Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

The Sono Kong brand is some-what less quality than Takara Tomy. As an example me and two of my friends bought a Sonokong Gravity Perseus and all three of our LR launchers broke one way or the other.
A couple of questions regarding BB-10:

1: After multiple uses it becomes scratched....is there any way to remove scratches from the stadium?
2: I've used my stadium A LOT and have found it to have a small scratch mark in the middle that is deeper than other scratch marks...does this make it not tournament legal?
That's because Sonokong sucks in making launchers!
Sonokong materials are better than TT.
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:02 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: A couple of questions regarding BB-10:

1: After multiple uses it becomes scratched....is there any way to remove scratches from the stadium?
2: I've used my stadium A LOT and have found it to have a small scratch mark in the middle that is deeper than other scratch marks...does this make it not tournament legal?

1. Just use a wet cloth to wipe it off

2. If the scratch hinders the performance, it's not legal.
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:06 AM)Electric Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:02 AM)trumpetblade Wrote: A couple of questions regarding BB-10:

1. Just use a wet cloth to wipe it off

2. If the scratch hinders the performance, it's not legal.

Good to know, thanks. Are there any parts that may cause more damage than others?
Your going to have to be more specific as to what "parts" you are referring to.

lol, this is post #33333, off topic
I have a sonokong Basalt and I think the metal wheel is not as shiny as the one they unbox in youtube which is takara tomy.
Well that really depends on the lighting in the unboxing and whether you've used yours already or not.
its probley cause of the lighting
edit beaten
I guess what I'm asking is does say "MS" cause more damage to BB-10 than a regular "S" tip? Should we avoid using parts like "MF" "MB" and "MS"?
lol mf is flat it wont cause damage and you will only make dents if you launch like a metre above the stadium
Really?? So Sonokong and TT aren't much of a difference?
Honestly none of those parts are really top tier especially MS this is the worst stamina known to mankind, lol. Stadiums get scratched up from wear anyways.
Honestly, I've been using these parts for awhile and have noticed some great things...MS has some great defensive properties. Multiple threads point towards this. Added weight help to keep MS combos in the same place within the stadium, which is what a defense type is supposed to act like. <---off topic, just proving a point
What colors does BB-10 Attack Stadium come in?
Yellow,Black,And White.
Sonokong is Yellow.
TT -bb10 is White.
TT-BB107 is Black.
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:32 AM)Idk Wrote: What colors does BB-10 Attack Stadium come in?

Its clean white color.

Aquilaz112: He asked about BB-10...
In tournament play can you mode change the metal wheel of BB-105 and BB-106 during a match?
We can't as we take apart the blade when doing so.Just like LLDrago
Does Storm Capri really bounce in jump mode?
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:05 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Does Storm Capri really bounce in jump mode?

Yes but not very high.
But if it's very light so something like Midnight Gemios M145Q, it should jump higher right?
(Apr. 02, 2011  11:28 AM)GaleForce Wrote: But if it's very light so something like Midnight Gemios M145Q, it should jump higher right?

MF-H Basalt 230(HF/S)/WB can be made to jump relatively high, and it's not the lightest beyblade.
How exactly are you going to do that. I mean, explain the PHYSICS.
Is Metal Dranzer a HMS or Plastic?
(Apr. 02, 2011  7:32 AM)Idk Wrote: What colors does BB-10 Attack Stadium come in?

I know this has already benn answered with a clean white but im also adding Transparent and Black<-----I shouldnt be reported because im adding something on. Thats just how I Think/Roll