Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry I didn't know Metal fight had pieces xD, I swore they ha 4 because the Energy Ring and fusion Wheel are together?
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:19 PM)RAW Wrote: Sorry I didn't know Metal fight had pieces xD, I swore they ha 4 because the Energy Ring and fusion Wheel are together?
Oh, you're thinking of Metal System. Anyway, still yes.
Why is the Earth Fusion Wheel a good defense wheel?
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:29 PM)BasaltBullGB145 Wrote: Why is the Earth Fusion Wheel a good defense wheel?
Beacause of it's shape and weight.
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:29 PM)BasaltBullGB145 Wrote: Why is the Earth Fusion Wheel a good defense wheel?

Read the article for Earth Aquila on Beywiki ...
I saw in a video that the part where it holds the launcher and the grip part on the 3-Segment Launcher Grip deattach. How do you do this?
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: I saw in a video that the part where it holds the launcher and the grip part on the 3-Segment Launcher Grip deattach. How do you do this?

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...erGrip.htm
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:40 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: I saw in a video that the part where it holds the launcher and the grip part on the 3-Segment Launcher Grip deattach. How do you do this?

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...erGrip.htm
It still dosen't work...
(Mar. 26, 2011  6:53 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: It still dosen't work...

Too bad for you, because it works for me ... ?
what beys can i get 230 and GB145 spin track, Sf, Ms, Ds and CB from?
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:14 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: what beys can i get 230 and GB145 spin track, Sf, Ms, Ds and CB from?

Look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, for the most ...
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  7:14 PM)hitman-tutor Wrote: what beys can i get 230 and GB145 spin track, Sf, Ms, Ds and CB from?

Look at the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki, for the most ...

Ok, thank you.

BB-95, 230, BB-60, GB145, BB-55, SF, BB-59, MS, BB-99, DS, and what's CB?

Edit: Beaten, sort of...?
What heights are generally considered for which types of beys? (ie short, medium, or tall for attack, defence, and stamina) My friend and I were thinking about it and couldn't really think of any reason that you would want a taller bey over a shorter bey so if there's a reason I'd be interested in knowing :3
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:00 PM)Rhonder Wrote: What heights are generally considered for which types of beys? (ie short, medium, or tall for attack, defence, and stamina) My friend and I were thinking about it and couldn't really think of any reason that you would want a taller bey over a shorter bey so if there's a reason I'd be interested in knowing :3

Stamina: Low, Mid, and Tall tracks and 230
Defense: Mid and Tall tracks and 230
Attack: Low and Mid tracks.
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:11 PM)Nano Wrote: Attack: Low and Mid tracks.
What about MF Pegasis 145RF?
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:15 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:11 PM)Nano Wrote: Attack: Low and Mid tracks.
What about MF Pegasis 145RF?

Hhmmm. Good point. I was talking about attack types in general.
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:11 PM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:00 PM)Rhonder Wrote: What heights are generally considered for which types of beys? (ie short, medium, or tall for attack, defence, and stamina) My friend and I were thinking about it and couldn't really think of any reason that you would want a taller bey over a shorter bey so if there's a reason I'd be interested in knowing :3

Defense: Low,Mid and Tall tracks and 230
LTDC combos.. (MF-H Earth Bull 100CS)
My Light Launcher 2 is make a crunching noise. I took apart the launcher and put it back together by watching AkirasDaddy videos. It still makes that crunching noise. So, any advice on this problem?
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:51 PM)DemonRageX Wrote: My Light Launcher 2 is make a crunching noise. I took apart the launcher and put it back together by watching AkirasDaddy videos. It still makes that crunching noise. So, any advice on this problem?

Buy a new one.
Does your Light Launcher actually work? If it does, just put on earplugs and pretend that nothings happening or use a String Launcher. Now for the good answer. Maybe there's something stuck in there like dust or hair.
Are there any othe launches beside the bank,regular,and sliding shots?
(Mar. 26, 2011  11:20 PM)burnpheonix5678 Wrote: Are there any othe launches beside the bank,regular,and sliding shots?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Techniques

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Snipe-Shooting-Draft
(Mar. 26, 2011  8:11 PM)Nano Wrote:

Defense: Mid and Tall tracks and 230

Taller Stamina types are chosen so when the start to wobble as they lose spin it takes longer time to scrape the floor. Shorter ones have a lower center of gravity, which can increase stamina. Taller ones are more common.
Taller Attack types only work with certain wheels. They can sort of push the opponent down. Short and mid ones make more contact. Mid ones are most common.
Defense types should be short if you mean not-gimmicked tracks. But defensive gimmicks come on tall tracks. 230 also stops the opponent from making contact with the wheel since it's so high.