Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 20, 2011  4:16 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: In school we've been learning about friction and the likes, so something crossed my mind:

"How does RF move fast if its friction makes it harder to move?"

It has more grip, causing it to have some what of a tire affect. More grip means more seed (most of the time)
Where do you get metal tops like in the beyblade metal fusion show i really wanna know so someone please reply very quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MFB beys? Stores, online, If you have no idea and have to ask you have a lot to learn.
How is MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB condidered a 'tank'?Whats special about it?
It's capabilities to hold strong against top tier beys. Besides it being the heaviest.
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:30 AM)Idk Wrote: How is MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB condidered a 'tank'?Whats special about it?

It's really heavy, making it hard to move.
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:22 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Where do you get metal tops like in the beyblade metal fusion show i really wanna know so someone please reply very quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try DimSum2U in the Buying and Selling forum.
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:32 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:22 AM)mailz0rr Wrote: Where do you get metal tops like in the beyblade metal fusion show i really wanna know so someone please reply very quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnks....=)XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:48 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Do Any of you guys know where I can buy Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone on the WBO?
Because I want to test W2D, and Big Bang Wheel against Gravity Persues GB145S

You can buy all those in Japan my friend went there and he got big bang pegasus.
Which Beyblade would be a good choice for starters?
PM me the answer
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:50 AM)mailz0rr Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:32 AM)ShinobiKid Wrote:

thnks....=)XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
(Apr. 20, 2011  3:48 AM)sum 472 Wrote: Do Any of you guys know where I can buy Big Bang Pegasis and Fang Leone on the WBO?
Because I want to test W2D, and Big Bang Wheel against Gravity Persues GB145S
You can buy all those in Japan my friend went there and he got big bang pegasus.
you can probably go on toywiz.com and look up. they have L-Drago Destroy
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:03 AM)Arvelas Wrote: Which Beyblade would be a good choice for starters?
PM me the answer

Read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic.

Also, if you want the reply to be in a private message, then do not post. If you post, then you will necessarily receive a reply as a post ...
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:16 AM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  2:06 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  1:59 AM)Idk Wrote: How is D outclassed by SD?SD is smaller so wouldn't D be better?
SD is good because the narrow tip maintains a high spin rate.
WD is good because the wide tip allows it to wobble, but it can't maintain a high spin rate.
D is bad because it's a balance of the two, having the same problem as Balance types.

in fairness I prefer WD as it gets extra rotation time after nearly runing out of stamina and it lasts for quite a bit Joyful_2

but Defense reduces recoil and you dont get knocked back as much
i made a combo that took hits from Gravity Perseus 90RF, Vulcan Horeseus 85RF. The combo was Earth Gasher T125D and to make it better, i put a Metal Face on it.
it wont have as much stamina as the other ones, but its not bad either
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:32 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:30 AM)Idk Wrote: How is MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145MB condidered a 'tank'?Whats special about it?

It's really heavy, making it hard to move.

if you make MF-H Basalt Aquario 230WD, your opponent will die. But any bey that has a 230 spintrack can be countered by MF L-Drago CH120MF. You have to put the CH120 on 145 so that waay, when the 230 bey starts to force smash, it will change to a 120 and caust it to lose balance and start to floor scrape meening that you won. if you keep on hitting it though, chance are that it could get back on balance
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:03 AM)Arvelas Wrote: Which Beyblade would be a good choice for starters?
PM me the answer

Read the "What to Buy in MFB" topic.

Also, if you want the reply to be in a private message, then do not post. If you post, then you will necessarily receive a reply as a post ...

alright, my bad. and thx
WD is apparently better defensively, but D is not outclassed at all. Sometimes, you need the perfect balance between sd's better overall stability (due to higher spin rate iirc), and wd's ability to wobble but still spin, and it's height and slight defensive properties. That's where d fits, mainly on 230 and mfh libra 85d
1.Which Stadium?
2.CS is better with 230 track.
CS works better for defence, but unless you're using a high recoil wheel, on two otherwise Identical beys, D would outspin cs. D is better for pure stamina.
My Sonokong CS seems to rattle a whole lot, and has terrible stamina.

Are all Sonokong's CS like this? Or perhaps, I got a bad lemon?
Almost.
They don't rattle but they don't have too much Stamina.(Goes like RF)
What is the weight of the Random Booster box if it's contents is a Blue/White Ketos?
Slighly Lighter than the other ones.
What weight for the Blue/White Ketos?

Those the Blue Ketos' weight have any differences with the weight of the White one?
1.Weights of MFb
2.If you mean the bey as a whole yes there is white is T125 which is lighter than Blue WD145.
So WK is lighter than BK...

But what is it's WEIGHT? I need the weight for the 2 Beyblades...
I would seriously consider buying a sonokong version, it'd make it easier for you and you'd be annoyed if you weighed the box wrong :L
Is it Illegal to remove paint off a bey like Hell Kerbecs or Galaxy Pegasis and use them in a tournament? And what do I use to remove paint off of it? nail polish remover?
It is not illegal to remove or add paint unless it alters the perfomance.
ok so then how do I remove paint off of my Hell Wheel, it's paint is scratched and looks terrible....