Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

use purchase constellation
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:15 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What beyblade should I buy?

That should go in Purchase Consultation.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

EDIT: Got ninja'd.
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:09 AM)Clonetos Wrote: i heard hasbro is releasing a CLEAR stadium is this true and um can i see a pic or a release date for this?

Well, they are selling this one, if it's any help. I don't know about any clear stadium though: http://www.hasbro.com/beyblade/en_US/ima...ttle_1.jpg
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:19 AM)spartalaughs Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:15 AM)Libra df145bs Wrote: What beyblade should I buy?

That should go in Purchase Consultation.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

EDIT: Got ninja'd.

...Chocked_2 What ever happened to just saying beaten? And RustyXD, how does consultation becomes constellation?
lol i didnt no how to spell it so i right clicked my attempt and that word came up so i used it Tongue_out
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:10 AM)spartalaughs Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:07 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  1:02 AM)spartalaughs Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  12:55 AM)Mr. N Wrote: At least its Face has use in Stamina customs...

Not really, at least not any more or less than any other Face... I mean, unless you REALLY liked the way it looked, would you buy Wolf for the Face? Didn't think so.

Also, I agree about DF145. I don't have exact results, but basically, Earth Eagle 145WD does better against anything compared to Earth Eagle DF145WD.

I mean it can be used, but every Bey comes with one...

I see what you mean, but as you said, every bey comes with one, so yeah.

Mr. N, I lol'd like a mother at that, by the way. Sadly, in that respect, it IS outclassed by MF-F. Wolf is just a BAD bey.

Also, I still recall bull only not being the first choice for destabilisers because the first user/person who made it popular used cancer instead because they were using bull elsewhere or something. I still also think it's probably better, given it's got better slopes than any other CW.
Will a BeyLauncher Rubber fit on a BeyLauncher Suspension?
Why? Just use the rubber instead, it lets you launch properly, unlike the suspension, and doesn't snap yer handles, or yer hands.
k soooooo does any1 know wen beyblade metal masters is gonna come out in the usa
(Apr. 05, 2011  2:22 AM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: Will a BeyLauncher Rubber fit on a BeyLauncher Suspension?

No it won't fit. The suspension is too large to fit a rubber.

Anyway, the whole purpose of having a suspension/rubber depends on how you pull the beylauncher.

Suspension: If you don't release the handle at the end of the pull. Suspension is there to avoid breakage because of the spring system.

Rubber: If you do release the handle at the end of the pull, this one is very handy. You could hold the handle by just pinching softly the end-tail of the rubber, so it snaps back at the end of your pull.
No.
Just wait.

That was to the dude who asked about metal masters.
how can we make an old RF work like a new one
Nothing.
Buy a new one.
There is no known way of making something old act like a new one.
what is the difference between the old metal face and the new metal faces?

also which one would be a better buy?
well is there a way to improve it as im not allowed to get any more RF
(Apr. 05, 2011  8:17 AM)moothecow Wrote: what is the difference between the old metal face and the new metal faces?

also which one would be a better buy?

MF is great for the lesses of recoil of attack types also known as Old MF for you.
MF-2 which have several plates can be made lighter Or heavier with a plate.AND mf-2 is beater as it gives more options even though for attack MF is still the best choice.

(Apr. 05, 2011  8:18 AM)Boxhead Wrote: well is there a way to improve it as im not allowed to get any more RF

It may be illegal but you're not in for a tournament so scratch it against a rough surface so it becomes flat again.
Also, when you make a MF heavy, its called, MF-H while if you make it light, then its MF-F
MF-L and MF-M is also there.
so do i get 2 faces with the MF-2, as you get 2 bolts when you get the old ones?
Aquilaz112- Yup! I know it, but I don't know its meaning, so I didn't post that... I just replied to what you said(can be made lighter and heavier)... Can you tell me the full form of the 2?
moothecow- You don't get 2 faces. They are just plates that attach to the facebolt, and they get heavy or light...
Not really.
You get 2 Metal Face thingies in BB-85 and 86 or was it 84.
These things have a plate which can be slided out.Here's a video demonstrating it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmXGHPl3vBs

EDIT:@JanPegasus 2 doesen't really mean anything.There is already MF so they have to put 2 as they are releasing an another MF.
whats the diffrence about earth v1 and v2?
Earth Mold 1 has more Stamina while 2 has more Defense.
Even though both are outclassed in terms of Stamina and Defense.