dragoon G) with the Light Launcher L of Hasbro LLD? I didn't modify the rip cord to make it go in, there was no problem with that. The problem is, I think its a bit longer than the rip cords we get these days. I asked the question because I think a long rip cord won't matter, as people use even more powerful launchers- Beylaunchers. Still, I am asking. I am too lazy to straighten another rip cord, that's why I propose to use an old one.

it should be ok since i use mfb ripcord on plastic launcher without any problem..
how do i repair my dranzer f? attack ring is jammed

p.s. it was fixed.
Can anyone tell if they beyblades in this image are fake? I was thinking of buying this lot, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't fake first.
http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/show...=0&lgdin=1
(May. 08, 2011  3:29 PM)SwiftShadow Wrote: Can anyone tell if they beyblades in this image are fake? I was thinking of buying this lot, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't fake first.

i do think it is original..i dont think fakes for meteo and vulcan ever made...yet...
(May. 08, 2011  3:33 PM)benjohadi Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  3:29 PM)SwiftShadow Wrote: Can anyone tell if they beyblades in this image are fake? I was thinking of buying this lot, but I just wanted to make sure it wasn't fake first.

i do think it is original..i dont think fakes for meteo and vulcan ever made...yet...
They are fake. The colours of the gold Sol Blaze aren't like the original. Also, the launcher grip is a fake, since it doesn't say Beylauncher on the handle. I've seen that photo plenty of times, it is fake.

Something simple to do is, look at the item description for stuff. If there is no mention of Takara Tomy, Sono Kong, or Hasbro, the beys are going to be fake 8/10 times.

they are just re-colors, not fake, my brother does loads of re-colors
(May. 08, 2011  4:09 PM)BeyFan Wrote:

They are fake. The colours of the gold Sol Blaze aren't like the original. Also, the launcher grip is a fake, since it doesn't say Beylauncher on the handle. I've seen that photo plenty of times, it is fake.

Something simple to do is, look at the item description for stuff. If there is no mention of Takara Tomy, Sono Kong, or Hasbro, the beys are going to be fake 8/10 times.

This is the correct answer. And sometimes they even mention "takara tomy". Also, unless the auction is going for above $100 USD, it'll definitely be fake. And that white C145? Definitely fake.
But yeah, all those beys have been faked, and those will be fake. Did I mention they're fakes?

Pendekar Gila, Get a CS from either the Unicorno BOOSTER, or a pre-opened BB-100 Random Booster that has CS (Galaxy Saggitario 145CS or Flame Gemios 105CS). The CS's in the Unicorno Starters seem to have more rubber, and as such they aren't as good defensively (they move too much), and have poor stamina. At least, that seems to be the distribution of good and bad CS's.
I second th!nk, that lot is fake. They have fakes for all of those beys. and solid white-colored parts are hard to come by and definitely harder for a solid white re-color. A white C145, fake grips, and numerous other things.
Thanks guys, now I know not to waste the money on it. I was really suspicious because it was a buy it now with a price of only 29.99, and he had 10 of them. Thank you so much!
IS CS illigal for WBO play
A very worn CS is, but a normal CS is allowed.
Is Sol Blaze's AS a good part? If so or if not, Tell me why Please.
No, because it is outclassed in terms of everything, mostly.
(May. 08, 2011  2:24 PM)senro-213 Wrote: I have some questions
1-what type. is dark bull?
2-how do you control a balence type (like changing parts so it goes attack type to stamina type)
3-how do you know whene it switched to deffnse or stamina. it really confuse me@___@

No one answered your question so
1. Balance
2. You kinda can't
3. When it performs different
how exactly does a spin stealer work
Through left spinning beys like L Drago MLD LLD LDD and Gravity. But with a low track combo, anything lower than 220,230. Its most likely to make the opposing bey off balance. Plus Left Spinning beys has more power and stamina when used in attack. (thats my opinoin.)
(May. 08, 2011  11:12 PM)® Wrote: Through left spinning beys like L Drago MLD LLD LDD and Gravity. But with a low track combo, anything lower than 220,230. Its most likely to make the opposing bey off balance. Plus Left Spinning beys has more power and stamina when used in attack. (thats my opinoin.)

but shouldnt a right spin bey be able to do the same thing though cause if you look at the rotations of left and right beys side by side a left pushes off right and a right pushes off a left
Yah, speaking of that, most left spin beys have those rocky ridges that goes down, which is a good advantage going up against an opponent. Except for Gravuty. It has the lilttle points sticking up on its CW. But on the metal, its just plain round. But mostly Clear Wheels helps it.
We don't have spin stealers, only equalizers. Hypothetically though, it would somehow have to exceed the opponent beyblade's rotations per minute, which no left or right-spinner can do right now. (They don't get more spin than the other bey, just as much, or a tad less.)