Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I went to the purchase consultation but it said the page did not exisit ( I'm not sure why) so I hope no one minds I ask this here. Which of the Legend Series Beys are worth buying if any of them are?
Midnight Bull and maybe Inferno Sagittario.
Midnight for MF-H Midnight Bull GB145 RF
Inferno Sagittario for MF-H Inferno Sagittario 85 R2F
SF for Flame Cancer 100 SF
145 for Earth Bull 145 WD
k guys i need help with this: i have only 2 types of tracks: 145 and 100 (i also have H145 but Uncertain LOL) and i dont know which one to choose for stamina.The actual combo is Earth (mold 2 (hasbro)) Bull ___WD. (stamina)
I dont know if 100 is low enough...
100 is the best track you have for Stamina.
100 vs 145 100 would prpoably(Is that a typo as I forgot the spelling of Propably) Win.
(Apr. 01, 2011  2:52 PM)Degrade Wrote: k guys i need help with this: i have only 2 types of tracks: 145 and 100 (i also have H145 but Uncertain LOL) and i dont know which one to choose for stamina.The actual combo is Earth (mold 2 (hasbro)) Bull ___WD. (stamina)
I dont know if 100 is low enough...

im a fan of LHSC so i would go for 100, but 145 is a top tier stamina piece, try both for solo spin times and choose the one that gets the highest average
Which one is a better clear wheel for stamina/defense?
Hasbro's Aquario or Bull?
bull its the heaviest clear wheel period
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote: bull its the heaviest clear wheel period

I thought Hasbro's aquario wheel was heavier...?
Yup,Aquario is heavier.
Aquario is better for Defense while Bull is better for Stamina.
(Apr. 01, 2011  4:19 PM)Clonetos Wrote: bull its the heaviest clear wheel period

where did you get that from? Kerbecs and Aquario are heavier
I seem to get slightly better spin times from my hasbro aquario than my hasbro bull, but the generally accepted notion is that bull is better for stamina, so I'd go with that rather than my anomalous results.

And Hasbro's Aquario is the heaviest wheel, thus best for defense. (However, TT's Bull is heavier than TT Aquario, by .1 of a gram, supposedly). TT Kerbecs is supposedly the same weight (or slightly heavier) as TT Bull.

I think it goes Hasbro Aquario, Hasbro Bull, TT Kerbecs, TT Bull, TT Aquario, from heaviest to lightest.

That said, if you're using Hell (as it's probably the best wheel for pure stamina right now), go with kerbecs. You can see by looking at it that it suits the wheel (both are 3-sided, for example).
(Apr. 01, 2011  6:15 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I seem to get slightly better spin times from my hasbro aquario than my hasbro bull, but the generally accepted notion is that bull is better for stamina, so I'd go with that rather than my anomalous results.

And Hasbro's Aquario is the heaviest wheel, thus best for defense. (However, TT's Bull is heavier than TT Aquario, by .1 of a gram, supposedly). TT Kerbecs is supposedly the same weight (or slightly heavier) as TT Bull.

I think it goes Hasbro Aquario, Hasbro Bull, TT Kerbecs, TT Bull, TT Aquario, from heaviest to lightest.

That said, if you're using Hell (as it's probably the best wheel for pure stamina right now), go with kerbecs. You can see by looking at it that it suits the wheel (both are 3-sided, for example).

I tend to get better spin times with my aquario as well.
Yes, since Bull has supposedly better weight distribution. But what about the way that is cuts through the air? Aerodynamics play a slight role in it too. I don't know about kerbecs, I don't have it (yet).
Can 4D Beys be customizable with the Hybrid wheel system? Probabley not right?
is this combo legal Hell Fang Kerbecs ED145 WD? it looks cool

battle with it

how to make it

nice idea
(Apr. 01, 2011  7:41 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: is this combo legal Hell Fang Kerbecs ED145 WD? it looks cool

battle with it

how to make it

nice idea

Are you seriously asking ? Of course that is illegal.

RAW Wrote:Can 4D Beys be customizable with the Hybrid wheel system? Probabley not right?

Read the Big Bang Pegasis topic. I have answered that question about compatibility more than once.
That looks freggin sweet! Im gonna play with that. Just for fun of course
(Apr. 01, 2011  8:13 PM)Otsu Wrote: That looks freggin sweet! Im gonna play with that. Just for fun of course

Lol I wish I could but 5 mins ago I cant
(Apr. 01, 2011  9:32 PM)Masamune 107 Wrote: Does this seller ship internationally?

http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...um#GOODS_A
Yes, they do. There is a guide to their overseas customers.
(Apr. 01, 2011  6:15 PM)MeteorKing Wrote: I think it goes Hasbro Aquario, Hasbro Bull, TT Kerbecs, TT Bull, TT Aquario, from heaviest to lightest.

actually from newer weight results it shows that hasbro's bull and aquario are about equal with some bulls a bit heavier and they are both slightly heavier then TT's bull and aquario and kerbecs is the heaviest

so: TT kerbecs>hasbro bull>/=hasbro bull>TT bull>TT aquario
Is it illegal to put a Face Sitcker on a MF?
What are you talking about?!? Of course it's legal to apply a face sticker onto a metal face dude. it's just not suggested when it's an MF-H
Whats the difference between SonoKong and TakaraTomy's Beys? Are they different? Other than the box.
(Apr. 02, 2011  6:57 AM)FaustMarcus Wrote: Whats the difference between SonoKong and TakaraTomy's Beys? Are they different? Other than the box.

There isn't much difference. The only difference I can think of is Sonokong always releases Takara Tomy's Random Booster prize beys as starters. Also, Takara Tomy and Sonokong Gravity wheels have slightly different weight and shape.