Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

they come filled in but they eventually fall out , mine did and it still works fine Tongue_out
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:26 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: My beylauncher has a very very small hole on it's string.Does it make any differences? on the performance?
I'm asking this to make sure.my first question btw lol.
Yes,it does,try finding a small bit of plastic to cover it,if you dont,ur beylauncher handle might come off,mine was like that before
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:37 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:26 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: My beylauncher has a very very small hole on it's string.Does it make any differences? on the performance?
Yes,it does,try finding a small bit of plastic to cover it,if you dont,ur beylauncher handle might come off,mine was like that before

That is modifying the beylauncher, therefore it isn't allowed. I would recommend buying a new beylauncher just in case the one you have breaks. However, If it is really tiny then you really don't have to.
Well it indeed it is really tiny.
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:40 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:37 AM)Whatzzer Wrote:

That is modifying the beylauncher, therefore it isn't allowed. I would recommend buying a new beylauncher just in case the one you have breaks. However, If it is really tiny then you really don't have to.
I was about to ask him to find the thing that covers the center hole of the handle,mine got lost,he maybe could find his and connect it?
(Apr. 25, 2011  4:51 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Well it indeed it is really tiny.
Though its tiny,your handle might com off,so u better find the small bit that connects with it,or if you have another beylauncher that u no longer use or has broken prongs,you could take off the small bit of ur old beylauncher and connect it to your beylauncher that has the hole,please refer to AkirasDaddy's youtube video about this,search in his channel,it will help you to take off that small bit
(Apr. 25, 2011  3:53 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote: ^^In WBO General

Sniper,No i can't see through it.It's very small.It's made accidentally by a barbecue stick.
Barbecue stick is the thing that makes it come off,try to find the small bit where it came off
is this a real booster random booster volume 8
Um, I am not sure, coz RBV7 was just released.... I think they'll release it later, but the bidding is on...
which wheel is the best for stamina Virgo Thermal Flame Burn Earth Libra
IMO Earth Mold 1.
virgo if it is 5 min mold or earth if it is mold 1
just wondering
when is a destabilizer a destabilizer?
also why did it get the name and what does it mean???
a destabilizer is a distabilizer because it destabilizes its opponent
simple version :
it gets under the metal of the oppsing bey and knocks it off balance making it unstable and wobbly = what destabilize means
Ad Destabliser is a destabliser when it Knocks the other bey out of Balance.
A Destabliser got it's name Because it Destablises the opponent.Pure Common SEnse.

Edit:Why do I keep forgetting what Kai-V said to me.this may be the 10nth she's telling me this.
Why does nobody keep referring all those members who ask about destabilizers to the clear Destabilizers topic we have in the Advanced Forum ... This is surely the tenth this question is asked, and answered ...
Also, a destabilizer must have a godd combination of both, attack and stamina.

EDIT: Sorry, Kai V.
(Apr. 25, 2011  2:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Why does nobody keep referring all those members who ask about destabilizers to the clear Destabilizers topic we have in the Advanced Forum ... This is surely the tenth this question is asked, and answered ...

How about we tell people to use the search box for their question, it saves time and takes up less space, because they obviously DON'T GET THE IDEA. People, at least be smart and see if your question has already been answered before asking it to others.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:37 PM)stamina blader Wrote: what are the best parts for stamina?

Look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
is there any way to stop my HF/S to stop acting like FConfused
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:47 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: is there any way to stop my HF/S to stop acting like FConfused

Just make sure the switch is adjusted all the way to the setting you see fit.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:47 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: is there any way to stop my HF/S to stop acting like FConfused

Most people would be delighted for that, but are you engaging it properly? The pegs for twisting it should lock into the openings on the extended piece. Read the beywiki article for a better explanation.

EDIT: Gah. Beaten.
(Apr. 25, 2011  5:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:

Most people would be delighted for that, but are you engaging it properly? The pegs for twisting it should lock into the openings on the extended piece. Read the beywiki article for a better explanation.

EDIT: Gah. Beaten.

yeah it stopped locking it just slides back and forth and when i launch it goes fast for a second then just stops
It should certainly not be able to go up to reveal the sharp tip during battle, that just does not make much sense ... CH120's issue is exactly that it slides down because it cannot remain up sometimes during battle.

What do you start it at, and what does it end at ? If it is really started as F, and that it ends as S, there is a weird problem ... You should just buy a new one anyway­.
is gravity perseus good in anyway
It is good when used in this combo: Gravity Perseus D125RF.