Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Gravity Perseus is a top-tier attack wheel, and can defeat 230 because it works on tracks like D125 and R145. Plus, AD145 is the best stamina track at 145 height, on par with 85 and 230, and WD is a top-tier stamina tip, as usual. Every part of it has use, and it comes with a beylauncher LR too. Definitely a great bey.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Gravity Perseus is a top-tier attack wheel, and can defeat 230 because it works on tracks like D125 and R145. Plus, AD145 is the best stamina track at 145 height, on par with 85 and 230, and WD is a top-tier stamina tip, as usual. Every part of it has use, and it comes with a beylauncher LR too. Definitely a great bey.

Depends which mold you get.
What is the competitive format of Beyblade these days?
Do people still use older A-Series blades like Zeus, Dranzer-V2 etc.
and if so do they battle them against the new MFB?

Same goes for HMS blades, are they still used, and if so - who against, just other HMS blades? or old style/new style blades.

I would like to go a tournament soon you see, and I am curious as to what blade I want to bring. My most powerful wipes the floor with any MFB/HMS blade I've seen - but it's made from old style beyblades. So is this legal?
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:55 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Gravity Perseus is a top-tier attack wheel, and can defeat 230 because it works on tracks like D125 and R145. Plus, AD145 is the best stamina track at 145 height, on par with 85 and 230, and WD is a top-tier stamina tip, as usual. Every part of it has use, and it comes with a beylauncher LR too. Definitely a great bey.
Doubtfully, unless you mean Earth or Basalt. Not Hell or Flame.
What does the A in WBBA stand for??
just wondering, i couldnt find the answer Unhappy
how do u remove paint of a metal wheel???

(Apr. 26, 2011  1:06 AM)sum 472 Wrote: What does the A in WBBA stand for??
association??? well thats my guess
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:20 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: just wondering, i couldnt find the answer Unhappy

You can just use paint stripper.
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:22 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:20 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: just wondering, i couldnt find the answer Unhappy

i dont has that though???
does submerging the metal wheel in nail polish remover and then scracth paint of with a metal wheel after submerged for lik 1- 5 mins work???
Hi, I'm new to the WBO. My name will be Santa Claus. Nice to meet you too.

I'd like to ask, Has anyone purchased beyblades from the ebay user "Japanproshopaus"?
Are their Beyblades authentic Takara Tomy ones?
Is he/she just an Australian branch of "JapanProShop" of Kazu, or a fraud?
Also, how do i make a payment using Paypal without the seller scamming me? (since theres no formal receipt cornfirming what i purchased)

Thanks
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:24 AM)darkblader12 Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  2:22 AM)Hero Wrote:

i dont has that though???
does submerging the metal wheel in nail polish remover and then scracth paint of with a metal wheel after submerged for lik 1- 5 mins work???

Yes, after submerging the painted metal wheel in nail polish for 1-5 minutes, use a steel wool (used for washing dishes) to scrape off the paint, or you could scratch it off I guess. But I'd recommend the steel wool.
(Apr. 26, 2011  3:22 AM)SantaClaus Wrote: Hi, I'm new to the WBO. My name will be Santa Claus. Nice to meet you too.

I'd like to ask, Has anyone purchased beyblades from the ebay user "Japanproshopaus"?
Are their Beyblades authentic Takara Tomy ones?
Is he/she just an Australian branch of "JapanProShop" of Kazu, or a fraud?
Also, how do i make a payment using Paypal without the seller scamming me? (since theres no formal receipt cornfirming what i purchased)

Thanks

Look at that user's feedback.
Post links so we can clearly see what items they have.
No idea yet.
Make sure to label it as "Product", not "Gift", because if you label your transaction as the latter, you will not be able to file a Paypal dispute in case it is a fraud. However, eBay has an even safer structure to protect transactions.
Couple of questions about Defence types.
1) Which is better? Basalt (with Hasbro mold Aquario) or Libra (BB-96 mold)?
2) Which bottom is best to use with 230?
1)Basalt is better
2) CS
So MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS is the best Defence type, basically?
(Apr. 26, 2011  4:32 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: So MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS is the best Defence type, basically?

i believe MF-H basalt aquario BD145CS/MB is better
Test results please.
ShadowPegasis: Yes it is. That combo is being used at tourneys. Hell, Basalt, 230 and BD145 changed the metagame. But mostly, it is BD145. 145 height counters MF-H Basalt Aquario 230CS though. But there is still a decent chance that Basalt will win even though it is battling a 145 height.
EDIT: Plus like wolfblade, I agree that MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS is better. I'm just attached to 230. Tongue_out
Im too lazy to look in the Beat Lynx thread but,

Did sonokong release Beat Lynx as a starter?
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:01 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: Im too lazy to look in the Beat Lynx thread but,

Did sonokong release Beat Lynx as a starter?

Not yet.
(Jul. 10, 2008  9:28 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?

No Because Gravity Perseus has 2 ways of spinning
Which is bigger Hell Kerbecks or Big Bang Pegasus?
Please Reply!!
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:31 AM)truebeyblader99 Wrote: Which is bigger Hell Kerbecks or Big Bang Pegasus?
Please Reply!!

They are both as wide.
Big Bnag is 49.5/6/7 mm while Hell is 50 mm
(Apr. 26, 2011  5:31 AM)truebeyblader99 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2008  9:28 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Is it legal to shoot a blade with a left sg with a right spin launcher?

No Because Gravity Perseus has 2 ways of spinning

why did you answer a question which was asked 3 years ago? It is a mystery
i have 2 questions
1. if i use GP on a bey launcher L then i want to switch directions is it legal to switch to a beylauncher ?
2. if i use plastics in a TT attack stadium will it wreck the stadium ?
I just got BBP, but the FGrin is not working properly, when it changes to RF it doesn't get a boost like on the videos we've seen instead it just wobbles slowly. Very sad Unhappy. Does anyone know if this is common? and is there a fix for this?