Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Mar. 27, 2011  9:05 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  6:24 PM)drybones41 Wrote: When my Storm Aquario 100HF/S reaches the bottom of the stadium and wobbles due to the tip being flat i can hear something rattle, and when i picked my beyblade up i noticed that the performance tip is a bit loose. I tried taking it off and re-placing it but i get the same results (It's a hasbro bey). Is it normal for performance tips to be a bit loose?

Because it goes from HF to S, it gets worn down. That's probably what's wrong.

That could be whats wrong but i just got storm aquario today and only switched between modes once because i think when its in balance mode it's pretty useless.
The bits that get worn down is the little spike that holds it in attack mode and some part inside the performance tip that keeps it in balance mode. Where its loose is where it connects to the spin track.

Thanks for the help though Smile
How do become a veteran? Sorry but I've been thinking for some time, it's been buging me just thinking about it... Thanks
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: How do become a veteran? Sorry but I've been thinking for some time, it's been buging me just thinking about it... Thanks

Wrong forum, and the question has been answered already. Just search for it.
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:35 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Mar. 27, 2011  10:30 PM)Callum6939 Wrote: How do become a veteran? Sorry but I've been thinking for some time, it's been buging me just thinking about it... Thanks

Wrong forum, and the question has been answered already. Just search for it.

I did check but the search never works for me... Never has, I might be doing something wrong Tongue_out
Would it be illegle to paint the parts on your beys cause I want to paint my 125 from rock aquario and it looks like carp
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:07 PM)Idk Wrote: Would it be illegle to paint the parts on your beys cause I want to paint my 125 from rock aquario and it looks like carp

It's not illegal to paint your parts, unless it affects the performance
So if I used a realy thin paint on it with just one coat I would be able to use it in a tourney
It would just chip away and make it look even worse.
Do you know how much it would take to change the preformance any
(Mar. 27, 2011  11:43 PM)Idk Wrote: Do you know how much it would take to change the preformance any

use different types of parmanent markers as the paint doesn't chip off from them and it also donesnt change the bey performance
will the big bang system be compotabile woth the HWs system but just differnet chanbged
There is no Big Bang System. I think you mean the 4D system.

If you read the Big Bang Pegasis Thread, you'd find that yes, it's still compatible.
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:04 AM)Byser Wrote: There is no Big Bang System. I think you mean the 4D system.

If you read the Big Bang Pegasis Thread, you'd find that yes, it's still compatible.

thanks whoo hoo i was afraid beyblade would die to my friends if they changed the system completly that fast
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:37 PM)rentao Wrote: am I allowed to put tippex (te white stuff that you use to remove the mistakes) on my bey

no, i'm pretty sure your not allowed to if you go to competeitions
BillyBlast, you really need to type slower, improve on typing fast, or simply check your spelling.

"i"
"compotabile"
"woth"
"differnet"
"chanbged"
(Mar. 28, 2011  2:33 AM)Bey Philosopher Wrote: BillyBlast, you really need to type slower, improve on typing fast, or simply check your spelling.

"i"
"compotabile"
"woth"
"differnet"
"chanbged"

This is a spinning tops sight where kids visit, remember? Not every 5th grader types well. Look at me, I'm in 8th grade and I make errors all the time.
Are there any differences in libra molds from the original prehws series and the ultimate deck set launched later?
(Mar. 28, 2011  5:36 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Are there any differences in libra molds from the original prehws series and the ultimate deck set launched later?

The first Libra's and the one from BB-96 are very different ? If you look at the BB-96 topic, you will see that it was reinforced and weighs more than the first Libra Wheel molds.
What track should i get with storm capricorn , lightning l drago burn fireblaze and earth vrigo?
@ Glinny: I don't exactly understand what you mean but oh well....
Storm Capricorn comes with M145 (Move 145)
Lightning LDrago comes with 100
Burn Fireblaze comes with 135
Earth Virgo comes with GB145 (Gravity Ball 145)
(Mar. 28, 2011  7:58 AM)glinny Wrote: What track should i get with storm capricorn , lightning l drago burn fireblaze and earth vrigo?
List of MFB Parts on the BeyWiki. Anyway, M145Q, 100HF, 135MS,GB145S in order.
EDIT: Beaten. Oh well.
Look at the product list.
its fine if I use a marker pen that doesnt rub off isnt it
Beyblade?
It is not illegal if there is not change in perfomance and weight
(Mar. 28, 2011  8:12 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: @ Glinny: I don't exactly understand what you mean but oh well....
Earth Virgo comes with GB145 (Gravity Ball 145)
Isn't it supposed to be Gravity Bowl? Or am I just overreacting over a small mistake?

Besides that, using a permanent marker to colour your bey isn't illegal, right?
Cause I wanna make an Earth Bull recolour.