Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Why is Screw Capricorne in the maximum series?

P.S.Still waiting on an answer from other question.
What would win?
Earth Aqaurio C145WD or Rock Leone?
*face palm* What are the previous series before maxium?
IDK: Maximum Upper Attack

RAW: I don't think there was a 'series' before Maximum..
Ok thnKs, so they were all jus season 1 or 2 and 4D and max
(Mar. 29, 2011  12:03 AM)XXXBeYsTeAleR Wrote: What would win?
Earth Aqaurio C145WD or Rock Leone?

You mean Rock Leone C145WD...? Earth Aquario would win.
Hey guys, just a quick question- what are the differences between the variations of metal faces? There's hardly any good information on facebolts/metal facebolts I could find... So for example, the MF BB-67 Black, and the MF BB-36 Silver... Are they just coloured differently, but the same weight? Or are they actually different? And how can you tell?
The Paint Should Put Some Difference Between Them Due To The Paint (Weight)
Either That, Or It's Just The Different Colors.
@NuggetFu: They're the same weight but the BB-84 and 85 are the remodeling Ver. These are different than the ordinary metal face. You can combine a Metal Core with a Metal Plate (MF-H) or you can combine a Plastic Plate and Plastic Core (MF-F) and Metal Core and Plastic Plate or vice versa Metal plate and Plastic Core results in regular MF? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Other than that its just the color.
hey there i have 1 question what bey is the attack top tier now i heard it is ll drago but then people are saying that Gravity Perseus is now the top tier
Gravity Perseus R145 RF and MF LLDrago CH120 RF and Vulcan Horseus 85 R2F
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:57 AM)brian123 Wrote: hey there i have 1 question what bey is the attack top tier now i heard it is ll drago but then people are saying that Gravity Perseus is now the top tier
Both are top-tier. Both has its advantages and disadvantages
Next time, please look at the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos Thread.http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
(Mar. 29, 2011  6:57 AM)brian123 Wrote: hey there i have 1 question what bey is the attack top tier now i heard it is ll drago but then people are saying that Gravity Perseus is now the top tier

Well Metal Face Lightning L Drago CH120RF is the best Attack Beyblade at the moment, Metal Face Gravity Perseus D125RF is amazing too.
(Mar. 29, 2011  8:47 AM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: what r the best mf-h beys

Generally MF-H is used for defense combos, however, it can be used for attack combos too. I find MF-H on Lightning L Drago to give me better results because the extra weight solidifies attacks.
sorry if u think this is wrong thread to post this

what r good season_2 beyblades ( takara tomy ) which i must buy
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:02 AM)●๋•ρгคкђคг Wrote: sorry if u think this is wrong thread to post this

what r good season_2 beyblades ( takara tomy ) which i must buy

Purchase Consultation. Anyway Hell Kerbecs And Basalt Horogium Are Good Purchases.
(Mar. 29, 2011  7:03 AM)Electric Wrote:

Well Metal Face Lightning L Drago CH120RF is the best Attack Beyblade at the moment, Metal Face Gravity Perseus D125RF is amazing too.

IIRC lightning l drago is proven to be best on an 85 track Tongue_out
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Forgotten 100 ? Lightning Works Best In 100 And CH120 If You Need To Counter 230,Also CH120 Allows More Contact To Opponent's Wheel, Rather Than Track.
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:17 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  9:15 AM)RustyXD Wrote:

Forgotten 100 ? Lightning Works Best In 100 And CH120 If You Need To Counter 230,Also CH120 Allows More Contact To Opponent's Wheel, Rather Than Track.
LLD works best with 85 unless some 230 combo's come.

Is Gravity Perseus better with D125 or R145.
Many say R145 and others say D125.
Is the BB 96 set burn mold better than the burn mold 1 and 2 ones
IIRC burn mold 1 is the best then mold 4
does R2F performance get better if soaked in water cuz my friens says so but im confused if im gonna soak my R2F someone pls help me
It's ok to put RF in water for cleaning it.
are there any tests, quote or videoes you can link me to? Smile (i mean burn mold 4 and 1)