Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 20, 2011  5:30 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Which grip launcher is better the three segment one or the regular one ?? I have both and want to know which one i should use...

Thanks =)

Why do you not try it out on your own then ? That just seems lazy ...
ok.. lets try again. In Beyblade V-Force Episode 29, Allen went up against Max with what he called "Impulse". Noted that Impluse was blue and dynamic looking with red thunder bolts for smash attacks, is there a combo that would make Impulse like dranzer and dragoon parts? kinda like Galux being a combo of Galeon.
seemed more like what looked like the auto change balancer, but idk.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:39 PM)Konaa Bureizu Wrote: ok.. lets try again. In Beyblade V-Force Episode 29, Allen went up against Max with what he called "Impulse". Noted that Impluse was blue and dynamic looking with red thunder bolts for smash attacks, is there a combo that would make Impulse like dranzer and dragoon parts? kinda like Galux being a combo of Galeon.

I believe it is just not "doable". Impulse was just like Light Wheels in Metal Fight Beyblade : a very secondary, unimportant Beyblade, and sometimes excuse for a Beyblade.
People generally say the 3SG, so I'm inclined to agree. I personally don't use a grip, as it interferes with my launch stability, but I do like my 3SG, if you put the Card part in the right place, my reasonably sized hands are comfortable holding and using it.
Would it be legal to use a string launcher (Hasbro) with some duct tape on the handle? It's to prevent from breaking, and I have a launcher rubber on it.
what beys has hasbro realesed yet
(Apr. 20, 2011  7:45 PM)LightningPeg Wrote: what beys has hasbro realesed yet

They released...
Cyber Pegasus 105F, Midnight Bull 125SF, Night Virgo DF145, Torch Aries 125D, Counter Leone 145D, Inferno Sagittario 145S, Storm Pegasus 105RF, Dark Bull H145SD, Dark Wolf DF145FS, Dark Gasher CH120FS, Flame Libra T125ES, Flame Sagittario C145S, Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Earth Eagle 145WD, Rock Leone 145WB, Thermal Pisces T125ES, Poison Serpent SW145SD, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Storm Capricorn M145Q, Rock Scorpio T125JB, Rock Orso D125B, Rock Aries ED145B, Killer Gemios DF145FS, Storm Aquario 100HF/S, Burn Fireblaze 135MS, Hyper Aquario 105F

These aren't in any actual order, just whichever one came off the top of my head first Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 20, 2011  6:19 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Would it be legal to use a string launcher (Hasbro) with some duct tape on the handle? It's to prevent from breaking, and I have a launcher rubber on it.

No, as Hasbro's Beylauncher's handle is even stronger than TAKARA-TOMY's, and if you also have a Launcher Rubber on it, then the tape is excessive.
Why does it seem that Beyblade appeals to Teens & Adults more than Bakugan does
(Apr. 20, 2011  10:49 PM)VeryStrawberry Wrote: Why does it seem that Beyblade appeals to Teens & Adults more than Bakugan does

That's kind of a hard question to answer... But I'll give it a shot. Bakugan is rolling a ball onto a card, and playing a strategic game, while beyblades are spinning at high RPMs clashing each other, and pretty much anything can happen. This isn't a good answer really... And why are you asking about bakugan on here? This is a beyblade forum...
Does any one know when the world turny(not wbo) are in east cost USA
(Apr. 20, 2011  11:13 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: Does any one know when the world turny(not wbo) are in east cost USA

Why do you even think that the world championship would be on the East coast of the United States of America ? They might have qualifying tournaments, but the world championship itself could be anywhere, seriously. It seems selfish to think that it will necessarily be on the East coast ...

Anyway, just keep checking the official Beyblade Facebook page.
Where can you buy the bb-10 attack stadium. Dont say toywiz it's not there.
I ment cualifying matches. The final's probibly in Japan. BIG TYPO!!!
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:36 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Where can you buy the bb-10 attack stadium. Dont say toywiz it's not there.

It Is On Toywiz: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladebb10loose.html

And lot of Seller's Here Sell It. Including Akirasdaddy and Dimsum2u

And I'm Pretty Sure This Is The Wrong Thread To Be asking
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:47 AM)CononKudo Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:36 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote: Where can you buy the bb-10 attack stadium. Dont say toywiz it's not there.

The add to cart button does not work. I think it is a fake product
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:51 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  1:47 AM)CononKudo Wrote:

The add to cart button does not work. I think it is a fake product

ORRRR maybe they're sold out. =.=

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. They ARE in stock
It's on pre-order.
how do i know im not getting cheated if i buy a random booster i.e the seller opening to see what inside or measuring to see what it is?)
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:06 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how do i know im not getting cheated if i buy a random booster i.e the seller opening to see what inside or measuring to see what it is?)

Ask for pictures of the box. Or buy from Akiras Daddy or dimsum2u.
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:09 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:06 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: how do i know im not getting cheated if i buy a random booster i.e the seller opening to see what inside or measuring to see what it is?)

Ask for pictures of the box. Or buy from Akiras Daddy or dimsum2u.

I don't think AkirasDaddy sells RBs.
He does. You just need to PM him.
Which CS mold is better?

-Thanks
How exactly did Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (toys) go out of production? (also HMS's production)

Sorry if this is off-topic.
(Apr. 21, 2011  2:50 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: How exactly did Bakuten Shoot Beyblade (toys) go out of production? (also HMS's production)

Sorry if this is off-topic.

Takara just announced on their site that Beyblade production was suspended ... So, nothing else was produced after that, and Hasbro did not even finish releasing all the Heavy Metal System Beyblades.