Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 05, 2011  9:27 AM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Earth Mold 1 has more Stamina while 2 has more Defense.
Even though both are outclassed in terms of Stamina and Defense.

Or, the correct answer is : "Red the Beywiki article on Earth Aquila."
well about my RF it is flat it is just worn out if i have to get a new mold which one should i get hasbro or the takaratomy
Hasbro would be better as it is cheaper and is almost the same as TT one.
i have a qustion on metal masters new beyblades(sorry if im being annoying) but the new tornado bey stadium with three slopes and three pockets...is it legal for tournament use?...
It has not been tested.
So,
We cannot say anything on that matter now but I can almost asure you that it won't be Legal.
ok thank you and sry...Wink
I dont know about WBO tourneys, but The tornado bey stadium is used for the finals of the G1 tournament.....
I got this info by watching a video uploaded by WBO member Akirasdaddy.....
The link for it,
Tornado beystadium
Read the annotations of the video....
He was talking about the Hasbro One.The Two Pack whch also has Meteo L DRAGO AND GALAXY PEGASUS.
EDIT: Misunderstood the question.
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:10 PM)multishotz16 Wrote: ok thank you and sry...Wink

It will not be legal for tourney use.
It has indentations in the bowl like the burning firestrike.
Plus the interchangeable bowls.
This post in Build me a combo thread has confused me,
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:19 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You should put Meteo on 100WD for spin stealing.

On some threads, I read Meteo is used for equalizing and on other threads I read, its for spin stealing... So, is meteo an equalizing wheel, or is it a spin stealing wheel?
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:58 PM)janpegasus Wrote: On some threads, I read Meteo is used for equalizing and on other threads I read, its for spin stealing... So, is meteo an equalizing wheel, or is it a spin stealing wheel?

If you hand-spin Meteo, of course it steals spin up to the point where both Beyblade's rotations are similar except the directions. However, it cannot steal spin further than that, so it is not a Zombie or serious spin-stealing combination.
are there any other mfbs that have the spin stealing feature?
Um i was just wondering which stadiums are used in tornaments because i want to go to go to some tornaments and was just wondering
how do i wear down a Rubber flat RF performance tip quickly and i mean quickly coz i need it to wear down so i can use it as a defense bottom
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:45 PM)Welsh Wrote: Um i was just wondering which stadiums are used in tornaments because i want to go to go to some tornaments and was just wondering

Bb-10 attack stadium is the one used for tournaments. Bb-46 standard is also allowed, but nobody uses it.
Can anyone please explain what are MF, MF-H, MF-L and other variations? Thanx
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:21 PM)suavewu Wrote: Can anyone please explain what are MF, MF-H, MF-L and other variations? Thanx

Metal Face is the standard metal face.

Metal Face Heavy, Light, Middle, and Feather are part of Metal Face 2.

Metal Face Heavy has the Metal Ring and Metal Core
Metal Face Light has the Metal Ring and Plastic Core
Metal Face Middle has the Plastic Ring and the Metal Core
Metal Face Feather has the Plastic Ring and the Plastic Core.
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:58 PM)suavewu Wrote: so MF = MF-H?

MF is non-customisable and is a different product to MF-H or any of its relatives.
MF= Metal Face 1= non customizable

MF-H= Metal face 2= full metal

MF-L= Metal face3= absolutely no metal, it's all plastic.
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:07 PM)Jacksonian Wrote: MF= Metal Face 1= non customizable

MF-H= Metal face 2= full metal

MF-F= Metal face3= absolutely no metal, it's all plastic.

Fixed Stupid.
ok last time I ask

I heard hasbro is releasing a Clear stadium. Is this true? if so can I see pics and a release date?
how much does the performance tip metal ball weight?
wow, I hadn't heard of this yet. I'm guessing not, but then again I'm in the US. The newest stadium I heard of came with the Hasbro two pack with the Hasbro recolor vers. of Meteo L Drago and Galaxy Pegasis